Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

"Hello, I'm Hyun Bin who plays Park Daesik in <The Point Men>.  Thanks for being with our movie at the start of the Lunar New Year holiday. The weather is cold but I hope you feel some warmth from our movie. Sincerely thank you once again and Happy New Year." ~ Hyun Bin, 2023/01/21

9 hours ago, bearcreek said:

"Hello, I'm Hyun Bin who plays Park Daesik in #

<The Point Men>. Thanks for being with our movie at the start of the Lunar New Year holiday. The weather is cold but I hope you feel some warmth from our movie. Sincerely thank you once again and Happy New Year." ~ Hyun Bin, 2023/01/21

@bearcreek  thanks for sharing the clips. Korean films now are finally challenging Hollywood blockbuster "Avatar: The Way of Water" at the box office as the Lunar New Year holiday approaches especially "The Point Men". Avatar has ruled supreme for over a month, but according to the Korean Film Council on Thursday, "The Point Men" drew 104,800 moviegoers on their opening day Wednesday to rank first. I hope the film can build on its momentum.  

:popcornjackson:

2023012001045_0.jpg

photos source : Chosun Ilbo

"Negotiation," mobilizing 160,000 ↑, ranking first for 4th consecutive days...

SOURCE

0004777507_001_20230122150005079.jpg?type=w430

'Negotiation' topped the box office for four days in a row. 

According to the Korea Film Promotion Commission's integrated computer network on the 21st, 'Negotiation' mobilized 163,189 viewers the previous day and kept the top spot at the box office for four consecutive days after its release. The cumulative number of spectators was 428,652. 

Attention is focused on whether the Korean film 'Negotiation' can mobilize 1 million viewers during the Lunar New Year holidays. 

From today to the 24th (Tuesday), attention is focused on the results of whether the show will be able to exceed 1 million viewers in the remaining three days of the holiday. 

'Negotiation' (director Lim Soon-rye, production film company Subak・One Take Film, distribution Plus M Entertainment) is a story about diplomat Jae-ho (Hwang Jung-min) and local NIS agent Dae-shik (Hyun Bin) who went to Afghanistan to save Koreans who became hostages of the Taliban in the worst kidnapping case. It is a film depicting the negotiating strategy of Mr. 

It is a hot topic in that it is the first meeting between Hwang Jung-min and Hyun-bin. Director Lim Sun-rye, who challenged the action genre for the first time, said she wanted to tell a story about life.