Guest farstrep

2012082101001740300149521.jpg

Choi Young should smile more often now with Eun Soo beside him.

credits:sports.chosun.com

2012082022550764074_1.jpg

credits: stoo.asiae.co.kr

Nice female bonding moment! I hope we can get that more often in the future. Maybe Eun Soo can be the bridge between the King and Queen and reconcile them?

20120820_1345421406.jpg

credits: news.jkn.co.kr

Hands down for the best scene in Epi 3!! Everything in this scene is just right in an understated way... from the lighting to the makeup. No grand music, just light instrumental music, some heartfelt dialogue and intense looks. It's so sizzling hot and it's barely the beginning. I can't imagine the colossal sparks that they would ignite as they grow closer together. Can't wait! :P

Does anyone have the gif for the scene where Choi Young looks at Eun Soo through the door as she's complaining about the lack of hospitality in Epi 3? That's a lovely scene too.

120821_50339b09435d7.jpg

credits: news.sportsseoul.com

I was expecting something epic with Choi Young's story but this exceeds my expectations... Trust Choi Min Soo to bring out all the angst in a person.

20120822_1345599866_59010700_1.jpg

credits: www.tvreport.co.kr

I would never have liked Eun Soo's character in a contemporary drama but man, she is growing on me every minute she graces the screen in Faith. The reference to X-men is pretty neat!

Do you notice Jang Bin's sheer calmness when Eun Soo appears in front of him in her underlayer clothes? And his playful smile when he divulges that the medicine Eun Soo is tasting is actually a toad? I wanted to find a picture of that scene online but couldn't find it. It's a cute moment between the two. He's a good match for her too, as is Choi Young.

Guest farstrep

Is there an edit button where I can edit my post? I just realize I have made some minor errors in my previous post. Sorry about that. I'll edit my  future posts more thoroughly before posting them.

@kim_lilly: thanks for answering my query. :)

Guest myphim

farstrep said:

Episode 5 trailer post that I picked up at twitter.com/FaithKdrama2012:

Yoo Eun Soo is caught between King Gong Min and Ki Chul as per episode 4. However, Eun Soo gives an unexpected answer that makes both of them panic. Choi Young is at death’s border and at the last moment, he hears Eun Soo’s voice. Eun Soo is captured by Ki Chul to his house. When Choi Young wakes up and hears about it, he immediately dashes out to Ki Chul’s house.

Guest pallycute

Faith is already on live shooting system? I just realize they shot the scene on episode 4 in the same day of the broadcast. Episode 4 was airing on 21st August, right? I hope all actors and the production team keep maintain their health, so nobody is sick and the drama could finished with good result.

[Photo] Lee Min Ho and Choi Min Soo Rehearse for ‘Faith’

On August 21, SBS’ Faith invited the press to a shoot for the drama in a public shoot held in Incheon. Lee Min Ho, Choi Min Soo and Kim Hyo Sun were caught on camera rehearsing for their next scene.

Faith stars Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun, and is about how a doctor (Kim Hee Sun) travels to the past with a Goryeo warrior (Lee Min Ho).
46421603.JPG
16390173.JPG

credit: enewsworld

@farstrep thanks for the translation, can't wait to see Choi Young go to rescue Eun Soo from that evil man :). If you want to learn about edit post, click  Soompi Forum How-Tos

I guess we will see this scene, next monday?
98a433df-494e-4169-96bd-c3de59a03e68.jpg

Guest myphim

saladyum said:

I think I'm having a major girl crush on ES.

She's a beautiful, gorgeous lady who I'll never get tired to look at.

Then she also has such an approachable manner that makes me feel it'd be fun to hang out with her.

If there was any reservation before, ES definitely has me at X-men and 6 packs LOL  When CY sticks out an arm to stop her from running around, she catches his wrist right away and check his pulse: that's just so badass smart and fast. What she's just said, what she's going to say... amuse me no end. When she cries for missing her bed, a warm bath, and some good food... argh breaks my heart. I think her voice is lovely. I love her carry-all green emerald tote bag. I love her bling bling statement jewelry that make her look kind of psychic-y the way Whoopi Goldberg looks in Ghost LOL I even find her choking on dry cake cute O.o

@pallycute: I'm sure they're not in the live shooting schedule, yet :) I'd even dare to say they must have at least 9 episodes in the bag. I think they just shoot some additional scenes subsequently, the above scene being an example of that. You can see from the previews and stills they've got plenty of scenes in tha bag plus if they were indeed in such a tight scheduling LMH wouldn't be surely able to travel to China for his fanmeeting ;)

@Kim_Lilly: I love that song, too :x it has slightly different feeling than Carry On, more heartbreaking, telling of love lost, while by Carry On you can still feel the hope for a happy ending, determination to fight for the love they've found

Guest pallycute

@briseis I guess you're right. I just hope when the time comes (live shoot) they still keep maintain their health, no one get fatal injury and the shooting process went well despite the tight schedule. Yeah I saw Lee Minho's photos at China fan meeting yesterday, he looks tired :( .  He is very busy filming his drama, CF (advertisement) and other schedules back and forth.

I'm also looking forward to see Choi Young & Eun Soo date scene kekeke :D
f269c46d-2f57-4cba-a426-2ff243c3ee5f.jpg
5d9276c7-ed93-438d-b15d-17367d2dcff9.jpg
b0607731-ee6a-4d8e-8993-1a9c02ac8fd1.jpg
c6e0573d-3815-48f9-b6a8-8c424dec0a2b.jpg
310fa9db-1d60-4915-a7b9-b2a2e3d21a5f.jpg
38322db7-ff9e-410e-b196-1cebc1ba7796.jpg

Guest farstrep

@pallycute and @kim_lilly: Thanks for answering my query and directing me to the link.

From the looks of the translated preview and the stills released during the past few days, the rescue might take place in Epi 6 or at the end of Epi 5. Probably in Epi 5, Choi Young would be in dreamland (due to his collapse in Epi 4), spending some precious moments with the female warrior and not wishing to return to reality. I wonder if his father would appear too. I love those poignant scenes he has with his father- the lack of dialogue, the frosty terrain and the black and white background and yet, it says so much. Then Eun Soo's shrill voice cuts through his happy(?) time, complaining about the lack of hospitality in the palace and how he has let her down by not keeping his promise to return her home. And the whining grows so loud and strong that he has no choice but to awake from his dream. Opps!

When he realizes that Eun Soo's captured, he goes to rescue her alone and hopefully, the fight between Choi Young and Ki Chul's minions would be da bomb! Time for Cheon Eum Ja to take center stage?? Can't wait to see how music and "nae-gong" are going to battle each other! Give us a jaw-dropping fight! [-O<

After the confrontation with the minions, the bonding time between the two main leads commences - Eun Soo's self introduction (This is very significant because with her character, she would ask Choi Young to do away with the formalities like addressing her as the Divine Healer but call her by her name instead, which would be a very intimate thing for a person in that time period to do. It would also bring them closer together. I can't wait to see his reaction if my hypothesis rings true. I hope the writers won't let this scene go to waste. There's so much they can play with here, even if it's merely a simple self introduction scene.), the horse ride (where does he get the horses? I wonder what she could have possibly overheard him saying that he's so eager to clarify.), the incident with the little boy perhaps (evidence that Choi Young can be a good father too?). Heh. :D

Where can I fit Jang Bin into this? I like him too.

My imagination is getting the best of me after reading some of the posts here. :P Maybe the next two episodes will be even more exciting than my version. 8->

A gorgeous comprehensive MV accompanied by one of the most beautiful songs I've never heard before :x (it sounds like it was made for CY&ES)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFFX8sluEWU&feature=share&list=ULmFFX8sluEWU

Finally watched episodes 3 and 4, cant believe that watching FAITH had me opening tabs for Goryeo's history XD Im warming up to Eunsoo's character now and i love the sistmance she and Queen. I like the characters of the girls in this story but i have to give my hats off to the Queen. She's someone i like to watch on screen, strong and reserve yet when the moment calls for it she can be that caring. I can OTP her to Choi buttttttt when i saw her history with the King huhu it nailed my love for them. They need to be happy way before this series ends or id throw a fit! General Choi's history with that bastard King , his teacher and girlfriend broke my heart. He's bound by honor but he literally wants to die just to get away from it. Politics in any era at times is ruled  but horrendous ones.
EunSoo's spirit makes me happy watching the drama, i couldnt blame her wishing she's in a dream but poor lady I cant imagine if i get stuck in that era. But then when Gen Choi looks that good then I wouldnt mind at all.haha. I wonder if they shouldve given Minho a beard in this show, makes it more realistic that he's the general and all that.
some things cracks me up, netizens comment are daebak!

I'm watching Arang and Faith in my spare time, and i must say DRAMA GODS need to make a show w/ both leads on it. XD 

oh my gosh..hey you guys..am i the only one who saw the blood on the script with LMH and freaked out..LOL..why there is blood on the script ?!!
i think this drama is getting too serious LOL

about the preview..oh gosh..finally some action thing..XDDDDDDDD
i swear i wouldn't mind in anytime if someone like CY kidnapped me..it will be my pleasure...XDDDDDDD

so when CY was about to die and so on..he heard ES's voice saying "Don't die" oh my gosh this is soooooo romantic <3
well i don't know if this what will happened but i assume it will be like that..or maybe ES will come for real and call his name..

i'm loving ES more and more she is a totally DAEBAK..
i can't wait until monday..these two CY and ES..are taking my breath away and they didn't start their love story yet ...<3

Guest myphim

Shajoona said: oh my gosh..hey you guys..am i the only one who saw the blood on the script with LMH and freaked out..LOL..why there is blood on the script ?!!
i think this drama is getting too serious LOL

about the preview..oh gosh..finally some action thing..XDDDDDDDD
i swear i wouldn't mind in anytime if someone like CY kidnapped me..it will be my pleasure...XDDDDDDD

so when CY was about to die and so on..he heard ES's voice saying "Don't die" oh my gosh this is soooooo romantic <3
well i don't know if this what will happened but i assume it will be like that..or maybe ES will come for real and call his name..

i'm loving ES more and more she is a totally DAEBAK..
i can't wait until monday..these two CY and ES..are taking my breath away and they didn't start their love story yet ...<3