Guest aya2299

i want to make a historical plan for (faith & Empress ki) together
just realized Ki Chul is empress ki brother
:-O :-O

Guest amayah

I just found this blog. Here
The blogger is apparently translating the book page after page and s/he is already on chapter 4...I think. But according to her rules, she just keeps 3 pages on her blog, taking out the last page with every new chapter...
I would read the rules first!  :)

Guest mtdt

amayah said: I just found this blog. Here
The blogger is apparently translating the book page after page and s/he is already on chapter 4...I think. But according to her rules, she just keeps 3 pages on her blog, taking out the last page with every new chapter...
I would read the rules first!  :)

Guest amayah

@mtdt I did as well. :\ But the blogger left a comment earlier that she might rerun the chapters "these days". So let's cross our fingers and hope that she will. :)

Guest pooh77

@sia3 omo omo.. Cannot believe you still posted here :))Cannot believe too this thread still on page 2 Soompi Dramas DAEBAKKKKKKKK :x

Guest jellylovesfaith

After much lurking from the minute i found about this thread, i finally decided to muster up some courage and post here, so Hi all Faithlings!! :-h
I came to watch this drama very late because i only got into k-dramas at the beginning of last year and this was my 4th i think but i stuck with k-dramas because of how good this one was. (and how amazing Minho is :P ) I love this drama so so much! 

This drama has done wonders to me in more ways that i can count. It has given me a wonderful world of characters that are so fascination and intriguing. I loved every single bit of this drama but most of all, i loved Daejang (yes even more than Imja couple, even i'm surprised! :) ) Daejang is possibly my favorite character of all time because there is something about him that sets him apart from every other hero i've related to, k-drama or otherwise. I love the fact that he is this unstoppable force of moral sense at times, but is also a person who has been hurt so deeply in a way that most people might not be able to overcome. And the fact that he finally decided to live his life instead of merely existing just makes me cry happy tears all the time..I find his character inspiring and breathtaking and Lee Minho is absolutely perfect in his role. I love this drama so much, i often base my assignments on it which gives me time to research about Daejang and his world even more. All i can say is, this drama has opened up my eyes to a whole new meaning of life, love and faith :) Sorry for being so soppy about this but from what i've seen in this thread i'm guessing most of you know what i mean... I hope this thread continues forever. It's so wonderful to see people appreciate and feel connected to the series that is so dear to my heart. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone :-h 
I miss this thread so much, and the people whom I have come to know so much, I decided to watch this drama again :) Omg, every episode is like watching for the first time again. My heart jumped and I danced at the parts that made me flutter. And i cursed at the parts that made me cringe. And I screamed at the parts that made me annoyed and frustrated. And I had rice soups all to myself :( It wasn't good like it always had been.
But most of all, it reminded me of you gals..and the times we all spent on here. 
jgVruczDaHo43.jpg

I miss you gals! To those who knows me and also to those who don't know me yet..HUGSSS!

• Like 1

vangsweetie637 said: Hi everyone :-h 
I miss this thread so much, and the people whom I have come to know so much, I decided to watch this drama again :) Omg, every episode is like watching for the first time again. My heart jumped and I danced at the parts that made me flutter. And i cursed at the parts that made me cringe. And I screamed at the parts that made me annoyed and frustrated. And I had rice soups all to myself :( It wasn't good like it always had been.
But most of all, it reminded me of you gals..and the times we all spent on here. 
I miss you gals! To those who knows me and also to those who don't know me yet..HUGSSS!

Guest pooh77

vangsweetie637 said: Hi everyone :-h 

Wow, impressive with over 4000 pages on this thread.  I've been watching "Faith" over and over more than 5 times already and still loving it.  It was the best Korean ancient drama ever in my opinion.  I will take the time and read everything from this thread.  The drama was underrated in Korea and I feel so sad that Korean entertainment industry lost a talent director (it was tragic).  "Faith" was my first drama of Lee Min Ho and also my first Korean drama addiction.  I watched couple K-dramas before but did not like them much.  Also I love all the OST from "Faith" especially "Carry On" and "Bad Person" still listening to those until now. 

:-h Hello, Faithlings!  My first time to post here but my fellow Minoz know how much I love Faith and how it introduced me to this whole new world of k-drama and the life of a Minoz  :)
I popped in coz I want to know if anyone here is following Geneva Ashdene's translation of the book?  I am so into it that I am rediscovering Choi Yeong and his relationship with Eun Soo in delightfully new ways with every new post.  In fact, I had sc'd the last few pages so I can reread them at pleasure.  The "thought balloons" definitely help me appreciate the film much more.  If anyone wants to chat about it, just holler. :)]

• 4 weeks later...

Omg. Where have i been?  This drama is daebak.  I mean the moment Lee Min Ho came on screen, i don't think i was able to take my eyes off him through out the drama.  He was like perfect.  Everytime i see him on screen i kept telling myself, "Why is the man so hot?"  Lee Min Ho is perfect from head all the way to his feet. LOL.  I mean i love his hair-do, even his armor was nice.  Whatever he wore, he wore it good.  LOL. And OMG Kim Hee Sun, what a beauty.  I love looking at her eyes.  She was perfect.  Perfect Cast, Perfect storyline.  Wish they didn't kill off the doctor guy.  He was cute.  Another good thing is that you can't even tell there was a age gap between Min Ho and Hee Sun.  Hee Sun is still so pretty.  She should differently do more drama.

I would love to see Lee Min Ho play as a cop or something.  He's just too hot and i love him in action.  This wavy hair is so much better than his hair in BOF.  LOL.  I haven't seen Heir, and i might not want to because of the review.  But i really want to see more of Lee Min Ho now that i just finish Faith.  Maybe i'll rewatch Faith. LOL

meenia1_1 said: Omg. Where have i been?  This drama is daebak.  I mean the moment Lee Min Ho came on screen, i don't think i was able to take my eyes off him through out the drama.  He was like perfect.  Everytime i see him on screen i kept telling myself, "Why is the man so hot?"  Lee Min Ho is perfect from head all the way to his feet. LOL.  I mean i love his hair-do, even his armor was nice.  Whatever he wore, he wore it good.  LOL. And OMG Kim Hee Sun, what a beauty.  I love looking at her eyes.  She was perfect.  Perfect Cast, Perfect storyline.  Wish they didn't kill off the doctor guy.  He was cute.  Another good thing is that you can't even tell there was a age gap between Min Ho and Hee Sun.  Hee Sun is still so pretty.  She should differently do more drama.

I would love to see Lee Min Ho play as a cop or something.  He's just too hot and i love him in action.  This wavy hair is so much better than his hair in BOF.  LOL.  I haven't seen Heir, and i might not want to because of the review.  But i really want to see more of Lee Min Ho now that i just finish Faith.  Maybe i'll rewatch Faith. LOL

• 3 weeks later...

I suddenly missed Daejiang, so I came over this thread and out of curiosity, I started from Page 1 (not finished with 4534 pages yet...!). Even though Faith is over more than a year, it is so interesting that there were so much interest even before it started and after it ended.  I am all in for LMH and I cannot imagine anyone else in that role.  Compared to some other historical drama, Faith leaves a very deep and long impression and I do not find it boring even after watching it like more than 20x.  Probably I am a die hard minoz and probably I am biased, but who cares.  I love Daejiang and I love LMH, it was sad how things went with this production but I am still happy that after so long, people remember Faith, Daejiang and Eun Soo and still using the term Imja...This thread is not as active as before but still like to come here, like now, to put down my thoughts.  I think I am going to start another rerun again... so missed my Daejiang so much! :P

Hi!I read in this thread that there is a novel with the same name and the same plot as the  Faith drama... have pity on a poor soul haunted by the  Choi Young Daejang memory ... how and where you can buy this book??Soompi shop does not have iT!!please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest myphim

carmens said: Hi!I read in this thread that there is a novel with the same name and the same plot as the  Faith drama... have pity on a poor soul haunted by the  Choi Young Daejang memory ... how and where you can buy this book??Soompi shop does not have iT!!please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!