Guest WutHmone

I will offer this Limited Edition "Grey & Gloomy" Shampoo to first 10 Lucky Customers
who are present at today's recap
=)) :))

iWziwDz8Jdpjb.gif

Edit : @sia3 : Chingu,let's start. I'll save other product for next week recap.

ibmeQTyBeAbo4T.gif

Attention, PLEASE!!!
Recap for Episode 23 will be starting soon.
Please be seated and switch off any electrical devices (except your PC).
Get ready to embrace your browsers as you will be embarking on a journey of over-loading Gifs.

Last but not least, ENJOY your trip to Goryeo!

Go ahead @WutHmone! @mattie2012 and I will follow after your screencaps! ^ ^

sia3 said: @WutHmone
Anymore CFs to come, it's 5 mins to 9am....!

Ahhhh @Yuuni, you are still here.
I saw you tease @violetts just now. So naughty.
But I know Fois gras! Have to thank Masterchef for that. :))
I ate it at L'Ateliar too... stink a little but not too bad

Let's have some Dark Chocolate Cheese Cake while we wait for the next CF!

cr as tagged

GIVE IT UP for Uri Ducky Quack Quack Awesome Duck's Recap!

@awesomeduck:

My rant before we start episode 23 – OMG they took 3mins to recap what happened in the last episode!!! What a waste of time!!! PD Stab Stab Stab – you took out many awesome scenes. You could have used the precious 3mins for the shopping scene, the end kissing scene etc…etc…etc……Arghhhhhhhhhh

Episode 23 Part 1

Episode 23 continues from the heartbreaking scene at the end of episode 22. CY comes back into the room after angrily leaving following ES’s plea. He orders her to pack right away.

CY angrily says: “We’ll go to the gate and wait there till it opens”

ES replies: “I’m not going anywhere. I’m going to stay here.”

CY yells: “Do I have to forcibly carry you there?”

ES asks: “And after that? After sending me away like that, have you ever thought about what would happen after? 

CY replies: “There, you can live”.

Guest Gukja1430292028

LOL @WutHmoneNo thank you. :P You can give my Ltd Ed flute boy shampoo to your 11th customer. :))I'll just wait for my Mane of Glory Daejang shampoo. :))Can't wait to use it. I bet it will make me smell sexy and hot. =))I hope it arrives next week, or you'll be getting a letter from me. :P
@sia3 Those desserts look delicious, especially the strawberry one. =P~Thank you Sia. :-*
@LuvMinHoWoah, did you bake that banana loaf today? I bet it's yummy...nice and hot. =P~I'll take a slice. Thank you. :-*

@sia3 : They made it pretilly but it's not really elaborate. You know how to make macarons already so you can do that too. They just added strawberries and whisked the filling to elevate the upper shell. ;)
I'm going.Bai-bai @everyone.@sia3 @WutHmone @mattie2012 ; FIGHTING  you brave girls ! è_è

Gukja said: LOL @WutHmoneNo thank you. :P You can give my Ltd Ed flute boy shampoo to your 11th customer. :))I'll just wait for my Mane of Glory Daejang shampoo. :))Can't wait to use it. I bet it will make me smell sexy and hot. =))I hope it arrives next week, or you'll be getting a letter from me. :P
@sia3 Those desserts look delicious, especially the strawberry one. =P~Thank you Sia. :-*
@LuvMinHoWoah, did you bake that banana loaf today? I bet it's yummy...nice and hot. =P~I'll take a slice. Thank you. :-*