Scene cut

YS is giving GC power booster pills (which look like rat poo). He tells GC that it was the last resort.  The pills will bring out the inner force and gives GC great strength, but only for half a day. But after that the side effects are very serious.

HSI reports that she knows where ES is hiding. GC was happy to hear this and we get that ugly smirk from him.

sia: LOL at the rat poo! =))

iLnFffuvzV3fK.gif ib2y0WNKBDZi2.gif
iIUVyhSJyg4bS.gif ibvqAt7FSwqIRU.gif
ipC5DP7ecR9bS.gif iOcwd9Qf6QG2o.gif

They go and search the house of GC.

CY tells ES who is diligently searching for Hwata's items that they probably took it with them as he already had the house searched.

Then he signals to her silently that he wants them to go.

The rest of the Wudalchi are smiling that their captain wants to have ES all to himself.

Scene cut

We are back at the Wudalchi barracks in CY’s room. He tells ES that they must assume that GC knows that she is staying here. CY is removing ES’s armour for her (OMG getting hot in there!!! LOL again that small gesture is getting to me again – LOVE :x our Daejang from serious warrior to caring boyfriend)

ES asks if she should run away or hide. CY replies: “Let’s go out”

ES turns around with a small smile and asks: “What did you just say, Daejang?”

CY repeats: “I said, let’s go out”

CY continues and asks: “Is there anything you want?”

ES asks in surprise: “You’re going to buy something for me?”

CY replies: “Do you need clothes?”

ES asks if CY had any money and he replies: “I probably have a lot from the all the stipend I have received”

Guest Gukja1430292028

Yes, a small gesture from Daejang would make me swooooooooooon too. :))
The gifs are making me swoon even harder. :))Come on gals...let's swoooooooooooon with me.. :D
tumblr_lu0rts12wC1qaiaf5o1_500.gif

@sia @WutHmoneLove all your gifs so far. :x :x I noticed..@sia3 your watermark is a tad smaller and fainter too. Very nice! :x :x@WutHmone your watermark is pink. :x :x Will thank you gals for all the gorgeous gifs later. :D;;)

What do you like?

As they walk out to the courtyard, ES is looking around.

CY asks her, you told me before that you liked this place.  What is it that you liked?

She smiles and says, the food and the clothes, especially the expensive ones.

He is surprised she liked those things (oh Daejang, you ain't got a clue what modern women like…)

iywKYvd5s80Ii.gifibaCm8fmzLq4OH.gif

1470064-G6URHF7.jpg
OMO !... look at his sexy eyes. Is he going to eat her up.:))He is so good at hiding his sad expression to make her happy here. Poor Daejang :(ES must be very happy to hear for the first time, Daejang is asking her for a date :))

@mattie2012, @sia3, and @WutHmone - Thanks for your wonderful recapping today!  We really appreciate all your hard work.
@sia3 and @LuvMinHo - Oh yum yum yum.  You're makin' me hungry.  I want to bake now.  I'll wait 'til after.  
@WutHmone - I'm sorry, but I'll not be buying the "Grey and Gloomy" shampoo.  I'm trying to cover my grey, now make it stand out even more!

Guest Gukja1430292028

Aigooo...shopping with Daejang. Every girl's dream. :x :x I am still so mad that PD nim didn't give us this shopping scene. X(What a tease. :(Calling @awesomeduck daejang and the stabbing brigade. :)] Please answer your phone when you get back later. :D

Guest Hanjae

iIknsEP.jpg

This was a really strangely edited scene from start to finish and even now I don't know what purpose it actually serves, since the shady man with the knife never reappears and the matter is never spoken of again. The transition at the beginning was particularly strange; Young places a hand on Eun Soo's shoulder following their quiet and heartfelt moment... and almost immediately turns with a jerk of his head in pursuit of a suspicious individual. The follow-up wasn't much better, since Young fails remarkably at asking the intruder any useful questions before awkwardly dropping the knife, giving the man an opening to run away. What on earth was the point of that? Surely we didn't need Young to drop knives or swords at crucial moments more than three or four times per episode to realize that he is facing an existential crisis.