Guest minozlove

@sia3: Many many thanks for the welcome, I am SO excited to be here. Still in Korea, enjoying it so much here, sia3 I don't want to come back, thank you God for missing my husband or else I would just stay here forever. People are SO nice here in Korea, my days are filled with joy and laughter. You can never get lost here, people are literally always taking you places. You know in other parts of the world, people are really really helpful as well, but here people go with me to where I am supposed to go to make sure I get to the right place. It is just beautiful.
SO looking forward to our recap. I am free for another 2 hours, I can not wait to see the recap :)

Guest minozlove

@mattie2012: hi, how is everything? happy to be here, always SO happy to be here for these recaps, omo, so much fun, I have padded my hotel room since I will be laughing so much :)
@pechumorI: Omo please thank Fridha for the photos, I really really love them. Wow, looking super cool and elegant in white. Many thanks, this is wonderful :)
Also, thank you for the muffins, love it :)@gukja: omo, please don't cry, I too was like, wow, this is pretty heavy clothing, but looks really lovely in white, yes?

Guest minozlove

@WutHmone: Hi doll, I am not sure if we are late, if the recap is already over for episode 24? Omo, I am always in a wrong time at the wrong place, but still fun to be here :)

Guest Gukja1430292028

Annyeong soupies @sia3 @myphim @WutHmone @Maja @awesomeduck daejang @vangsweetie637 @farstrep @Hanjae @Yuuni @minozlove @shengvang @LuvMinHo @azzurri @buguz @guadi @kappy @bee_ipa @dr25 @Anomalous @mattie2012 @tvelove @hayuinblue @rinoaclara @mappyminho @katymac @jasy @rrmski @pandaeve @jay9 @silverlode @jerboa83@lynlily @tigereyespeppy @berliansiahaan @dakie @violetts @pechumori @everyone :-h
Hope you're all well today. :)
I'm here reporting for swoooooooooooning duty and Season 2 Finale. :D
2309574dappjefiq7.gif

Guest WutHmone

Want skin soft and smooth as butter? Try this "Wudalchi Fair & Lovely BB Cream" :)) :))

It can act as primer,sunscreen,pimple treatment and it also offers whitening,moisturizing and anti-aging agents. Phew.

What else can you ask for? :D

icYLAhoE1tLUM.gif

Guest Gukja1430292028

Hi @minozlove :-hSo glad you can join us today for the final episode. >:D<Hope you're doing wonderfully and having a blast in Korea. :DDon't forget to send my biggest thanks and hugs to Joonni and Softy the next time you meet up with them to fangirl over soju. ;;):D

Guest myphim

350px-Goryeo_Celadon_.jpg

Hello Soupies. :-h
I'm here and I've found a Goryeo vase. :))
With this vase, I can afford to buy @sia3 and @WutHmone's merchandise today. :))
BTW, is this the same vase from Faith?
It looks very similar. :))

Guest minozlove

@myphim:  =D> I LOVE the vase, made me laugh so much, what a beautiful piece of effort and art :)
@Hanjae: hahahaha, that is so funny, YES I really am in permanent state of excitement, so much to be excited here in Korea about. Oh such a lovely lovely experience. When I get back to US you will have to bare with my depression  =))