tonight I missed Faith again,and I reviewed this episode, 20I do not know how to say how much I liked this drama,much, very muchand this is the second scene which I liked  the most  in the drama :" Yeogiwith you in the safest place in Goryeo, I will hide in your room,Yeogi?Yeogi!and I will not run away!!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_bQvt9Qv20QZFzSyXoC3
in fact,I should not do rankings anymore,because, after Eun Soo became a woodalchi and she hid in Choi Young's room , I enjoyed every scene between the two of them, every moment was just perfect and was my favorit!!  the first place!!
Smiley rose 118.gif

I miss the manly Lee Min Ho from this.  It was his best character ever.  I hope to see another somewhat like this sometime.  Carry On is still one of my absolute favourite songs.  I listen to it almost daily.  The music from this too... it was so breathtaking!  And the King and his wife... their sweet story, and the tragedy of the baby.  I'm so sad.  Yes, it was a memory, one I don't often revisit, because so many of the puppies died. :'(  But that's how life was back then.  People died randomly.  I'm missing this though.  Carry On! 

• 2 weeks later...

I have just finished watching Faith!.....i do not watch kdramas often....i mostly visit the shippers paradise(TaecGui).... I came across faith while randomly surfing youtube....

lee min ho is such a macho man in it....i fell in love with the characters choi young,the god doctor...... I finished 24th episode today....and feel unsatisfied.....i want more.

....i will rewatch it....their passionate love story.....

FAVOURITE KDRAMA FOREVER---FAITH!!!!....

bleached said: I have just finished watching Faith!.....i do not watch kdramas often....i mostly visit the shippers paradise(TaecGui).... I came across faith while randomly surfing youtube.... lee min ho is such a macho man in it....i fell in love with the characters choi young,the god doctor...... I finished 24th episode today....and feel unsatisfied.....i want more. ....i will rewatch it....their passionate love story..... FAVOURITE KDRAMA FOREVER---FAITH!!!!....

hi @gracelee102009and hi all, I think between Faith drama lovers   telepathy works,;)
to day I came here to say to him
aRGUq9X.png?1
how are you woodalchi Deok man?he is  Ki Jae Myung a charater from another drama , but I had to post this and did not know where, and I came here  
now, I am watching another drama "Pinocchio" in which appeared this face that I liked immediately and continued to associate with a good person despite the fact that the character Ki Jae Myung  seems to become a villain , and I was wondering: WHY???Why I like him?
Until now when,  missing Faith I saw again one of most loved episodes,and ... bingo ... suddenly I understood why I loved that character  unconditionally:because he was Deok Man the woodalchi..

I believe that happened because Faith has become the reference drama for me,it touched my heart and remains there

@carmens:)) I do understand what you mean. I, too, have a certain biasness (?) for Yoon Kyun Sang because he was uri Woodalchi pup, Deokman. But perhaps it is also because Ki Jae Myung isn't the typical evil villain

- he was consumed by hatred and the injustice, which led him to go over the dark side. If we had not known why/how he become this way, it might be a different feeling. I would also think it's because he is Ha Myung's brother, and we want Ha Myung to be happy!

Since some of us are experiencing a bit of nostalgia because of Deokman - is anyone else watching Healer because it is written by Song Ji Na? I have faith she will give us a good story, and it already almost feel like I'm seeing a little bit of Daejang in the male lead. The male lead lives emotionally detached from the world purposely (although he's not stoic), and he's going to be stalkerish to female lead next episode, LOLLLL.
Song Ji Na taking on a new drama also means we will never get our Volume 3 and 4 now. :(( :(( :((

carmens said: hi @gracelee102009and hi all, I think between Faith drama lovers   telepathy works,;)
to day I came here to say to him
how are you woodalchi Deok man?
he is  Ki Jae Myung a charater from another drama , but I had to post this and did not know where, and I came here  
now, I am watching another drama "Pinocchio" in which appeared this face that I liked immediately and continued to associate with a good person despite the fact that the character Ki Jae Myung  seems to become a villain , and I was wondering: WHY???Why I like him?
Until now when,  missing Faith I saw again one of most loved episodes,and ... bingo ... suddenly I understood why I loved that character  unconditionally:because he was Deok Man the woodalchi..
I believe that happened because Faith has become the reference drama for me,
it touched my heart and remains there

NayongL said: bleached said: I have just finished watching Faith!.....i do not watch kdramas often....i mostly visit the shippers paradise(TaecGui).... I came across faith while randomly surfing youtube.... lee min ho is such a macho man in it....i fell in love with the characters choi young,the god doctor...... I finished 24th episode today....and feel unsatisfied.....i want more. ....i will rewatch it....their passionate love story..... FAVOURITE KDRAMA FOREVER---FAITH!!!!....

• 2 weeks later...

Omo @sia3 - Gorgeous fan art of uri Daejang :x 
bfbd9882jw1enm4o9fh78j20nm0e6tak.jpg
"Young over Flowers" manages to capture Minho's eyes so well :)
BTW - did you notice Manager Kim from Misaeng is the governor from Faith (ep. 6th or something like that)? I see Faith people everywhere :)

ivjmHM1YdhIUw.gif
=)) It's been awhile I play with Faith Gif. =))

@guadi
Yeah I did, but only because I recently went back & watch E9 (*ahem*) again.
I can hardly recognise him without his glasses, and those moustache & hair.
Any other Faith people I miss in Misaeng?

Suddenly had a thought, wouldn't it be awesome that those Korean Faithlings who did Faith Chibi fan art submit their work to the creator's sticker shop? We would have a blast with "Are you there?" "Yogi" "Hana Dul Set" "Rice soup" . :))

sia3 said:
Any other Faith people I miss in Misaeng?

Suddenly had a thought, wouldn't it be awesome that those Korean Faithlings who did Faith Chibi fan art submit their work to the creator's sticker shop? We would have a blast with "Are you there?" "Yogi" "Hana Dul Set" "Rice soup" . :))

@guadi
Nahhh I think that tiger in the fan art was referring to daejang, being the sleeping tiger from E1-8.

tumblr_muqaoweHeR1si76y9o10_250.png
Crap, I didn't realise Moon Shik is Yuan Envoy until you mention it. I actually thought maybe he was cast to play Moon Shik because it would be nice to cast brothers that look alike. They have similar 'eyes'. :)) Now I wonder where Duck Hind richard simmons or Chun Eum Ja have been doing. He's probably the only one along with Daeman, Chong Suk, and that Woodalchi Joo Suk haven't been seen in any dramas I've watched. Dol Bae had a brief cameo in Doctor Stranger, and one of the sageuk I saw this year (Joseon Gunman? The 3 Musketeers?).

@guadi
:D Actually no. I went to Faith Baidu, and stumbled upon all of them :P
I was secretly hoping to get some news about volume 3, much to my disappointment as you already know. :'(
I want my forest scene! Proposal scene! My kiss scene etc etc.!

Ah yes, I thought of you when I saw Hae-In (although in my brain her name is Gae-In) in Healer. She was also in Dr. Stranger, but her role was quite forgettable in there.

• 2 weeks later...