Seeing that this drama's thread had 3000+ pages, it got me curious as to why Faith had so many pages compared to other dramas on this forum (haha) so I started watching it yesterday. I'm now on episode 5 and I must say I'm hooked. So kuddos to you, fellow fans, you guys got me addicted. I'm going to be very sleep deprived tomorrow :D
Impressions so far:- At first I was kind of wary as I'm not a big fan of historical dramas because they're so melodramatic and serious, which is why I was pleasantly surprised to see that it contains a lot of humor.- I really like the female lead, I like how she's stubborn and strong, it's very refreshing to see that in a Korean drama. - I really want to chop off Lee Min Ho's hair. What is this hairstyle? An almost but not quite ponytail? What's up with that? 
Gonna go watch the rest now, I'll try to check this thread regularly in the future, but I don't want to be spoiled so I might not check that often.
Cheers!

violetts said: Seeing that this drama's thread had 3000+ pages, it got me curious as to why Faith had so many pages compared to other dramas on this forum (haha) so I started watching it yesterday. I'm now on episode 5 and I must say I'm hooked. So kuddos to you, fellow fans, you guys got me addicted. I'm going to be very sleep deprived tomorrow :D
Impressions so far:- At first I was kind of wary as I'm not a big fan of historical dramas because they're so melodramatic and serious, which is why I was pleasantly surprised to see that it contains a lot of humor.- I really like the female lead, I like how she's stubborn and strong, it's very refreshing to see that in a Korean drama. - I really want to chop off Lee Min Ho's hair. What is this hairstyle? An almost but not quite ponytail? What's up with that? 
Gonna go watch the rest now, I'll try to check this thread regularly in the future, but I don't want to be spoiled so I might not check that often.
Cheers!

Guest Gukja1430292028

Hello and Welcome @violetts :-hThis thread is amazing. We still have some veteran Faithlings who still resides here and they have done/is doing a tremendous job of keeping this thread alive and entertained. :xYou can meet everyone when you come play next time. ;;)
Glad you like Faith so far. :)You'll LOVE it, so keep on watching. :DWhat? You don't like Daejang's Mane of Glory hairstyle? X(Jk. :P To each their own. :DI love his Mane of Glory. :x :x :x Goodnight and see you next time. :)

Guest Gukja1430292028

Hi Hi @LuvMinHo :-hHow are you feeling today? Good I hope. :)
Yeah, I'm feeding Young-ah dinner right now, so thought I'd play here too. :P
Calling @sia3 :-hI see you're sneaking in. :PAre you on break uri Imja? ;;)

Welcome @violetts. Glad to hear you like the drama. :)

@shengvang

Good to see you are hunting too, @Maja and I can finally sit back and relax a bit. Hehehe

In that case, I don't think I will need to kill you anymore. :D coz you can kill yourself in the process of during your own hunt. =))

Guest tigereyespeppy

@shengvang
I'm not sure what the US-ER means... But I am in the USA.
I'm only able to talk every so often because my boss keeps checking on me. And I can't let her see me on here while I'm supposed to be working. :!!
So I can't really talk right now. But I'll try to talk more later tonight.
:):)>-

@Gukja
I'm fine. Taking things easy. Dont want to get stressed up again.
What's for dinner and is Tyler good today.
This is for Tyler before he goes to bed.
29.gif

Hello & Welcome  @violettsHope you enjoy your stay here :-h

Guest Gukja1430292028

@vangsweetie637Sorry I missed you. Hope you're resting. :)Oh, I see that the B in p&b I created over at Joonni's have travel here. ;))You don't know what P&B stand for? :-OOh, I'm so disappointed uri Prof Cougar. [-(I would tell you what they stand for, but I can't believe we have so many minors playing here. 8-|Let's just tell them it stands for Peanut Butter for now. :))I think @Yuuni and @shengvang (and anyone else that young...perhaps @Hanjae too) should call me 'mommy' like Young-ah. :))OMG...now I feel like I have to be really careful to keep my Richard Simmons out of the gutter. :))

Guest Gukja1430292028

Sorry gals for the slow response. I'm multitasking. :D
@shengvangNo No dear. I didn't claim that RS for just the US-Eur team. [-XI'm claiming it, so we can share with everyone, especially @Maja @sia3 :DThey always give us so much goodies, so don't you think we should return the favors. ;;)You need to learn to share.  Stop trying to claim everything for yourself. :PBtw, I don't see a new avatar. ;)
@LuvMinHoI'm glad to hear you're taking it easy. :)We want you to stay healthy please okay. Are you sneaking in from work? ;))Young-ah's eating soy sauce chicken and mixed vegetables. :DYoung-ah says 'thank you aunty Ho Ho for the teddy bears hugs and kisses. :DHugs for aunty Ho Ho. Suzie_hugs_n_kisses.gif

@shengvang
You got a very prosperous view there, enjoy ! :-bdLooks like the title for hunting beast has gone to you, good job. =D>@sia3You got a new assistant here. :))Btw, dont you get caught in class online here when you should be paying attention or did you bribe the lecturers  :P

Oh dear, @Gukja. You edit your post I didn't get notified. Yup, on a break but soon to go back in 5 mins time.

A big hug for Tyler from me, thanks. Hehehe. I wanna say kiss but last time @Hanjae called me a cougar, now I don't want to obtain another nick. LOL.

Guest Hanjae

Hi @Gukja @LuvMinHo :-h I'm lurking BTS since I have pages and paaaages of notes to type up.

And LOL I'm fairly sure I can't call you Mommy Ladle like sheng, @Gukja; I am at least old enough to chug on spiked raisin tea with @myphim without being arrested. =))

Edit;
Hello and welcome @violetts! :-h I'm so happy to hear another new fan is enjoying Faith! Sunday morning for Aussies (and Saturday night for the rest of the world, I think? Time zone differences, really) are our recap days and we're up to Episode 22 this week, so those are the main days to avoid spoilers, haha.

And seeing as you're probably one of the only Faith fans who dislike Lee Min Ho's main of glory, I think you'll like his final hairstyle when he chops that ponytail off. :P