By the way, before me bed time, please allow me to nag a little :D

Please don't forget to vote at The Best Korean Drama of 2012 >>> Take me there now!

If you want to read Faith novel, then please sign the petition >>> Take me there too!
p.s. You do not need to donate!

If you are bored and look for some entertainment, you can also go vote for your favourite daejang's attire and tag daejang @awesomeduck!
Details and choices are can be found in All Things Faith >>> Here

I was bored and I created a poll too, for your preferred daejang's hairstyle so please proceed to >>> All Things Faith (at the right)

== End of Nagging ==

Good night all ~
iWK8Aa121GukF.gif
cr as tagged

Gudnite my darling Faithlings..

Wish u all MERRY Christmas and upcoming Happy new year..

i missed u all @Ducky @Maja @Luvminho @Sia..@Wuthome @Hyuin blue @Rinoclara @Myphin @Hyphin @Everybody

Lee Min Ho

missed this forum loadz n loadz!! now catching up.. :P

take care minoz n faithlings  n yes ofcourse my dearest pervy darlings too ...

keep warm n be happy

mattie2012 said: Good morning @myphim:
So you are flooding the thread with beautiful pics of our Imja couple :x  I was going to test out some of the GIFs I created as I was finally able to troubleshoot my GIF maker.  It's not as HD as  I would like it to be though.

@mattie2012   Very nice gifs!!! It's full of rice soups. I have counted at least 4 or 5 rice soups in there. ;))

@Anomalous   Very good job claiming that rice soups. ;)  Okay, I will get busy on our recap duty. :D

Guest filchiny

awesomeduck said: @vangsweetie637 - teacher I'm here :)) I'm a little late for your class - catching up now..Notes taken so far:- penetration- up and down- in and out, in and out- melted chocolates- milk and milk shakes- popsicles- easy slide in- wet and moist- tasty and edible - wet mouth - envelop lips - blowing- pounce - tongue