@violetts your posts never fail to crack me up, hahahahahahahah. =)) =)) =)) Perhaps you are very good at analyzing, I wished I would have taken everything little detail into account while I watched Faith also. Even now that I go back to watch faith, I am currently on 15, I have already been spoiled with the philosophy team on here, so I do little other than simply watch hahahaha.

@LuvMinHo Hmmmm, should it be neon yellow? Hahaha, omo, but I don't want to blind uri LMH now, poor man just had an eye operation. :(

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha @Gukja so you are telling me @minozlove came up with this brilliant "super glue" idea? Hahahahahahah. Minozlove tend to have a lot of ideas, first the 1000 Epi-pen which failed miserably, and now super glue? Hahahahahahahahahahah. =))

Guest farstrep

@LuvMinHo: Is stem cells a remedy given by the doctor? What kind of stem cells is that?

@dr25: I'll take your movie suggestion into consideration for another movie night.

Guest Gukja1430292028

@LuvMinHoThank you.I know I'm going to miss you gals too, so I do plan to come on for a little bit each night from there unless connections fail me. :DYeah, I'll be seeing Young-ah and the hubby via Skype. :DWe use that a lot when the hubby was in Germany for work. :)
@dr25I've seen the first POTC a while back, but I don't think I liked it at the time since I didn't watch the latter one. It was too long, and for whatever reason I didn't find it funny either. :-?Maybe JD isn't my cup of tea. :PI know a lot of people loved it though including my sister. :)
Edit: @shengvangSuper glue was my original idea for the gal who went to the fan meet in the Philippines. ;))So, I reminded @minozlove about it. :))No epi-pen (unless you're allergic to hot Daejang =))) for you gals...use inhaler okay. :))

@farstrep , argh looks like it's going to fall on a Friday night for me... I'm afraid I won't be able to join in this time... I'll try the one after! :)
@Gukja I won't hesitate to rant and fangirl over the drama then x)

@shengvang haha thanks. Those are just my thoughts while I'm watching the episode, I'm not really analyzing anything... :)
Currently watching episode 11 and... OMG DOOMED LOVE, I LOVE IT. Imja/ES is slowly realizing that in order to protect Psycho she needs him to stop caring for her. But of course Psycho won't listen! He'll be there no matter what. And both of them are too stubborn to admit anything. This is Shakespeare level of love. Me gusta!

Guest Gukja1430292028

lynlily said: Gukja said: @lynlilyCan we replace King GM's advisor (forgot his name) though in this remake? He annoys the heck out of me every time he opens his mouth, especially when he calls out 'Your majesty'. 8-| :P

Guest tigereyespeppy

dr25 said: tigereyespeppy said:@dr25
Hahahaha. I like to talk, :-@ sometimes too much. :))
I'm always analyzing movies and shows, sometimes even books. Thinking about why I like them, Why a character did something, stuff like that. It helps me to figure out what they're thinking and feeling in a particular scene. Because unlike books, you have to rely on the actor's ability to portray those things. I think LMH did an excellent job with his emotions in Faith.
And I like to read, even though I don't have much time for it now.
However I would definitely make time for the "Faith" book!  :D

Guest Gukja1430292028

Not sure if @sia3 or @WutHmone already posted this new MV from Hime Park, so apologies for re-posting in advance. :)I always want to koala hug Daejang whenever I see this scene. >:D<

http://youtu.be/WS9vZG5yn24

@farstrep The Intouchables is an excellent choice of movie! Whether it gets picked up or not, everyone should watch it regardless. A very feel-good, positive and cheerful movie about life! It was a huge success in France when it was released, me and my friends had a blast seeing it at the movie theater. I like your movie tastes ;) 

Guest tigereyespeppy

Gukja said: Not sure if @sia3 or @WutHmone already posted this new MV from Hime Park, so apologies for re-posting in advance. :)I always want to koala hug Daejang whenever I see this scene. >:D<

http://youtu.be/WS9vZG5yn24

@Gukja I slept during POTC part 3 I give you that chingu. It was too long and got draggy by the end. Still, I can't but to love the witty goofiness of Jack sparrow. See the following for an example:

1362636064351.jpg

=)) =))  That's perfectly true.

tigereyespeppy said:

I don't know. I hated EL in high school because they always wanted you to analyze these really depressing stories. I don't like those. 
:((

Guest farstrep

@violetts: I take it your choice is "The Intouchables"? Yuuni suggested that movie.

@LuvMinHo: Thanks for the site. It's very useful.

Guest Gukja1430292028

@YuuniWoah...I see a congratulation is in order for chatty chatty uri amazing Yuuni. ;))
Congratulations @Yuuni for surpassing your 3000 posts and officially becoming one of the Princess of Chatterbox. :))
Pooh_Congratulations.gif

Since you're a minor, I can only offer you this. :DEnjoy the apple cider along with @lynlily @shengvang @Hanjae @everyone else who are minors. :))Oh and daejang @myphim @farstrep too.. :))
apple-cider-soda-homemade-recipe.jpg

While the rest of us gals do this. :))
ipaEekKoNAKvH.gif

Credit: @myphim :DWhere is she? Asleep again? ;))Or watching a movie. :))