Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

6 Couples that fans want to see on 'The Return of Superman'

November 16, 2022 | ALLKPOP

1668204269-1.jpg

For those who aren't familiar with the show, "The Return of Superman" shows the daily lives of K-stars who have children ranging from newborns, toddlers to even older kids. In most households, the mother usually has the bigger responsibility of taking care of the kids. However, the roles are reversed in this variety program wherein the mother gets leisure time to herself while the father babysits the kids! As many guests have appeared on this show, here are six couples viewers wish to see in the future!

1. Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin: The newlywed couple is expected to have a son soon! So it'd be great to be able to see these two lovely actors take their journey into parenthood!

1668203787-1.jpg

SOURCE

From tea time with Daniel Henney to handwritten letters… Live review of 'Confidential Assignment 2' Nth viewing event

SOURCE

202211160839786942_1_20221116084603237.jpg?type=w430

202211160839786942_2_20221116084603258.jpg?type=w430

202211160839786942_4_20221116084603297.jpg?type=w430

Spoiler

202211160839786942_3_20221116084603286.jpg?type=w430

[MY DAILY]

The movie 'Confidential Cooperation 2: International', which is receiving enthusiastic reviews for its globally expanded storyline, rich chemistry, delightful fun, and overwhelming sights, has revealed a vivid review of the N-th event of the past. 

'Cooperation 2: International' is a story of detectives united for their own purposes, North Korean detective Lim Chul-ryeong (Hyun Bin), South Korean detective Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), and new face overseas FBI Jack (Daniel Henney), who met again to catch a global criminal organization. It is a movie depicting an unpredictable triangular cooperation investigation.

'Confidential Cooperation 2: International', which attracted attention as an all-time event recruiting only one main character to meet Daniel Henney in person in the United States, draws attention by revealing a vivid review of the special meeting. From audiences who have watched up to 30 or more episodes to certification of products full of sincerity, the lucky winner who won through the competitive rate in the hot application heat will be given a round-trip air ticket to the United States and a local accommodation for 2 nights and 3 days as well as a chance to meet Daniel Henney in person. lost. 

On the 7th, Daniel Henney and the lucky man who met at a cafe in LA enjoyed a leisurely brunch and tea time and had an unforgettable time together. In particular, Daniel Henney responded to the passionate love for 'Confidential Cooperation 2: International' by showing a special fan service that could not be seen anywhere, such as sending a handwritten letter full of sincerity to the winner and a colorful gift with a local atmosphere in LA. The winners also gave gifts prepared in advance, creating a warmer atmosphere. In this way, 'Confidential Cooperation 2: International', which revealed the scene of the unforgettable N car viewing event of Daniel Henney and only one main character, continues the heat that does not cool down from the theater to the home theater. 

'Cooperation 2: International', which adds more powerful laughter and thrilling action to the cooperative chemistry created by characters with different purposes, is being screened in theaters nationwide and can be seen through the simultaneous VOD service in theaters. 

'Cooperation 2', the best box office hit in October following September... Cumulative sales, 59.7% in 2019

SOURCE

0001525004_001_20221116070103014.jpg?type=w430

[XPORT NEWS]
The movie 'Confidential Cooperation 2: International' (director Lee Seok-hoon) was named the best box office hit in October following September. 

According to the 'Announcement of the Korean Film Industry Settlement in October' announced by the Film Promotion Committee, the total sales in October were 61.5 billion won, which was 49.7% of 2019 before the Corona 19 crisis. The total number of spectators in October was 6.2 million, 41.7% of 2019. 

The total sales in October decreased by 39.6% (KRW 40.3 billion) compared to the previous month, and the total number of audiences in October decreased by 37.1% (3.66 million) compared to the previous month. None of the films released in October exceeded 10 billion won in sales and 1 million viewers. 

Thanks to the release of Korean films such as 'Life is Beautiful' and 'Honest Candidate 2' filmed during the pandemic, which were delayed due to the Corona 19 incident, they were released at the end of September this year. Compared to October 2018, sales and audience numbers increased in October this year. 

Due to the sluggish performance of North American theaters, there were no anticipated foreign film releases in September, but in October, the DC Comics hero movie 'Black Adam' and the Japanese animation 'Crayon Shin-chan: Riddle! Flowering Cheonha Cotyledon School' was released in Korea, and sales and audience numbers increased compared to the previous month. 

0000887768_001_20221003102002172.jpg?type=w430

'Cooperation 2: International' ranked first at the box office in October with sales of 10.8 billion won (1.11 million viewers) and kept the top spot for two months in a row. 

'Cooperation 2: International', the No. 1 hit in Chuseok history based on the combined computer network sales of the Korea Film Commission, recorded cumulative sales of 70.7 billion won (accumulated audience 6.95 million) by October. 

'Life is Beautiful' was in second place with sales of 8.7 billion won (930,000 viewers), and recorded cumulative sales of 10.1 billion won (cumulative audience 1.07 million) by October. 'Black Adam' ranked third with sales of 6.8 billion won (660,000 viewers). 

CJ ENM ranked first in the overall distributor rankings in October with sales of KRW 17.7 billion and a sales share of 28.8%, followed by 'Cooperation 2: International' (KRW 10.8 billion) and 'Can't Stop Crayon Shin-chan: Riddle! A total of 18.5 episodes were distributed, including 'Cheongha Cotyledon School in Bloom' (KRW 6.7 billion). 

Lotte Cultureworks ranked second with sales of 14.8 billion won and a sales share of 24.0%, followed by “Life is Beautiful” (8.7 billion won), “Confession” (2.8 billion won), and “Theatrical version of Hello Carbot: The Secret of the Suspicious Magic Troupe” ( 2 billion won) and distributed 13 films. Warner Brothers Korea, which distributed 10 films including 'Black Adam' (6.8 billion won), ranked third with sales of 7.8 billion won and a sales share of 12.7%. 

NEW, which distributed 10.5 episodes, including 'Honest Candidate 2' (6.5 billion won) and 'Gogo Dino: The Secret of the Ice Dinosaur' (500 million won, joint distribution), ranked 4th with sales of 6.8 billion won and a sales share of 11.1%. . Ace Maker Movie Works, which distributed “Remember” (2.5 billion won), ranked fifth with sales of 2.5 billion won and a sales share of 4.0%. 

[2021/11/16] Last year on this date, <Harbin> announcement.

Hyun Bin Confirmed To Star In New Spy Action Film

Hyun Bin Confirmed To Star In New Spy Action Film

Nov 16, 2021                          1by S. Nam

Hyun Bin will be starring in director Woo Min Ho’s new film “Harbin” (literal title)!

On November 16, a source from the production company Hive Media Corp revealed, “Hyun Bin has decided to star in ‘Harbin’ due to the quality and interesting nature of the script as well as the trust he has in director Woo Min Ho.”

Director Woo Min Ho has successfully captured Korea’s turbulent modern history through his hit films “Inside Men,” “The Drug King,” “The Man Standing Next,” and more. His new project “Harbin” is a spy action film taking place during the early 1900s in Harbin, the capital of China’s northernmost province Heilongjiang. It tells the story of Korean independence activists who put their lives on the line in order to take back their homeland.

Hyun Bin will be showcasing both action scenes and emotional acting for the upcoming film. In addition to capturing the loneliness of someone living in a generation in which their motherland is gone, Hyun Bin will also express the complicated feelings of anxiety and responsibility from putting one’s life on the line at the center of the independence fight.

“Harbin” will be produced by Hive Media Corp, which has previously released “Inside Men,” “The Man Standing Next,” and “Deliver Us From Evil.” The staff will also consist of the nation’s best, including camera director Hong Kyung Po of “Deliver Us From Evil,” “Parasite,” and “Snowpiercer.” The movie is scheduled to begin filming in 2022.

SOOMPI >> Hyun Bin confirmed to star in new spy action film

2-A8-B80-C1-F460-48-FF-98-DC-1893-DA9-AB

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWUUtFevq23/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

'Son Ye-jin♥' Hyun Bin, Dad's Dignity... If a married man is this handsome, he's guilty

SOURCE

0004741303_001_20221116192511273.jpeg?type=w430

202211161819315877573_20221116182202_01_20221116182302601.jpg?type=w430

[OSEN]

Actor Hyun Bin Hyun Bin's suit fit was revealed.   He created a high-class winter man atmosphere. 

On the 16th, the official account of Hyun Bin's agency revealed several photos with the caption, "If there is a person who has all the atmosphere of the world, it is Hyun Bin." 

In the photo, Hyun Bin is taking a variety of relaxed poses on a soft, brown-toned sofa. Hyun Bin unties his shirt button up to his chest with no tie, showing off his natural yet wide chest and firm shoulders. In addition, he matched light-toned pants under a black and gray dark shirt with subtle tones to finish off his clean-cut look. 

In addition, the deep masculine atmosphere in Hyun Bin's face goes very well with the long hair that has been styled as if it were wet. Neat but not stuffy, monotonous or outdated. The black and white photo boasting a solid and wide back exudes a sense of elegance like a quiet winter tree. 

Netizens responded in various ways, such as "The older he gets, the more lively his atmosphere", "So handsome", "When will he return to the drama?", "Just come out with Son Ye-jin one more time". 

Meanwhile, he married actress Son Ye-jin in March, and Son Ye-jin is due to give birth in.

'Harbin' Hyun Bin x Park Jung-min → Jeon Yeo-bin x Yoo Jae-myeong confirmed... 20th Blitz Crank-in [Official]

2022.11.17. 8:15am

SOURCE

0004741632_001_20221117081502967.jpg?type=w430

[OSEN]
Director Woo Min-ho's new film 'Harbin' finalizes the casting of Hyun Bin, Park Jung-min, Cho Woo-jin, Jeon Yeo-bin, Yoo Jae-myeong, and Park Hoon, and they will crank-in on the 20th (Sun) of this month. 

Director Woo Min-ho, who surprised the audience with his deep insight into the times in each of his works, such as 'Inside Men', 'Drug King' and 'Namsan Managers', will start filming on November 20th (Sunday). Director Woo Min-ho's new film 'Harbin', which returns after 2 years and 10 months since 'The Managers of Namsan' in 2020, has a highly reliable combination of Hyun Bin, Park Jung-min, Cho Woo-jin, Jeon Yeo-bin, Yoo Jae-myung, and Park Hoon, who are finally cast, raising expectations. 

The movie 'Harbin' (director Minho Woo, distribution CJ ENM, production Hive Media Corp.) is a spy action masterpiece depicting the story of independence fighters who risked their lives to regain Korea, which was taken away from the Japanese Empire in Harbin in 1909. 

Actor Hyun Bin will play the role of Ahn Jung-geun, who should be remembered by everyone. After proving his explosive popularity at home and abroad with the drama 'Crash Landing on You', Hyun Bin, who was once again recognized as a screen box office guarantee check through the big hit 'Cooperation 2: International' in 2022, will save the loneliness and life of those living in an era where their motherland has been taken away. Through the gun independence movement, it is expected to show various emotions such as anxiety and responsibility and action.

Genius actor Park Jung-min, who showed infinite character transformations such as 'Save me from evil' and 'Decision to break up', will make a comeback to the screen with 'Harbin'. Park Jung-min will once again show a new charm that has not been seen in previous filmography as the independence fighter Woo Deok-soon, who thought of the country before the name to be left behind. 

Here, Jo Woo-jin, who was discovered by director Woo Min-ho as 'insiders' and fits the formula of being an actor who believes and watches, joins. Jo Woo-jin takes on the role of Kim Sang-hyeon, an independence fighter who works with Ahn Jung-geun (Hyun Bin) to regain his lost homeland. The challenge of Jo Woo-jin, who has recently become explosively popular with the MZ generation as 'Suriname', is raising expectations.

The role of a student in the independence army was played by Jeon Yeo-bin. Jeon Yeo-bin, who has been most active recently with various charms through works such as 'Vincenzo' and 'Glitch', plans to show a different, elegant and strong appearance in this work. 

In addition, the role of Choi Jae-hyung, the assistant of Dr. Ahn Jung-geun, is played by Yoo Jae-myung, an actor who has raised public trust in his works with his in-depth acting skills, from the dramas 'Secret Forest' and 'Itaewon Class' to the movie 'Without a Sound'. Lastly, scene-stealer Park Hoon of recent blockbuster films such as 'Hansan: Rise of the Dragon' and 'Cooperation 2: International' plays the role of Tatsuo Mori of the Japanese Empire. 

On the 14th, the 'Harbin' team held a ceremony at the Ahn Jung-geun Memorial Hall, remembering the meaning of the death. Director Woo Min-ho, who is about to crank-in, said, “I am nervous and excited because the way I approach, mindset, and story I want to tell is different from the previous works. I wish all the staff safety and safe filming,” he said, conveying his feelings and aspirations for preparing the work. 

Hyun Bin said, “I decided to participate in his work and went to the Ahn Jung-geun Memorial Hall alone, and at that time, there was a deep heaviness and trembling in her heart. I will do my best with the great actors and staff.”

Park Jung-min said, “There is a lot of pressure in acting in a work about the heroes of Korean history. I will work hard so as not to be ashamed.”  Jo Woo-jin said, “I think I can do well. I will do my best to finish filming safely.” Jeon Yeo-bin said, "I can't fathom that he is pouring his life and life for the country. I will try to understand what kind of heart that deep heart is,” she said.

Meanwhile, the well-made production crew worked together in the movie 'Harbin'. Hive Mediacorp Co., Ltd., which has produced bold films that combine fun and artistic quality by producing 'Inside Men', 'Namsan's Managers' and 'Save me from evil', was in charge of production. Cinematographer Hong Gyeong-pyo of 'Snowpiercer', 'Parasite' and 'Save me from evil' will also take part in the film and capture an overwhelming scale across Korea, Latvia and Mongolia. 

The splendid cast and overwhelming scale of the spy action masterpiece 'Harbin' begins on November 20th (Sunday) the story of an independence fighter who risked his life to regain his motherland. 

[2022/11/14] <Harbin> team memorial service at Ahn Jung-geun Memorial Hall.  

“I decided to participate in the work and went to the Ahn Jung-geun Memorial Hall alone.  At that time I felt a deep heaviness and trembling in my heart.  I will do my best with great actors and staff.” ~ Hyun Bin

IMG-3354.jpg

022-B40-C4-2242-46-B0-9992-D16-AE01-B268

The banner says “Let’s hope for the box office success of “Harbin”.  Let’s plan for the future!”

49-A36807-9864-4-E54-ADD0-044-DD8-F8-CF9

SOURCE

<Harbin > Set in China in 1909, the story of independence fighters who set out to regain their lost homeland.

▣ Distributor: CJ ENM
▣ Production: Hive Media Corp.

▣ Director: Woo Min-ho
▣ Screenplay: Woo Min-ho, Lee Ki-cheol, Kim Kyung-chan

▣ Director of Photography: Hong Kyung-pyo
▣ Music Director: Jo Young-wook
▣ Costume Director: Kwak Jeong-ae

▣ Pre-production: June - October 2022
Production: November 20, 2022 - March 2023 (planned)

▣ Filming Locations: Korea, Latvia and Mongolia. 

[2022/06/06] Director of Photography IG.

7-AA0-DAB2-89-A1-422-D-8-C3-E-D4-CE2-E2-

▣ Overseas Filming : January 20, 2023 (Hyun Bin departure date to be confirmed) SOURCE

B1-BE3-C66-BFB9-4349-9-EB7-BEF732-FE3-E1

930-DCCE7-F63-B-4696-AC42-2-BE62-BAD2-AD

Starring:

◆ Hyun Bin ~ 'Ahn Jung-geun', Lieutenant General of the Korean Army

◆ Jeon Yeo-bin ~ Independence Army 'Governor'

◆ Park Jung-min ~ 'Woo Deok-soon', Independence fighter

◆ Jo Woo-jin ~ 'Kim Sang-hyun' Independence activist

◆ Yoon Jae-myung ~ 'Choi Jae-hyung', Ahn Jung-geun's assistant

◆ Park Hoon ~ Japanese Empire 'Mori Tatsuo'

**  Director Cha (Park Hoon) and Director Yoo (Hyun Bin) are destined to play on opposing sides for 3x. :lol:

Joo Woo-sung ~ special appearances

Lee Dong-wook ~ special appearances

'Son Ye-jin♥' Hyun Bin becomes Ahn Jung-geun... "'Harbin' appearance confirmed" [Official]

SOURCE

202211170841524793_1_20221117112404188.jpg?type=w430

[MY DAILY]

Actor Hyun Bin has confirmed his appearance in the movie 'Harbin' in harmony with director Woo Min-ho of 'Inside Men'. 

On the 17th, CJ ENM, the distributor, said, “The casting of Hyun Bin, Park Jung-min, Cho Woo-jin, Jeon Yeo-bin, Yoo Jae-myeong, and Park Hoon has been finalized for director Woo Min-ho’s new film ‘Harbin. 

'Harbin' is a spy action masterpiece depicting the story of independence fighters who risked their lives to regain Korea, which was taken away from the Japanese Empire in 1909 in Harbin, away from their homeland. 

Director Woo Min-ho, who took the megaphone, surprised the audience with his deep insight into the era of each work, such as 'Inside Men', 'Drug King' and 'The Managers of Namsan'. In addition, the highly reliable combination of Hyun Bin, Park Jung-min, Jo Woo-jin, Jeon Yeo-bin, Yoo Jae-myeong, and Park Hoon is cast, raising expectations. 

Hyun Bin takes on the role of Ahn Jung-geun, who should be remembered by everyone. After proving explosive popularity at home and abroad with the drama 'Crash Landing on You', Hyun Bin, who was once again recognized as a screen box office guarantee check through the big hit 'Cooperation 2: International' in 2022, is a person who risks the loneliness and life of those who live in an era where their motherland has been taken away. Through the independence movement, he will show various emotions such as anxiety and responsibility and action. 'But save me from evil' 'Decision to break up' Park Jeong-eun, who showed infinite character transformation, plays the role of Woo Deok-soon, an independence fighter who thought of the country before the name to be left in the play. It is expected to emit a new charm that has not been seen in previous filmography.

Found by director Woo Min-ho as 'insiders' and reborn as an actor who believes and sees, Jo Woo-jin plays the character of Kim Sang-hyun, an independence fighter who works with Ahn Jung-geun to regain his lost homeland. The challenge of Jo Woo-jin, who recently became popular with the MZ generation with Netflix's 'Suriname', is expected. 

The role of a student in the independence army was named by Jeon Yeo-bin. He showed off his eight-colored hot acting through works such as the drama 'Vincenzo' and Netflix's 'Glitch', and in this 'Harbin', he draws a different side that is elegant and strong. 

Yoo Jae-myung, who has boasted in-depth acting skills from the dramas 'Secret Forest' and 'Itaewon Class' to the movie 'Without a Sound', plays the role of Choi Jae-hyeong, the assistant of Dr. Ahn Jung-geun. Lastly, Hoon Park, who has demonstrated his presence as a scene-stealer in recent blockbuster films such as 'Hansan: Rise of the Dragon' and 'Confidential Cooperation 2: International', appears as the character of Tatsuo Mori of the Japanese Empire. 

The 'Harbin' team held a ceremony at the Ahn Jung-geun Memorial Hall on November 14, remembering the meaning of the death. Ahead of the crank-in, director Woo Min-ho expressed his aspirations, "I am both nervous and excited because the approach, mindset, and story I want to tell are different from the previous works I have done. I wish all the staff safety and safe filming." 

Hyun Bin said, "I decided to participate in the work and went to the Ahn Jung-geun Memorial Hall alone. At that time, there was a deep heaviness and trembling in my heart. I will do my best with great actors and staff."

Park Jung-min said, "There is a lot of pressure in acting in a work about the heroes of Korean history. I will work hard so as not to be ashamed." Yeobin said, "I can't fathom that he is pouring his life and his whole life for the country. I will try to understand what kind of heart that deep heart is." 

'Harbin' was accompanied by a well-made production team. Hive Media Corp., which has shown bold films such as 'Inside Men', 'Chiefs of Namsan' and 'Save me from evil', was in charge of production, and 'Snowpiercer', 'Parasite' and 'Save me from evil' Hong Kyung-pyo, director of photography, also participated. They foreshadowed an overwhelming scale by crossing Korea, Latvia, and Mongolia. 

[Official] Park Hoon joins 'Harbin'... Third breath with Hyun Bin

SOURCE

0000580958_001_20221117112501426.jpg?type=w430

/Photo = Provided by Alien Company

[TEN ASIA]
Actor Park Hoon will appear in the movie 'Harbin' and will collaborate with actor Hyun Bin for the third time. 

The movie 'Harbin' is a spy action masterpiece depicting the story of independence fighters who risked their lives to regain Korea, which was taken away from the Japanese Empire in 1909 in Harbin, away from their homeland. This is the next film by director Woo Min-ho, who captured the modern history of Korea on the screen through the films 'Inside Men' (2015), 'Drug King' (2018), and 'Namsan's Managers' (2020). 

Park Hoon plays the role of 'Mori Tatsuo' in the movie. Mori Tatsuo is a major in the Japanese Army and commander of the Korean garrison. He has neither blood nor tears. Park Hoon plans to show his presence with his unique character digestion ability. 

In particular, Park Hoon has to speak Japanese more skillfully and perfectly due to the character of the Japanese military, so he completed thorough preparation by taking Japanese language and horseback riding training even in the middle of a busy schedule. In addition, it is said that he made a drastic change in his hairstyle and other external appearances, raising expectations for Park Hoon-pyo 'Mori Tatsuo'. 

Park Hoon showed his charm as a trustworthy loyalist Lee Woon-ryong in the movie 'Hansan: The Rise of the Dragon' and as North Korean mercenary Park Sang-wi in the movie 'Cooperation 2: International'. This is the third time in 'Harbin' as he has worked with Hyun Bin, who plays Ahn Jung-geun in 'Harbin', in 'Confidential Cooperation 2' following the tvN drama 'Memories of the Alhambra'. 

The movie 'Harbin' will be cranked in on November 20th.

[Official] Jeon Yeo-bin confirmed to appear in 'Harbin'... Regain the motherland with Hyun Bin

SOURCE

0000580938_001_20221117093501436.jpg?type=w430

Jeon Yeo-bin / Photo = Ten Asia DB

[TEN ASIA]

Actress Jeon Yeo-bin appears in the movie 'Harbin' (director Min-ho Woo). 

According to her agency management mmm on the 17th, Jeon Yeo-bin has confirmed her appearance in the movie 'Harbin'. 

'Harbin' is a spy action masterpiece depicting the story of an independence fighter who risked his life to regain Korea, which was taken away from the Japanese Empire in 1909 in Harbin, away from his homeland. Director Woo Min-ho, who directed the films 'Inside Men', 'Drug King', and 'The Managers of Namsan', will take the megaphone. 

Jeon Yeo-bin is expected to lead the disassembly play as a student in the independence army who fights to regain the motherland with doctor Ahn Jung-geun in the play. He has been loved by showing stable acting through various works and characters, and he is looking forward to what kind of charm he will approach the public in this work. 

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin, Park Jung-min, Cho Woo-jin, Yoo Jae-myung, and Park Hoon will appear in the movie 'Harbin' starring Jeon Yeo-bin, and it will crank-in on the 20th. 

[Exclusive] Woo-sung Jung to make a special appearance in Woo Min-ho 'Harbin'... special loyalty

2022.11.14. 10:49 am

SOURCE

0000321358_001_20221114104902402.jpg?type=w430

[JTBC]
Actor Jung Woo-sung appears in 'Harbin'.  

According to a movie official on the 14th, Jung Woo-sung will make a special appearance in director Woo Min-ho's new work 'Harbin'.  

'Harbin' is a spy action film set in Harbin in the early 1900s and tells the story of independence fighters who risked their lives to reclaim their homeland.  

It is the next film directed by Woo Min-ho, who previously led the box office hits of 'Inside Men' and 'The Managers of Namsan'. Hyun Bin, Park Jung-min, Jeon Yeo-bin, etc. have confirmed their appearances, raising expectations. The 'Harbin' team departs after coordinating the schedule.  

Here, Jung Woo-sung sends strength by making a special appearance. It is said that Jung Woo-sung willingly accepted his appearance because of his relationship with the production company of 'Harbin'. After the movie is cranked in in earnest, Jung Woo-sung is also scheduled to depart for overseas filming.  

'Harbin' has finished casting the main role and begins filming.  

[Exclusive] Lee Dong-wook joins the movie 'Harbin'... After Hyun Bin X Park Jung-min, special casting is completed

SOURCE

0000394949_001_20221117121104467.jpg?type=w430
▲ tvN's new drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' Lee Dong-wook. offer | King Kong by Starship

[SPOTIFY NEWS]

Actor Lee Dong-wook joins the movie 'Harbin'. 

According to Spotify News coverage on the 17th, Lee Dong-wook decided to appear in the movie 'Harbin' (director Min-ho Woo) and is about to film. 

'Harbin' is a spy action masterpiece depicting the story of independence fighters who risked their lives to regain Korea, which was taken away from the Japanese Empire in 1909 in Harbin, away from their homeland. 

Previously, casting news such as Hyun Bin, Park Jung-min, Cho Woo-jin, Jeon Yeo-bin, Yoo Jae-myeong, and Park Hoon were reported, and Jung Woo-sung's special appearance news attracted attention, and Lee Dong-wook joined the lineup to complete the special lineup. 

Lee Dong-wook is currently in the middle of filming the drama 'The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938', and is expected to join the filming of 'Harbin' as soon as it is finished. 

'Harbin' will begin filming on the 20th and go back and forth between Korea, Latvia and Mongolia.

46 minutes ago, bearcreek said:

[Exclusive] Lee Dong-wook joins the movie 'Harbin'... After Hyun Bin X Park Jung-min, special casting is completed

SOURCE

▲ tvN's new drama 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' Lee Dong-wook. offer | King Kong by Starship

[SPOTIFY NEWS]

Actor Lee Dong-wook joins the movie 'Harbin'. 

According to Spotify News coverage on the 17th, Lee Dong-wook decided to appear in the movie 'Harbin' (director Min-ho Woo) and is about to film. 

Previously, casting news such as Hyun Bin, Park Jung-min, Cho Woo-jin, Jeon Yeo-bin, Yoo Jae-myeong, and Park Hoon were reported, and Jung Woo-sung's special appearance news attracted attention, and Lee Dong-wook joined the lineup to complete the special lineup. 

Lee Dong-wook is currently in the middle of filming the drama 'The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox 1938', and is expected to join the filming of 'Harbin' as soon as it is finished. 

'Harbin' will begin filming on the 20th and go back and forth between Korea, Latvia and Mongolia.

@bearcreek  thanks for sharing this good news. Now, a star-studded cast has been confirmed for the film. So, the filming for 'Harbin' will start this weekend.   :cheers:

• Love 1

4 hours ago, bearcreek said:

[Official] Park Hoon joins 'Harbin'... Third breath with Hyun Bin

SOURCE

/Photo = Provided by Alien Company

[TEN ASIA]
Actor Park Hoon will appear in the movie 'Harbin' and will collaborate with actor Hyun Bin for the third time. 

The movie 'Harbin' is a spy action masterpiece depicting the story of independence fighters who risked their lives to regain Korea, which was taken away from the Japanese Empire in 1909 in Harbin, away from their homeland. This is the next film by director Woo Min-ho, who captured the modern history of Korea on the screen through the films 'Inside Men' (2015), 'Drug King' (2018), and 'Namsan's Managers' (2020). 

Park Hoon plays the role of 'Mori Tatsuo' in the movie. Mori Tatsuo is a major in the Japanese Army and commander of the Korean garrison. He has neither blood nor tears. Park Hoon plans to show his presence with his unique character digestion ability. 

In particular, Park Hoon has to speak Japanese more skillfully and perfectly due to the character of the Japanese military, so he completed thorough preparation by taking Japanese language and horseback riding training even in the middle of a busy schedule. In addition, it is said that he made a drastic change in his hairstyle and other external appearances, raising expectations for Park Hoon-pyo 'Mori Tatsuo'. 

Park Hoon showed his charm as a trustworthy loyalist Lee Woon-ryong in the movie 'Hansan: The Rise of the Dragon' and as North Korean mercenary Park Sang-wi in the movie 'Cooperation 2: International'. This is the third time in 'Harbin' as he has worked with Hyun Bin, who plays Ahn Jung-geun in 'Harbin', in 'Confidential Cooperation 2' following the tvN drama 'Memories of the Alhambra'. 

The movie 'Harbin' will be cranked in on November 20th.

[Official] Jeon Yeo-bin confirmed to appear in 'Harbin'... Regain the motherland with Hyun Bin

SOURCE

Jeon Yeo-bin / Photo = Ten Asia DB

[TEN ASIA]

Actress Jeon Yeo-bin appears in the movie 'Harbin' (director Min-ho Woo). 

According to her agency management mmm on the 17th, Jeon Yeo-bin has confirmed her appearance in the movie 'Harbin'. 

'Harbin' is a spy action masterpiece depicting the story of an independence fighter who risked his life to regain Korea, which was taken away from the Japanese Empire in 1909 in Harbin, away from his homeland. Director Woo Min-ho, who directed the films 'Inside Men', 'Drug King', and 'The Managers of Namsan', will take the megaphone. 

Jeon Yeo-bin is expected to lead the disassembly play as a student in the independence army who fights to regain the motherland with doctor Ahn Jung-geun in the play. He has been loved by showing stable acting through various works and characters, and he is looking forward to what kind of charm he will approach the public in this work. 

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin, Park Jung-min, Cho Woo-jin, Yoo Jae-myung, and Park Hoon will appear in the movie 'Harbin' starring Jeon Yeo-bin, and it will crank-in on the 20th. 

[Exclusive] Woo-sung Jung to make a special appearance in Woo Min-ho 'Harbin'... special loyalty

2022.11.14. 10:49 am

SOURCE

[JTBC]
Actor Jung Woo-sung appears in 'Harbin'.  

According to a movie official on the 14th, Jung Woo-sung will make a special appearance in director Woo Min-ho's new work 'Harbin'.  

'Harbin' is a spy action film set in Harbin in the early 1900s and tells the story of independence fighters who risked their lives to reclaim their homeland.  

It is the next film directed by Woo Min-ho, who previously led the box office hits of 'Inside Men' and 'The Managers of Namsan'. Hyun Bin, Park Jung-min, Jeon Yeo-bin, etc. have confirmed their appearances, raising expectations. The 'Harbin' team departs after coordinating the schedule.  

Here, Jung Woo-sung sends strength by making a special appearance. It is said that Jung Woo-sung willingly accepted his appearance because of his relationship with the production company of 'Harbin'. After the movie is cranked in in earnest, Jung Woo-sung is also scheduled to depart for overseas filming.  

'Harbin' has finished casting the main role and begins filming.  

@bearcreek  thanks for sharing this. Hyun Bin shared, “After making my decision to participate in this project, I went to Ahn Jung Geun Memorial Hall alone. There was a heavy thrill in my heart at that time. I will do my best together with many amazing actors and staff.”   :thumbsup:

현빈 / VAST엔터테인먼트 제공

source https://www.wikitree.co.kr/articles/807234

• Blob 1

*** The casting for the film “Harbin” has been completed and filming will begin from Sunday, according to distributor CJ ENM and production studio Hive Media Corp TODAY, Thursday. I'm glad that Lee Dong Wook will star in the film, too,  although it has not been revealed which role he had been cast in.   :thumbsup:

• Blob 1

Hivemedia_Corp IG update.

“In 1909, in Harbin, away from the motherland
An espionage action masterpiece depicting the story of independence fighters who risked their lives to regain Korea, which was taken away by the Japanese Empire”

Revealing the overwhelming <Harbin> casting lineup! 

Crack-In: 2022/11/20

Director: Woo Min-ho
Cast:
Hyun Bin, Jeon Yeo-bin,  Park Jung-min, Jo Woo-jin, Yoon Jae-myung, Park

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClDmugGLGfM/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

7119754-E-2-D8-B-4179-ACBE-D67-F7-E359-C

40719-D34-EC57-4-A41-8-E1-C-48123-EB898-

CEBDA2-B0-57-E2-4429-8-C29-0-B973-C55-C7

Lee Dong Wook Joins Hyun Bin And Jeon Yeo Been’s Historical Movie + Filming To Begin This Week

Lee Dong Wook Joins Hyun Bin And Jeon Yeo Been’s Historical Movie + Filming To Begin This Week

Nov 17, 2022
by S. Cho

Lee Dong Wook is set to join Hyun Bin and Jeon Yeo Been in an upcoming spy action film!

On November 17, a representative from Lee Dong Wook’s agency revealed, “It’s true that Lee Dong Wook is appearing in the movie ‘Harbin’ [literal title]. It’s difficult to give details with regards to his character.”

“Harbin” is a spy action film taking place during the early 1900s in Harbin, the capital of China’s northernmost province Heilongjiang. Focusing on real-life independence activist Ahn Jung Geun, the film tells the story of various Korean independence activists who put their lives on the line in order to take back their homeland.

Starring alongside Lee Dong Wook are Hyun Bin, Jeon Yeo Been, Park Jung Min, Jo Woo Jin, Yoo Jae Myung, Park Hoon, and more, with a special appearance by Jung Woo Sung.

Hyun Bin will star as Ahn Jung Geun, a Lieutenant General of the Korean Army. Park Jung Min will play independence fighter Woo Deok Soon, who prioritizes his country over his own name. Jo Woo Jin’s character Kim Sang Hyun will work alongside Ahn Jung Geun to rediscover their lost nation.

Jeon Yeo Been plays Madame Gong, a fellow member of the Independence Army, while Yoo Jae Myung will portray Ahn Jung Geun’s assistant Choi Jae Hyung. Park Hoon will star as Mori Datsuo of the Japanese Empire.

On November 14, the “Harbin” team visited the Ahn Jung Geun Memorial Museum where director Woo Min Ho commented, “My method and mindset [for this film], as well as the story I want to tell, are all different from my previous works, so I’m nervous and excited. I wish for the safety of all our staff and safe filming.” Hyun Bin added, “After deciding to appear in this project, I came to the Ahn Jung Geun Memorial Museum by myself once and at the time, there was a deep heaviness and nervousness in my heart. I will do my best along with our incredible actors and staff.”

Park Jung Min shared, “There’s a lot of pressure when acting in a project that deals with heroes in Korean history. I will work hard so that I am not shameful.” Jo Woo Jin chimed in, “I think that it’ll be fine as long as I do well. I will work to complete filming well and safely.” Jeon Yeo Been commented, “I cannot fathom risking your life for and dedicating your lifetime to your country. I will work hard to understand what kind of feeling that deep desire is.”

Lee Dong Wook is currently filming for the upcoming second season of “Tale of the Nine-Tailed.” “Harbin” will officially start filming on November 20 and Lee Dong Wook will join the set as soon as his drama filming concludes.

SOOMPI >>> Lee Dong Wook joins Hyun Bin and Jeon Yeo Beens historical movie filming to begin this week