Guest Gukja1430292028

sia3 said: @Gukja @filchiny
Since both of you are the new Faithlings here and missed out on Prof V's previous lessons.
Why don't you guys go to this LINK and catch up on the lessons and attend the exam?
When professor V comes back, she can then assesses the both of you? ;))

Guest filchiny

good night all! no, more like good morning  I-) will catch up on your recaps tomorrow!@myphim: remember...if i don't see more skin i am not joining  [-X [-(

Guest Gukja1430292028

filchiny said: good night all! no, more like good morning  I-) will catch up on your recaps tomorrow!@myphim: remember...if i don't see more skin i am not joining  [-X [-(

Continuing with my thoughts on Ep. 10 :

mattie2012

said:

(Poor Daejang.  We see disappointment in his face after ES downplays all the effort and planning that went into rescuing her.  I really did not understand ES at this time.  That was mean of her to say that.  ...)

Guest Gukja1430292028

@sia3 Wow...you're awfully quiet...and not spamming this thread with goodies :PAre you reading a novel or playing with your toy finishing up goodies for tomorrow's party or taking a bubble bath with Daejang? ;))Oh there's another place you might be...let me guess you're hanging out over at the LMH thread with @Maja @awesomeduck @azzurri :P
Well, goodnight @sia3 @awesomeduck daejang @Maja @azzurri @omiki Off to practice CPR with Daejang ;))
P.S. nitey nite @anomalous (yes YOU too) @LuvMinHo @hayuinblue if you're lurking :D
Have a great day/night gals :-h
Edit: Nite @WutHmone too!

mattie2012 said: awesomeduck said: sia3 said: Hello Faithlings!

I was bored so I created a poll in All Things Faith :D - scroll all the way down to the bottom!
Please visit it here - Click Me and vote for your favourite hairstyle for Choi Young mattie2012 said: myphim said: filchiny said:@myphim: we are totally the opposite! i don;t download. takes too much space. but where do you download the hd videos? what website i mean.