Guest guadi

myphim said:Oh gosh, I hope SJN hasn't given up on completing this book series.

Ah, it feels so nostalgic being back in this thread.
So many wonderful memories and friendships were formed here.
Hello dear Faithlings.  :-h :-h :-*

meenia1_1 said: Omg. Where have i been?  This drama is daebak.  I mean the moment Lee Min Ho came on screen, i don't think i was able to take my eyes off him through out the drama.  He was like perfect.  Everytime i see him on screen i kept telling myself, "Why is the man so hot?"  Lee Min Ho is perfect from head all the way to his feet. LOL.  I mean i love his hair-do, even his armor was nice.  Whatever he wore, he wore it good.  LOL. And OMG Kim Hee Sun, what a beauty.  I love looking at her eyes.  She was perfect.  Perfect Cast, Perfect storyline.  Wish they didn't kill off the doctor guy.  He was cute.  Another good thing is that you can't even tell there was a age gap between Min Ho and Hee Sun.  Hee Sun is still so pretty.  She should differently do more drama.

I would love to see Lee Min Ho play as a cop or something.  He's just too hot and i love him in action.  This wavy hair is so much better than his hair in BOF.  LOL.  I haven't seen Heir, and i might not want to because of the review.  But i really want to see more of Lee Min Ho now that i just finish Faith.  Maybe i'll rewatch Faith. LOL

• Like 1

hi @myphim and hi to allI am terribly disappointed by the news that you gave me about the novel Faith ... does not matter that they were not yet translated the first two volumes, the most important would have to be published the following two ... .Sooner or later will be find  someone to translate them , important it is to be written ... maybe  lady  Song Ji Na is too busy or out of inspiration, or bored?? but I do not think so,   I read somewhere that the whole plot was already written just need to be published!![-O<I wish so much this book because I really really  liked the drama Faith, and because I was inconsolable when is finished and I was a bit disappointed by the end, I just want an  elaborate  end, more storie not so abruptly ending as it was ... like an elephant, which is big big and ends abruptly with a small tail!!:-jand many more stories with uri Imja pair , I want I want I still miss CY Daejang  and Yoo Eun Soo Uisaottoke??????????? =((