Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Hi all friends...... :)

First Thing to say is "Sorry for din't post any words here 2 days ago. Yesterday, I had many works to manage and also 2 meetings o_O

But I really " Miss all HB's loonies **kiss**

Thanks for everyone sharing your treasure of HB. Thanks Ann, Hyunjung, Jo, Azuna, brook, anna, Viel, eyecatcher, kellee and also the ones that I can't remember your name.... :huh: poor me...sorry ne~

TO : HAPPI3LAYDEE

If I'm not wrong, you've made a lot of HB's banner, right? Can you post them again? :lol:

Guest hershy kissez

already!!! Wow.... so fast! :o

CONGRATZ!!! B)

i think its cuz im so competitive and so into this whole post count thing which is kind of pathetic lol

but thanx!!

but anyways more pix!

i am on the roll~~!

ahhhhh cute cellphone pix!!!!

omg why is hyunbin so cute

hyunbin883nt.jpg

hyunbin895jf.jpg

^

Thanks JO .. you're so fast :lol: ...

To : Hyun Jung

The pix on mobile phone are very cute :P So just wondering - where can I find out HB's Theme for mobile phone? It would be lovely if we can have HB's theme on our mobile. Think of talkin via cellphone ..and OMG HB is near my ear.....and close to my cheek :D ...hehehe ..just going crazy right now coz of your guys HB's HOT PIX B)

Guest hershy kissez

^

Thanks JO .. you're so fast :lol: ...

To : Hyun Jung

The pix on mobile phone are very cute :P So just wondering - where can I find out HB's Theme for mobile phone? It would be lovely if we can have HB's theme on our mobile. Think of talkin via cellphone ..and OMG HB is near my ear.....and close to my cheek :D ...hehehe ..just going crazy right now coz of your guys HB's HOT PIX B)

ummm u mean like in ur background of ur phone?

i found some from my name is kim sam soon if u want those?

ill post them up here.

and im not really sure how ur suppose to get them onto your phone but if you know then that would be awesome.

im really bad with technology other then downloading my dramas and going online lol

thanx Brooklyn!! :D

penny heres the site to get background/ringtones/and dial tones (meaning wen u call ppl you hear a samsoon song instead of that ddrrrrrrrrr sound)

http://mobile.imbc.com/drama/samsoon/samsoon.jsp

ill see if i can find more on his cafe

Thanx Hyun Jung. I went to the site. It requests ID and Password which i don't have it :( ...

I'm trying to make a ringtone but still tough for me. I need to learn more. For Theme, I'm not sure whether I can d/l directly from the site to my mobile or have to pay its fee. Normally, in my local, we just call the service center to get a theme and of course we have to pay a service charge.

Guest samshiki

thanx Brooklyn!! :D

penny heres the site to get background/ringtones/and dial tones (meaning wen u call ppl you hear a samsoon song instead of that ddrrrrrrrrr sound)

http://mobile.imbc.com/drama/samsoon/samsoon.jsp

ill see if i can find more on his cafe

would u know what usename & password we can use to access mbc/samsoon site?

i remember anne posted that before but i didnt take note of that one...

thnks! :)

Guest hershy kissez

yea i didnt take note of the id and pw either >_<

i wish i did though...

you can go to this site, register and buy ringtones in korean, english, or chinese.

http://mtogo.com

if you do register remember to tell them my name! "hyunjung"

where it says something like who did u find this site from or something like that ^^

It's just that we don't have the Korean name writing in the thread title anymore! :P Do ya know what I'm saying?!

Holy crap. This looks so interesting coz he's always pointing with his lips! :lol: What do the captions say? Anyone?! :D

that was hilarious. someone, clearly a fan, made caps showing that hyunbin has "kissable" lips. that's why his lips are circled--to show that he's ready to get/give a kiss.