ES does not respond and gets up to resoak the towel.

CY continues again: “Go back. At first it will be difficult but you will overcome it. You are a strong person. I believe that”  

ES responds: “Even if I return, I don’t think I will alright. Unable to endure being alone, I may go searching for you. I won’t be able to find the gate you took to, and I’ll wander in a strange world.”

Young says after hearing what ES may do: “Don’t do that. Answer me. Say you will not do that.”

http://i.minus.com/i5Tnsg72s2JNx.gif

ES does not respond and CY gives a heavy sigh unable to convince her.

CY says in an effort to persuade her: “For the remaining time, I will try to stay by your side as much as possible because no place is secured. And I will try and make you smile as much as possible though I don’t have much confidence.”

http://i.minus.com/iZ19qzO8ODcZl.gif

@awesomeduck says:

These two are breaking my heart!!! I’m at the stage where I will go on a stabbing rampage if there was no happy ending. We went through all this pain and despair so we better get our happy ending!!!

Daejang that is not good enough!!! You promised a lifetime so you give her a life time of protection and happiness (wahhhhhhhh too sad)

Guest Gukja1430292028

Does he really think ES believes him? I know it's killing him to have to say this to her. :(My heart is breaking. :(( :((

Scene cut

The royal army is arresting and questioning GC’s soldiers. CY is reporting to GM that GC has escaped but it does not appear that they have left Gaegyeong yet ( Goryeo’s capital city). CY wishes to strengthen security around the border so that GC is prevented from escaping to Yuan territory and so that he does not meet up with his sister Empress Gi

GM nods and hands CY a decree. He wants CY to put together special troops to get rid of the rest of the supporters of GC and Yuan who are still remain in Goryeo. GM asks CY if it was okay to start drafting GC’s former soldiers. CY does not respond immediately but asks if he could speak to the GM privately.  CY gives his men a look and they all leave.

As everyone left the room leaving only CY and GM, CY says to GM: “I believe I’m following my master down the same path. A few days before my master passed away, I saw it. My master dropped his sword. ”

Flash back and GM remembers CY also dropping his sword. 

CY continues: “At that time I did not know what it signified”

GM asks: “What does it mean?”

CY replies: “I believe it is time for me to lay down the sword. It’s becoming difficult for me to lift things”

After hearing CY GM gets up abruptly afraid to hear what CY has left to say.

However CY stood up as well and continued: “In seven days, I will take ES to the gate. I will continue to serve you until that day.”

GM replies: “I have already told you to spend your days with ES until that day, so do so. Also....I will continue waiting so keep that in mind as well.”

We see a scene of CY’s sword sitting on his table. This signified that CY has indeed laid down his sword.
The sword should rightfully be with its owner.
1472738-CMRGO78.jpg

Guest Gukja1430292028

@sia3Well, you are certainly more optimistic than me.He may be fine physically, but I don't think he will be emotionally even with time.I know that ES made him whole and gave him the strength, will and purpose to live again, but what will happen to his heart? He will be a warrior during the day, but what will he become once he's alone when the sun set? I'm just so happy that we had a happy ending. :x :x  

sia3 said: ES does not respond and gets up to resoak the towel.

CY continues again: “Go back. At first it will be difficult but you will overcome it. You are a strong person. I believe that”  

ES responds: “Even if I return, I don’t think I will alright. Unable to endure being alone, I may go searching for you. I won’t be able to find the gate you took to, and I’ll wander in a strange world.”

Young says after hearing what ES may do: “Don’t do that. Answer me. Say you will not do that.”

ES does not respond and CY gives a heavy sigh unable to convince her.

CY says in an effort to persuade her: “For the remaining time, I will try to stay by your side as much as possible because no place is secured. And I will try and make you smile as much as possible though I don’t have much confidence.”

@awesomeduck says:

These two are breaking my heart!!! I’m at the stage where I will go on a stabbing rampage if there was no happy ending. We went through all this pain and despair so we better get our happy ending!!!

Daejang that is not good enough!!! You promised a lifetime so you give her a life time of protection and happiness (wahhhhhhhh too sad)

Hahahaha! @Gukja @LuvMinHo
But it's a choice between being alive yet far away versus being dead forever.
Which would you choose if you are Choi Young?
Would you, and can you let her die like that?
Or would you rather be miserable for the rest of your life but still know she's alive out there in space?

No right or wrong answer, I supposed. It's just a choice one choose.

Guest Gukja1430292028

OMG...is @Hanjae @kappy @farstrep going to make us cry today? :-SMaybe the question really should be how many times? :-SSimage