awesomeduck said: DAEJANG's FAVOURITE ATTIRE VOTING POLL
1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ATTIRE BASED PURELY ON VISUAL? (HOW IT LOOKS, THE COLOUR & THE FIT) 
2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ATTIRE BASED ON SENTIMENTAL VALUE? (YOU CAN BE AS SHALLOW AS YOU LIKE!!!) 3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ARMOUR BASED PURELY ON VISUAL? 4. WHAT IS FAVOURITE ARMOUR BASED ON SENTIMENTAL VALUE?5. OVERALL FAVOURITE ATTIRE OR ARMOUR - THIS ONE IS A HARD ONE ~X(6. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE ATTIRE AND WHY? 

1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ATTIRE BASED PURELY ON VISUAL?

Stalker Black

2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ATTIRE BASED ON SENTIMENTAL VALUE?

Lucky Grey

3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ARMOUR BASED PURELY ON VISUAL?

Penetration

4. WHAT IS FAVOURITE ARMOUR BASED ON SENTIMENTAL VALUE?

Wuudalchi

5. OVERALL FAVOURITE ATTIRE OR ARMOUR

Penetration

6. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE ATTIRE AND WHY?

Hana, Dul, Set.

Do you even have to ask why ?

One KC is already enough.. 8-|

DAEJANG's FAVOURITE ATTIRE VOTING POLL
1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ATTIRE BASED PURELY ON VISUAL? (HOW IT LOOKS, THE COLOUR & THE FIT)

i4XRBWp6U1GgL.jpg

2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ATTIRE BASED ON SENTIMENTAL VALUE? (YOU CAN BE AS SHALLOW AS YOU LIKE!!!)

ibor12f59y7nei.jpg

3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ARMOUR BASED PURELY ON VISUAL?

ibn5Bc8L19jsAU.jpg

4. WHAT IS FAVOURITE ARMOUR BASED ON SENTIMENTAL VALUE?

iQcMpjvgG2rsK.jpg

5. OVERALL FAVOURITE ATTIRE OR ARMOUR - THIS ONE IS A HARD ONE

iHoDvfMi6HzFw.jpg

6. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE ATTIRE AND WHY?

faith111.jpg

:D

Oops! Almost forgot to answer the why part. :))
All the other outfits fit Daejang's body perfectly and accentuate his broad shoulder, but somehow this one just seem to swallow him up and engulf him entirely. It's too bulky on him so I've never really like it. 
:-?? :-? #-o

minholady said: Oh, this hairsyle was totally absent on Ep9, but this was used on Daeman on EP 24 at the inn, when Imja returned again. DM looked so cute . But this hairstyle also looked cute on Daejang. He looked so handsome

:((

@myphim, they are like siblings, difference is the height. My fave Woodalchi next to Daejang is Daeman. I guess among the woodalchi, he is the one closest to Daejang. Daejang made numerous confession to Daeman. DM is the confidante of Daejang, along with Auntie Choi.

minholady said: @myphim, they are like siblings, difference is the height. My fave Woodalchi next to Daejang is Daeman. I guess among the woodalchi, he is the one closest to Daejang. Daejang made numerous confession to Daeman. DM is the confidante of Daejang, along with Auntie Choi.

Hi guys!!! @myphim hi chingu. any news of our beloved drama? finally I'm free!  \m/ :)>- yes. finally have time to sleep more, handle my sites and of course, check out this thread as should
Its hard, have more than 200 pages to read but later will start with my assignment.Are you planning to watch an episode today?

@myphim, yes, I am excited too. I can't wait to have my copy of the novel. I am imagining so many things a lot :):)) @Yuuni, yes, he was not so honest. This was time that he's sure that he loves Imja, and to get Imja back he has to make allegiance to the King. When the King paid a visit to him at the prison, he saw that opportunity. Oh by the way @myphim, my avatar, is my hand shaking the right hand of LMH. Giggle...giggle..giggle :x

anace said: Hi guys!!! @myphim hi chingu. any news of our beloved drama? finally I'm free!  \m/ :)>- yes. finally have time to sleep more, handle my sites and of course, check out this thread as should
Its hard, have more than 200 pages to read but later will start with my assignment.Are you planning to watch an episode today?