Guest mandyemily

joining in the game to guess what the third item is. Was thinking of tampon also but then dun think she will bring enough to last her through her lifetime. Assuming she brought all the items when she went back to the future and later travel back to the past to try to save CY, it should be something useful?

A camera? Cuz of the snapshot gesture in ep 16. thats why GC cannot explain the item?

Shall rewatch the entire episodes 1-16 to pass time till monday and also see if there are hidden clues.

Guest wisteria7

mandyemily said:

joining in the game to guess what the third item is. Was thinking of tampon also but then dun think she will bring enough to last her through her lifetime. Assuming she brought all the items when she went back to the future and later travel back to the past to try to save CY, it should be something useful?

A camera? Cuz of the snapshot gesture in ep 16. thats why GC cannot explain the item?

Shall rewatch the entire episodes 1-16 to pass time till monday and also see if there are hidden clues.

Guest wisteria7

cikamoi said: @wisteria7 hmmm.. Good idea :))
Oppa and the women in Goryeo is the most epic title drama I have hear
But if CY ever dare to kiss NG, I bet GM will probably punch CY. GM's true man came out :))
=))

Maybe the third item is some sort of medical item that will help CY if for some reason ES is late in saving him.  I think if the ES that wrote that letter really wanted to change his fate, maybe she prepared more than just a letter for back up.  She seems clever enough to do so, especially if she is so determined to save CY.

I'm hoping she will save CY again.  Then the story can move on and poor ES doesn't have to do the whole time travel cycle again.  If saves him this time, I have a feeling she'll go through her "spy" plan because that's the only way to ensure CY is safe in the future.  If she can get rid of DH and KC and Gongmin is back on the throne, that would ensure CY's safety - especially if she still plans to go back to her world by the next month.  I also think it would make an interesting storyline if everyone thought she went over to DH and KC's side.  In addition, DH thought ES is a fake, however if she saves CY from the trap, it will look like she is able to see the future and they will believe that she really does hold the power to see the future.

Guest myphim

sia3 said:
As for the scenes @icesiren and others have been discussing - the part where CY supposed to overhear ES (not shown) and that he says she has no heart. My version of translation is different. The translation meant it like he's just worried about her choice of staying back and using his Mata-Hari strategy when he recalls his conversation with her. Sighs, guess we won't know until the later episodes what CY really meant.

Guest Tinkiebell

wisteria7 said: It can always be a sequel "Oppa and the Women of Goreyo." There has to be someone there that Oppa can kiss.
=)) Oppan GORYEO style!! *do the sword dance* whoop whoop whoop!  =))

Guest farstrep

@cikamoi: For a moment in Episode 16, I was shipping the Queen and Choi Young, especially when Choi Young was slashing at the guards while holding her hand. :P They really looked very compatible together.

11534436506BCE1B09893F

16784A49506BCC8120BA16
source: blog.daum.net

Guest wisteria7

The snapshot gesture, the remark ES made that it will all fade like a dream in the daylight. When she was in the palace garden and talking to the two female guards about how she should start to memorize the scenery around her. It does also lead to a camera and batteries.But wouldn't GC have already played with it? And yes,it could be a cell phone if only for the photos,but in her other visits when would her cell phone have lasted long enough for her to take photos? I don't remember her taking any photos in the past episodes But she wouldn't have to if they were taken the last time around.:)

Ahh,one more point. I'm not sure,but wouldn't KC have gone through her purse? If he had,he would have recognized the item in the satin pouch.

2175305_zps5ded14fe.gif

ES: “If I fall asleep here, then carry (piggyback) me.”

2175314_zps43512f36.gif2175380_zps9f2aefc6.gif

CY: "If I carry you....                                                    "....I won't be able to carry my sword."

REALLY?!! AND WHAT IS THIS?!! LEVITATION @-) ?!!!

2176153_zps1d5f7abe.gif2176055_zps0af51955.gif

You're a big fat liar X( !!! How can you take such a swoon-worthy moment from me ?!! HOW :(( X( ?!! WHY?!! Or you better yet, you could have said: " If I carry you... I will carry you to my bed  :\"> ;;)."  Didn't you tell her just the other day that you don't lie /:) Which means that it was another lie :-O Tsk, tsk, tsk, Young-ah, you have disappointed me so  [-(

Guest wisteria7

icesiren: I believe ES knows her history well enough,at least the salient points. Besides,a book is an item GC would have been able to describe. B-)

Guest farstrep

@cikamoi: Thanks for reminding me. :-O Eun Soo-Choi Young shippers, let me explain. I lost my head temporarily because of the complex time travel theories. :P I'm right back on Eun Soo-Choi Young ship now.

Another awesome artwork:
1910E63B506C07A32F0C0E
source: blog.daum.net

Guest myphim

Tinkiebell said:
farstrep said:That's possible, the little boy being the legendary Hwata but I hope the writer doesn't go there because that would mean introducing a character of relatively little importance into the story arc, who doesn't do anything to help the existing love line between Eun Soo and Choi Young. 

A sudden thought occurred to me. Assuming the future Eun Soo is the time traveler and has been leaving clues eg. Hwata's three items for the past Eun Soo to save Choi Young, how is she to ensure that these items find their way to past Eun Soo? How can the future Eun Soo ensure that the items won't get destroyed or lost but taken care of and kept properly throughout the decades or centuries until the past Eun Soo can get her hands on them? They're actually useless to the people in Goryeo since they don't know what they are, can't read the words in the book or can't use the tools. Therefore, the future Eun Soo fabricates the existence of her being Hwata's disciple and that these items belong to her teacher, the legendary figure, Hwata, who has treated Jojo, so that the people with whom she entrusts them to would take very good care of the items until the past Eun Soo retrieves them. Since Hwata is such a famous doctor and purportedly associated with the time portal, the future Eun Soo might have thought it would be easier for the items to find their way to the past Eun Soo since the people might want to return the items to Hwata through his disciple (a doctor from the Heaven). 

This drama is full of guessing games churning our brains and tuning our minds into Faith at all times.  Even with lousy cliffhangers we keep thinking and craving.  Where's that damn kiss?  I've enjoyed many kdramas over the years, but only 3 dramas that whilst watching had me constantly crediting its clever writer i.e. 49 days for unique storytelling, QIHM for intriguing storytelling, and Faith for engaging storytelling.

Well i also addictively loved TMTETS but i credit Kim Soo Hyun's great acting and its wonderful child actors that won me over.  As for Reply 1997 i credit the director for ingenius play with flashback editing.  Its rare to come aross good character driven storytelling like Faith that bugs like morphine, and I'm super glad that hot LMH and pretty KHS are living up to it with perfect sizzling chemistry. 

Guest wisteria7

cikamoi said: I have a hard time to differentiate this two from the beginning of this drama :))I can tell who is Choong Suk and Deol Bae from their voice. If they aren't talking I feel they are twins :))
4XLMJ.png