Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Brooklyn

cyon_hyundan2.jpg

good morning Azura hunnie (I'm greeting you in all our hunks' threads :D)

that pic is my wallpaper in my computer...no wonder i couldn't get anything done... :P

Guest kellee

yipee! My ban to post is lifted!

I'm so happy now! :D

Promise that I won't do that silly thing again (registering for more than one accounts)!

Ohhh... I love the name KELBIN but KELLEE is so dear to my heart so i'm keeping this name!

20050806182739010104copy8xu6yh.jpg

Guest manderley_angel

yipee! My ban to post is lifted!

I'm so happy now! :D

Promise that I won't do that silly thing again (registering for more than one accounts)!

Ohhh... I love the name KELBIN but KELLEE is so dear to my heart so i'm keeping this name!

20050806182739010104copy8xu6yh.jpg

ate kels! glad your back *waves*

i almosy had a heart attack when soompi was down.... i was missing hyun bin oppah!

Guest manderley_angel

helping with reposts!!

dhbg141nl.jpg

dhbg151yi.jpg

d_hb_g_81.jpg

btw... is anyone interested? i saved alot of our hyun binnie's pics on my hard drive.... i'll be willing to post a link to dl a zip file full of it here....

Guest kellee

ate kels! glad your back *waves*

i almosy had a heart attack when soompi was down.... i was missing hyun bin oppah!

Hi Viel! :)

yup... I can't live w/o Soompi! Missed Binnie too.... so much!

you know what.... I was banned to post yesterday coz I registered for 2 accounts.

Initially, it should take 7 days for me to post again, but admin & mods forgave me!

I'm really grateful to them!