Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

wow!! super overload of pics!!! lovely!!! thanks to everyone!!!

hmmm ... not so keen with bin in makeup though!!! :lol::lol: i just think he is more handsome without it!! and whoa!!! was he just modelling for a cosmetic thingy!!! lolz lolz i just found his look there so funny!!! ahhhhhhhhh!!! the things they make oppa do!!! :lol::lol:

i read somewhere ... yep!!! i do agree!! there's no one right now more suitable for me to be paired with bin then sunah!!! :D but that was how i was when he paired with lee nayoung too!!! i thought only nayoung was good for him!!! let's just wait and see about his leading lady in this new film!!!

almost midnight!!! yikes ... i can feel that i will be staying late again just surfing the net!!! :lol::lol:

Guest hershy kissez

i cant believe those are kfc cf pix.

i would have never guessed if it didnt have that little logo at the top right corner :lol:

i cant believe those are kfc cf pix.

i would have never guessed if it didnt have that little logo at the top right corner :lol:

lol....more like clothing CF! :lol:

Guest manderley_angel

Hi Viel! :)

yup... I can't live w/o Soompi! Missed Binnie too.... so much!

you know what.... I was banned to post yesterday coz I registered for 2 accounts.

Initially, it should take 7 days for me to post again, but admin & mods forgave me!

I'm really grateful to them!

me too ate kels! omgshhh.... i was going through hyun bin withdrawals x.x

hukkk... too bad i can't hang out in this thread too much right now.... have a stupid paper due for school *annoyed*

Guest kellee

Additional pix

11021561145518sg7si.jpg

11021561146019ud5cl.jpg

11021571146104bk0zq.jpg

11021571146192df1kh.jpg

11021571146290tg1gs.jpg

11021571146375nd4ty.jpg

11021571147143bk6hw.jpg

11021571147244dp8ib.jpg

me too ate kels! omgshhh.... i was going through hyun bin withdrawals x.x

hukkk... too bad i can't hang out in this thread too much right now.... have a stupid paper due for school *annoyed*

it's ok.... study first before anything else!

right now... I'm busy posting pictures and I disregarded tons of papers on my table! ;)

just gone for a few minutes ... and what do i get??? more great pics!!! thanks to all!!! so sorry that i have no contributions as it is. hope you don't mind, okay??? my time is always between research, studies and hanging around here in soompi!!! lolz lolz

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

This is so scandalous I'm here at the library studying for my Anatomy & Physiology lab test later.. and then like I'm by the entrance to the library so possibly people can witness what I'm viewing here on the computer but who cares. :lol:

Thanks for the pics.... seeing them for the 2nd, 3rd... x number of times still gives me pleasure. :w00t: I was up til like 2am studying and had about 5 hours of sleep so I count this as my reward of some sort. :lol:

P.S. I'm so mad I couldn't watch the rest of IRELAND (6 episodes left)right now coz the episodes are in my computer at home. :angry:

[/done ranting]

P.S... no : w 00 t : smilie?! :(:P

Guest eyecatcher_1

hi everyone :)

it might be frustrating that all our posts are now gone, but let's not fret coz we can build this thread again.

its actually ok for me coz i could now read all of the pages. hehe v(^^)v

as days go by, im liking hyunbin more & more. haha! i like him lots!

thanks for all the info & pics that you've posted.

he has tons of great pictures. the camera just loves his gorgeous face.

its a good thing he's more of a model, we get to enjoy all of those beautiful pics of his. haha...

im particularly liking this photo nowadays. he's got this harrypotter-thing going, with the long coat & the scarf. haha.. it looks nice.

87li.jpg

i miss samshik. <3 i wanna watch mniKSS later.

my friend & i are on a quest to look for the SpinKick movie! Aja!

can't wait for his new movie!~ ^^