[FAITH COMMERCIAL] The Miraculous Faithful Cosmetic Founded by Eun Soo

After all that cockroach nymph treatment ~ Ki Chul finally got his wish!!!

190C064850CB4C841861F5

cr as tagged

@Hanjae

Thanks. I've managed to fix it just now and the music is running smoothly too. *phew*

- Hi to all

Daejang @myhpim is keeping me very busy here requesting for ALL CFs to be put up :'(

Guest minozlove

@mattie2012: My precious chingu I will be writing my story with pictures, for example I went to temple where the scene was filmed of coming and going of Imja and Daejang to modern day seoul. I am not sure if it will be appropriate to post it here, but if you want you can email me at minozlovem@gmail.com and I will share the pictures and my experiences with you that way you will feel like you were right here :)

[FAITH COMMERCIAL] GORYEO'S LIPGLOSS "MAYBE HE'S BORN WITH IT"

by WutHmone

and

[FAITH COMMERCIAL] "Young Hypnose" Enchanting Almond Diamond Mascara and Liner Duos

1351 Goryeo Beauty Awards Winner

Get Sparkling Diamond Eyes with this enchanting almond diamond duos!

Details
.With a glossy rich Almond hue and unshakeable staying power,this double-ended mascara and liner duos is worthy of a standing ovation. .Granted that this is a 1351 Goryeo Beauty Award Winner, this duos receives lots of love from both a modern day time traveller "High Doctor" and many "Choi Young's Beauty Junkies" out there.(ME!! ME!! I'm one of them!) . Made in Goryeo. Benefits . Fortified with an array of antioxidants that work together to prevent your lashes from drying. . Won't smudge,budge or fade throughout holiday celebrations or seasonal weather. . The long slender brush and gripping bristles grab and coat every single hair to create a long, feathery effect and give "Sparkling Diamond Eyes".   image    by WutHmone

Guest WutHmone

Hanjae said: @sia3
It is showing up "half" for me too, but as long as the play/pause button is showing, that's the main thing. :D

@WutHmone
LOL swimming lessons! Girls, get your bikinis ready. Considering how Daejang reacted to the sight of just Imja's legs, though, we might have to get a lifeguard ready in case he passes out at the sight of Imja in a bikini. =)) I'm trained and certified in lifesaving, so I volunteer to give him CPR!

Edit;
Oh scratch that @sia3, the whole bar's showing up now that I've refreshed.

Guest Gukja1430292028

@sia3
OMO OMO OMOLMAO....Just do it, Daejang! :))Yes yes yes Daejang please go for it already! :))Use Ahjumma's how to eat your rice soup method. =))Love it Sia!
@farstrepThank you so much. >:D<Hope you're doing good today. :)You didn't run late today. ;;)

Guest minozlove

@Hanjae, @WutHmone, @sia3: omo what an important observation, yes, I was planning on fainting and getting CPR from daejang, but didn't consider my bikini body, I think he will really need some serious serious CPR when he sees me in a bikini, going to a lonely island for a year long starvation prior to showing my bikini body to daejang. I am off ladies  =)) packing my bags :)

Guest myphim

minozlove said: @mattie2012: My precious chingu I will be writing my story with pictures, for example I went to temple where the scene was filmed of coming and going of Imja and Daejang to modern day seoul. I am not sure if it will be appropriate to post it here, but if you want you can email me at minozlovem@gmail.com and I will share the pictures and my experiences with you that way you will feel like you were right here :)

Guest WutHmone

Gukja said: @sia3He's good so far, so hoping that it was just a false alarm. :)Thank  you for checking on him Aunty Sailan. :-*
@WutHmoneWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH....I want some of your Wuldalchi Fair and Lovely BB Cream. :))Does it work for all skin type? ;))So, how much is it going to cost? With that sexy and flawless daejang you're showing us, who the heck wouldn't want some. :))Please send a few cases my way please. :)

Guest minozlove

@myphim: Super,  Iwill post it here then, it really was such a wonderful experience to go there, also I took pictures where we think the medical convention was held in Faith :)

GORYEO MOUTH WASH RANGE

~ ROYAL MINTY FRESH SPIT ~

In the 21st century, we have Listerine mouth wash. Back in Goryeo 1350, our Heavenly High Doctor has created a special, natural and totally organic Goryeo style mouth wash. It was inspired during the time when Ki Chul decided to threaten King Gongmin with his citizen and loved ones' lives to subdue and make him obey.

And here, I present to you...the "Royal Minty Fresh" Mouth Wash.
ig865eiCg9aOu.gif

~ The Cool Minty Snot Wash ~

This time our Heavenly Doctor has created a new product. It works to cleanse your sinuses when you are sick. It clears up your blocked nose and helps you breathe smoother.

And now, I present to you ... our endorser of this brand Ki Chul with his new product ~ "The Cool Minty Snot Wash"

ivEarSP3uvH8l.gif