Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

28 minutes ago, bearcreek said:

Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin, today (27th), a son "Maternal and child are both healthy" [Official]

2022.11.27. 10:06pm
SOURCE

[SPORTS CHOSUN]

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin couple held their son in their arms today (27th). 

Son Ye-jin's agency, MS Team Entertainment, said on the 27th, "Son Ye-jin gave birth to her son on the same day. Both her mother and child are healthy." Son Ye-jin was originally scheduled to give birth in early December, but she held her son in her arms earlier than the expected date. She plans to take care of herself at a postpartum care center located in Yeoksam-dong, Seoul. 

Meanwhile, actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin held the wedding of the century on March 31st. Afterwards, Son Ye-jin announced the pregnancy news directly, saying, "A new life has come to us." 

@bearcreek thanks for sharing this great news. Wow...............TODAY, November 27 & it's a boy! The couple’s little bundle of joy has arrived! Good to know that SYJ and the baby are healthy. Let’s extend our well wishes to the new parents! Congratulations, HB & SYJ! I read it here :

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/477/0000397047

• Blob 1

“All healthy!!” On Sunday night, congratulatory applause broke out at the surprise news that Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin delivered after 8 months of marriage.

Both mother and child are in good health.

2022.11.27 22:44

SOURCE

205047_313093_3936.jpg

ⓒVAST Entertainment

On the 27th, Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin announced the news of their birth. 

Actors Son Ye-jin (40) and Hyun Bin (40) became parents. 

An official from MS Team Entertainment, Son Ye-jin's agency, told News 1 on the 27th, "Son Ye-jin got a son today. Both the mother and child are healthy.” Initially, Son Ye-jin's expected date of birth was known to be December, but she was known to have given birth earlier than expected. 

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who worked together in the movie 'Negotiation' and tvN's 'Crash Landing on You', started dating publicly in January of last year when the drama ended. Since then, on March 31, after a year and two months of public devotion, they held a private wedding ceremony with only relatives and acquaintances invited. 

C158-BCA6-D850-47-BE-A62-B-6-FC74-B3309-

In June, Son Ye-jin posted on her Instagram, "A new life has come to us." We will protect the precious life that has come to us.” 

1-E4-C1669-132-D-41-D0-8629-D588004-F720

Hyun Bin also said in an interview for the movie 'Confidential Cooperation 2: International' last September, "I don't feel it yet, but everyone around me usually says that it feels real only when I see it in front of my eyes. I think so too. It is such a great blessing that I am waiting for it with a good heart.” 

Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin Welcome The Birth Of Their Baby Boy

Congratulations to the family!

November 27, 2022 

BY RON KIM | KOREABOO

SOURCE

H-1Y6C41B4mnWa6cIzvuD6aV49vhKU1gwTGlv9WR

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin have officially welcomed the birth of their baby boy.

In a statement shared by Son Ye Jin’s agency MSteam Entertainment, they shared that both Son Ye Jin and the baby were in good health.

Son Ye Jin gave birth today to a baby boy. Both the mother and child are healthy.

— MSteam Entertainment

It was previously reported that Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin would be expecting the birth in December, but Son Ye Jin gave birth a little earlier than expected.

Hyun Bin Revealed What He Would Buy His First-Born Son, And It Can Now Be A Reality With Son Ye Jin 

The video is extra significant as the couple has just welcomed their baby boy into the world!

November 27 2022 

BY SYDNEY LUCAS | KOREABOO

SOURCE  

SsEG6aqZg-WjDANus7xDqfUJb6JyfaoG1tTUqAHL

In a world where we are told fairy tales don’t exist, one couple has proved that it couldn’t be further from the truth. After getting close while filming the hit K-Drama Crash Landing On You, actorsHyun Bin and Son Ye Jin quickly became the hottest couple in the K-Drama industry.

Spoiler

vg0lbRADpd15U5M2lpn0m_zYUJoezXJiJhmti_xbu14y6wP6BbP9ac11JC7MpdiFpOwvV51qeC8hxnkU1uGarwbv6AfXKCtohO1JJmdbK_Y8ngA=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

After a fairytale wedding that was literally the talk of netizens worldwide…

gl9mIzaLoKSYGaj3Uv3o1WEV4O6llp3pL3SSSQR8TI2JakjnYoHAuXlQL-gDNyZh-IjfIl_8_KEoMFeBv2qjUc6cml4uMdWoLKfLQm2KIIF6q-o=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

bhefwS4784D2UkgmoWT3JQOXgwQDCL31fvscgAOWka4ixbzyx1Dmwv2HtYQX1wo2iKUnC7M3KZ4MQ5KwxGU9Hy5iq7VKVWqph9Srbugdv674EH0=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

Son Ye Jin announced that she was pregnant and the couple was going to have a baby in a touching Instagram post.

Spoiler

D7-B0-BB8-D-7-E2-F-4054-8-B78-6-AC0-AF48

Son Ye Jin And Hyun Bin Welcome Their First Child

Nov 28, 2022                            by E. Cha

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin are now parents!

On November 27, Son Ye Jin’s agency officially announced that the couple had welcomed a baby boy earlier that day.

“Son Ye Jin gave birth to a son today,” stated the agency. “Both the mother and child are in good health.”

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin first met while starring together in the 2018 movie “The Negotiation,” and they later began dating after filming the hit drama “Crash Landing on You.” The couple went on to tie the knot in March of this year.

Congratulations to the happy family!  

SOOMPI >>> Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin Welcome Their First Child

Son Ye Jin & Hyun Bin Welcome Their First Child

November 27 2022 

SOURCE

37-C21338-E16-A-499-E-9141-6879163-BF9-C

[SBS STAR]
Celebrity couple Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are now parents of a baby boy.

On November 27, Son Ye-jin's management agency MSteam Entertainment officially announced that the couple had welcomed their first child.

The agency stated, "Son Ye-jin gave birth to a son today. Both the mother and child are in good health."

2439-CE42-6-F85-4-F81-B204-6-CB7059-BA2-

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin first co-worked together for the 2018 film 'THE NEGOTIATION'.

The two top actors later began dating after filming the hit drama 'Crash Landing on You'.

Shortly after making their relationship official, the couple tied the knot in March 2022, and announced Son Ye-jin's pregnancy in following June.

681-C8-D73-4-AC3-4-A01-951-E-AD74-E80-DB

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin are now parents!

On November 27, Son Ye Jin’s agency officially announced that the couple had welcomed a baby boy earlier that day.

“Son Ye Jin gave birth to a son today,” stated the agency. “Both the mother and child are in good health.”

Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin first met while starring together in the 2018 movie “The Negotiation,” and they later began dating after filming the hit drama “Crash Landing on You.” The couple went on to tie the knot in March of this year.

Congratulations to the happy family!

Son Ye Jin And Hyun Bin Welcome Their First Child | Soompi

• Love 1

Actress Son Ye-jin gives birth to son with actor Hyun Bin

10:04 November 28, 2022

SOURCE

AD697-CDE-6-AED-4-F4-E-A047-1-CAFF718-BD

SEOUL, Nov. 28 (Yonhap) -- South Korean actress Son Ye-jin has given birth to a son, her management agency said Monday, eight months after marrying actor Hyun Bin.

Son delivered the baby Sunday and both of them are in good health, MSteam Entertainment said.

The celebrity couple, both aged 40, tied the knot in March and announced her pregnancy in June.

They co-starred in the 2018 film "The Negotiation" and "Crash Landing On You," cable TV channel tvN's 2019-20 global hit rom-com TV series.

37-C21338-E16-A-499-E-9141-6879163-BF9-C

Hyun Bin, who is filming a movie in Mongolia, How happy were you at the news of Son Ye-jin's 'birth'?

2022.11.28 7:46am

SOURCE

2022112901002130200270991_20221128074602700.jpg?type=w430

[SPORTS CHOSUN]

How happy Hyun Bin must have been when he heard the news of his birth in Mongolia.  

Actress Son Ye-jin gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Hyun Bin is known to be in Mongolia and other places because of filming. 

On the 27th, Son Ye-jin's agency said, "Son Ye-jin gave birth today," and "It's a healthy boy. Both mother and child are healthy." 

Hyun Bin is currently filming the movie 'Harbin' (director Minho Woo, distribution CJ ENM, production Hive Mediacorp). He will play the role of Ahn Jung-geun, lieutenant general of the staff, and focus on acting various emotions such as anxiety and responsibility through the loneliness of a person living in an era where his country was taken away and risking his life for independence. 

'Harbin' started filming for the first time in Mongolia on the 20th. 

Since Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin are sculptural handsome and beautiful women who are recognized even by celebrities, interest in how good-looking their children are is already high. Congratulatory messages are also pouring in from domestic and foreign fans.

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin announced the news of her pregnancy directly through SNS last June. Son Ye-jin said, "I'm still confused," and she said, "She feels the changes in her body day by day amidst worries and excitement." In addition, she was cautious about announcing the pregnancy news, saying, “I am so grateful, but I have not been able to tell the people around me yet because I am so careful.” revealed Lastly, she said, Son Ye-jin, "We will protect the precious life that has come to us," and she said, "I hope that you will also protect the things you need to protect in your life and stay healthy."

Son Ye-jin's side, "I gave birth earlier than expected"... Hyun Bin is 'ten days' in Mongolia

2022.11.28. 10:15 am

SOURCE

0005051702_001_20221128101501073.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin. Photo|MS Team Entertainment

[STAR TODAY]
Top star couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin (over 40) became parents. 
It is known that Son Ye-jin could not stay by her side while she was filming a movie in Mongolia as Son Ye-jin gave birth earlier than expected. 

On the 27th, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's agencies said, "Son Ye-jin got a son today. Both mother and child are healthy.” The two became parents after 8 months of marriage last March. 

Son Ye-jin, who was originally scheduled to give birth in December, gave birth a little earlier than expected. Son Ye-jin, an official from her agency, told Maeil Business Star Today on the 28th, “She met her child a little earlier than the due date,” but she said, “She has always taken good care of her health,” and that it was an easy delivery. 

Hyun Bin, who became father, is as happy as Son Ye-jin, who became mother, more than anyone else. However, Hyun Bin was filming the movie 'Harbin' (director Minho Woo) in Mongolia on the 20th and was filming there, so he was known to be unable to stay by Son Ye-jin's side, who gave birth earlier than expected.

An official from Hyun Bin's agency told Star Today, "Hyun Bin is currently staying in Mongolia due to a filming schedule." However, at the time of his birth, he spared his words about whether he was staying in the country or not, saying it was a “personal part”. 

At the time of the interview for the movie 'Confidential Cooperation 2: International' in September, Hyun Bin said, "(The fact of becoming a father) still doesn't feel real. He said that you have to see the child in front of your eyes to feel it. I wonder if I am too. As it is a great blessing, I am excited and waiting for it with a good heart. He seems to have to live harder,” he said, revealing his father-to-be’s heart. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin made their first relationship through the movie 'Negotiation', and after the end of the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You', they admitted that they were lovers and got married on March 31, after 1 year and 2 months of public devotion. 

Three months after her marriage, Son Ye-jin announced the news of her pregnancy. Son Ye-jin said on her social media last June, “I am cautious and I am going to tell you the happy news. A new life has come to us. I'm still confused, but I'm experiencing it day by day due to the changes in my body amidst worries and excitement. We will protect the precious life that has come to us,” she said, receiving a lot of attention. 

Son Ye-jin, who is taking a break from her acting activities due to her marriage and pregnancy, plans to stay in 'mom mode' for the time being, concentrating on her postpartum care and childcare. 

Hyun Bin, who became father, continues the 'hard work' mode. He will play the role of Ahn Jung-geun in 'Harbin' and show various emotions such as anxiety and responsibility through the loneliness of a person living in an era where his country was taken away and the independence movement at the risk of his life.

41 minutes ago, bearcreek said:

Son Ye-jin's side, "I gave birth earlier than expected"... Hyun Bin is 'ten days' in Mongolia

2022.11.28. 10:15 am

SOURCE

Hyun Bin Son Ye-jin. Photo|MS Team Entertainment

[STAR TODAY]
Top star couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin (over 40) became parents. 
It is known that Son Ye-jin could not stay by her side while she was filming a movie in Mongolia as Son Ye-jin gave birth earlier than expected. 

On the 27th, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's agencies said, "Son Ye-jin got a son today. Both mother and child are healthy.” The two became parents after 8 months of marriage last March. 

Son Ye-jin, who was originally scheduled to give birth in December, gave birth a little earlier than expected. Son Ye-jin, an official from her agency, told Maeil Business Star Today on the 28th, “She met her child a little earlier than the due date,” but she said, “She has always taken good care of her health,” and that it was an easy delivery. Hinted. 

Hyun Bin, who became her father, is as happy as Son Ye-jin, who became her mother, more than anyone else. However, Hyun Bin was filming the movie 'Harbin' (director Minho Woo) in Mongolia on the 20th and was filming there, so she was known to be unable to stay by Son Ye-jin's side, who gave birth earlier than expected.

An official from Hyun Bin's agency told Star Today, "Hyun Bin is currently staying in Mongolia due to a filming schedule." However, at the time of his birth, he spared his words about whether he was staying in the country or not, saying it was a “personal part”. 

At the time of the interview for the movie 'Confidential Cooperation 2: International' in September, Hyun Bin said, "(The fact of becoming a father) still doesn't feel real. He said that you have to see the child in front of your eyes to feel it. I wonder if I am too. As it is a great blessing, I am excited and waiting for it with a good heart. He seems to have to live harder,” he said, revealing his father-to-be’s heart. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin made their first relationship through the movie 'Negotiation', and after the end of the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You', they admitted that they were lovers and got married on March 31, after 1 year and 2 months of public devotion. 

Three months after her marriage, Son Ye-jin announced the news of her pregnancy. Son Ye-jin said on her social media last June, “I am cautious and I am going to tell you the happy news. A new life has come to us. I'm still confused, but I'm experiencing it day by day due to the changes in my body amidst worries and excitement. We will protect the precious life that has come to us,” she said, receiving a lot of attention. 

Son Ye-jin, who is taking a break from her acting activities due to her marriage and pregnancy, plans to stay in 'mom mode' for the time being, concentrating on her postpartum care and childcare. 

Hyun Bin, who became father, continues the 'hard work' mode. He will play the role of Ahn Jung-geun in 'Harbin' and show various emotions such as anxiety and responsibility through the loneliness of a person living in an era where his country was taken away and the independence movement at the risk of his life.

@bearcreek  thanks for sharing this. Son Ye Jin is expected to stay at a postnatal care center in Gangnam, southern Seoul.   :yay:

credit CHO JUNG-WOO [cho.jungwoo1@joongang.co.kr]

JoongAngDaily

• Love 1

13 hours ago, bearcreek said:

“All healthy!!” On Sunday night, congratulatory applause broke out at the surprise news that Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin delivered after 8 months of marriage.

Both mother and child are in good health.

2022.11.27 22:44

SOURCE

ⓒVAST Entertainment

On the 27th, Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin announced the news of their birth. 

Actors Son Ye-jin (40) and Hyun Bin (40) became parents. 

An official from MS Team Entertainment, Son Ye-jin's agency, told News 1 on the 27th, "Son Ye-jin got a son today. Both the mother and child are healthy.” Initially, Son Ye-jin's expected date of birth was known to be December, but she was known to have given birth earlier than expected. 

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin, who worked together in the movie 'Negotiation' and tvN's 'Crash Landing on You', started dating publicly in January of last year when the drama ended. Since then, on March 31, after a year and two months of public devotion, they held a private wedding ceremony with only relatives and acquaintances invited. 

In June, Son Ye-jin posted on her Instagram, "A new life has come to us." We will protect the precious life that has come to us.” 

Hyun Bin also said in an interview for the movie 'Confidential Cooperation 2: International' last September, "I don't feel it yet, but everyone around me usually says that it feels real only when I see it in front of my eyes. I think so too. It is such a great blessing that I am waiting for it with a good heart.” 

@bearcreek  thanks for sharing this. Yes, initially, it was reported that she was due in December; however, it seems that the baby was eager to greet his parents sooner than later! hahaha -  I am so happy for them.  I hope he grows up well!   :coolshades:

• Love 1

Here Are The 25 Most Handsome Korean Actors

Did your favorite make the list?

KingChoice is a popular polling website where fans of K-Pop can participate in various polls put up on a semi-regular basis on topics such as idols, ships, songs, and other categories. These polls often draw in hundreds of thousands of votes total, so the results come from a pretty large pool of participants! While of course the resulting list will always be subjective, it’s still interesting to see who ends up on the top of the chart and whether or not your favorite artist ended up where you think they should. 

12. Hyun Bin

(skipped unrelated.....) 

• Awesome 1

[Exclusive After that] Son Ye-jin-Hyun-bin 'gotten man', congratulatory waves rush "Be twice as happy"

SOURCE

After only 8 months of marriage, both agencies said, "Both mother and child are healthy" 

202260621669597612_20221128124202893.jpg?type=w430

Congratulatory applause is pouring down on entertainers as Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin couples have a son after 8 months of marriage. /Reporter Seonhwa Lee

[THE FACT]
'The best actor couple, congratulations from the bottom of my heart^.^' 

Congratulatory applause pours down on entertainers as Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have a son after 8 months of marriage. 

On the night of the 27th, <The Fact> announced the news of her couple's 'healthy son' birth amidst the heat due to the World Cup in Qatar. <[Exclusive] Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, today (27th) have a son... Maternal and Child Health>

One netizen sent a congratulatory message saying, "'Son Ye-jin, you really have become a mother over 40. May you be twice as happy^^'. 

Initially, Son Ye-jin was scheduled to give birth in December, but she reportedly gave birth a little earlier than scheduled. Shortly after the birth report, the two actors' agencies immediately said, "Son Ye-jin gave birth today. Both the mother and the child are healthy."

Son Ye-jin, who gave birth to a healthy son, is expected to concentrate on raising her child for the time being as a precious child obtained at age of 40.  

It is known that Hyun Bin could not hide the joy of 'the best of his life' through his acquaintances.  Hyun Bin started filming director Woo Min-ho's movie "Harbin" on the 20th of last month.

202252321669597664_20221128124202902.jpg?type=w430

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's birth, the joy of 'the best in life'. Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who had a relationship in 2018 through the movie 'Negotiation', admitted their devotion in January after several dating rumors, and had a wedding on March 31. /provided by MS Team Enter

Previously, Son Ye-jin's agency, MS Team Entertainment, said last month, "I'm about to give birth in December, and my 2-year-old is a son." In her last June, Son Ye-jin directly announced the news of her pregnancy on her social network service (SNS), saying, "I'm careful, but a new life has come to us." 

Hyun Bin also said in an interview for the movie 'Confidential Cooperation 2: International' last September, "I don't feel it yet, but usually people around me say that you have to see it right in front of your eyes to feel it, so I think it's the same." I am waiting with a good heart," he said. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who had a relationship in 2018 through the movie 'Negotiation', admitted their devotion in January after several dating rumors, and had a wedding on March 31. After 11 days of marriage, they went on a honeymoon to the United States. A lot of attention was paid to the fact that their sightings were relayed in real time. 

2 minutes ago, bearcreek said:

[Exclusive After that] Son Ye-jin-Hyun-bin 'gotten man', congratulatory waves rush "Be twice as happy"

SOURCE

After only 8 months of marriage, both agencies said, "Both mother and child are healthy" 

Congratulatory applause is pouring down on entertainers as Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin couples have a son after 8 months of marriage. /Reporter Seonhwa Lee

[THE FACT]
'The best actor couple, congratulations from the bottom of my heart^.^' 

Congratulatory applause pours down on entertainers as Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have a son after 8 months of marriage. 

On the night of the 27th, <The Fact> announced the news of her couple's 'healthy son' birth amidst the heat due to the World Cup in Qatar. <[Exclusive] Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, today (27th) have a son... Maternal and Child Health>

One netizen sent a congratulatory message saying, "'Son Ye-jin, you really have become a mother over 40. May you be twice as happy^^'. 

Initially, Son Ye-jin was scheduled to give birth in December, but she reportedly gave birth a little earlier than scheduled. Shortly after the birth report, the two actors' agencies immediately said, "Son Ye-jin gave birth today. Both the mother and the child are healthy."

Son Ye-jin, who gave birth to a healthy son, is expected to concentrate on raising her child for the time being as a precious child obtained at age of 40.  

It is known that Hyun Bin could not hide the joy of 'the best of his life' through his acquaintances.  Hyun Bin started filming director Woo Min-ho's movie "Harbin" on the 20th of last month.

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin's birth, the joy of 'the best in life'. Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who had a relationship in 2018 through the movie 'Negotiation', admitted their devotion in January after several dating rumors, and had a wedding on March 31. /provided by MS Team Enter

Previously, Son Ye-jin's agency, MS Team Entertainment, said last month, "I'm about to give birth in December, and my 2-year-old is a son." In her last June, Son Ye-jin directly announced the news of her pregnancy on her social network service (SNS), saying, "I'm careful, but a new life has come to us." 

Hyun Bin also said in an interview for the movie 'Confidential Cooperation 2: International' last September, "I don't feel it yet, but usually people around me say that you have to see it right in front of your eyes to feel it, so I think it's the same." I am waiting with a good heart," he said. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who had a relationship in 2018 through the movie 'Negotiation', admitted their devotion in January after several dating rumors, and had a wedding on March 31. After 11 days of marriage, they went on a honeymoon to the United States. A lot of attention was paid to the fact that their sightings were relayed in real time. 

@bearcreek thanks for sharing this. The winter time is perfect for nestling with a newborn and enjoying the festive season to come.   :heart4:

“How cool your son must be”… Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye-jin's son received a lot of 'congratulations' from domestic and foreign fans 

SOURCE

0006486181_001_20221128134602775.jpg?type=w430

VAST entertainment instagram

[SEOUL NEWS 1]

Actors Hyun Bin (40) and Son Ye-jin (40) couple's birth news continues to congratulate domestic and foreign fans. 

Son Ye-jin's agency, MS Team Entertainment, told News 1 on the 27th that "Son Ye-jin has a son today" and "both her mother and child are healthy."

Previously, it was known that Son Ye-jin's due date was December, but she gave birth earlier than expected. 

As much as they are Hallyu stars who have received a lot of love in Korea as well as overseas, their devotion and marriage have also attracted a lot of attention. Following the news of her birth, many fans are pouring in congratulations as the news of her birth is spread abroad. 

Japan, where 'Crash Landing on You' was very popular, also quickly reported the news from Korea. On the news of Son Ye-jin's birth posted on the portal site Yahoo Japan, etc., comments such as "I'm happy to watch the continuation of the crash of love, congratulations" "More than anything, the fans are happy that the mother and child are healthy" "It feels like a dream like a series of dramas." ran 

Also, on Sina.com, where fans from Greater China gather, responses such as "I'm already looking forward to how wonderfully my son will grow up" and "I'm curious about the future of the two who became parents" poured in. 

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin first appeared in the movie 'Negotiation' in 2018 and were swept up in dating rumors. After appearing together in the drama 'Crash Landing on You', a total of three dating rumors were raised, including eyewitness accounts at an American mart, but all of them were denied. 

However, the two sides officially announced that they were dating on January 1, 2021, saying that they had been dating since the end of 'Crash Landing on You'. After public devotion, the wedding ceremony was held on March 31st. 

Later in June, Son Ye-jin announced the news of her pregnancy through her social network service (SNS) account, saying, "A new life has come to us." he "

Hyun Bin also said in an interview with the movie 'Confidential Cooperation 2: International' in September, "I don't feel it yet, but usually people around me say that you have to see it in front of your eyes to feel it. It's a blessing, so I'm waiting for it with a good heart."