Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

musings said:

:-h Hi's to ria, willenette, utkim, lyra, elizabeth, jamy47, celyw and YOU...

@ ria ... thanks for the news, other SK celebrities were posting their proof selcas even.   Luckily the reporters were there so we get to see HB's photos.

@ willenette ... he could do an "lljimae" judging by these latest photos!   Agreed with you, it is certainly great to see him in something other than military fashion :)

@utkim and jjsweeter ... thank you for the galore of photos, *very happy* luckily the SK elections was held after his discharge.

@ lyra ...  ;;) I did the same thing, such long fingers. 

@ elizabeth ... HB is certainly looking very stylish and classy.

Who are you pointing at??? 

HB made it to no. 3 on the Nate search for doing his civic duty

credit : dc, source

************************************************************************************************************************************** 

Park Eun Ji was on Strong Heart show.  She talked about her mc stint with HB for the Marines concert.  She had received the programme prior to the event and it was written "female mc : PEJ  male mc : Kim Tae Pyeong".  She thought the male mc's name rather special.  She only found out that KTP was HB when she met him at the concert. 

my thoughts *** perhaps there are those who doesn't know who KTP is but a news anchor (her) not knowing ...????

credit : source

박은지 현빈 인연 “이름이 특이하다고만 생각했는데…”

[연예팀] 방송인 박은지가 배우 현빈과의 특별한 인연을 공개했다.

박은지는 12월18일 방송된 SBS ‘강심장’에 출연해 현빈과 함께 행사를 진행했던 에피소드를 털어놨다.

이날 방송에서 박은지는 “현빈이 제대하기 전 저와 함께 행사를 했는데 처음 대본만 받았을 땐 ‘여자 MC 박은지와 남자 MC 김태평’이라고 써있어서 이름이 특이한 분이란 생각만 했다”고 말했다.

이어 “그런데 행사장에 나타난 현빈을 보고선 그의 본명이 김태평이란 걸 알았다. 그 때 현빈이 ‘부족하니 좀 도와달라’고 하셔서 멘트 사이에 공간이 뜨면 도와드렸다”며 당시의 상황에 대해 설명했다.

한편 박은지 현빈 인연을 접한 네티즌들은 “박은지 현빈 인연 대박이네”, “박은지 현빈 인연? 부러워”, “박은지 현빈 인연 훈훈하다” 등의 반응을 보였다. (사진 출처 : SBS '강심장' 방송 화면 캡처)

한경닷컴 bnt뉴스 기사제보 star@bntnews.co.kr

Hello @musings, thanks for the news & that news anchor Park Eun Ji looks much older up close but still very young and pretty at the same time. That lady probably realize that she's standing behind Hyun Bin. I agree w/ @willenette, the name Kim Tae Pyung sounds like a regular name & you wouldn't think it'll be the same person.

Guest musings

[-O<  I guess it's not the end of the world yet  :-h to all chingus

@willenette... you're so daring to say that, not afraid to be thrown rotten eggs I see...   :))   KTP is a good given name for it means peaceful and when called out in Korean, Japanese or Chinese language it sounds fine although not glamorous.   His brother is called Tae Woo so perhaps that would be more of an actor's name.  His parents (reportedly teachers) never thought he will go into acting anyway. 

Hi ms.Simple .... thanks for posting the gif... although the head seems weirdly of lighter color, good advice from KJW but if HB said that...hmmmm... OMG yes, yes, yes ..... 

elizabeth said: Hello @musings, thanks for the news & that news anchor Park Eun Ji looks much older up close but still very young and pretty at the same time. That lady probably realize that she's standing behind Hyun Bin. I agree w/ @willenette, the name Kim Tae Pyung sounds like a regular name & you wouldn't think it'll be the same person.

musings said:

[-O<  I guess it's not the end of the world yet  :-h to all chingus

@willenette... you're so daring to say that, not afraid to be thrown rotten eggs I see...   :))   KTP is a good given name for it means peaceful and when called out in Korean, Japanese or Chinese language it sounds fine although not glamorous.   His brother is called Tae Woo so perhaps that would be more of an actor's name.  His parents (reportedly teachers) never thought he will go into acting anyway. 

Guest musings

:-h willenette, jamy and YOU

willenette said:   Hi musings, ahhh............thanks for the info - so the parents are teachers, huh? Good, that Oppa didn't become one of them & instead became an actor, otherwise, we won't be drooling this much, eh. About his photos during voting, despite that we didn't get to see the face, still we got to see his eyes. When I looked at those pictures it freaks me out on how he seems to be staring at me - hehehe. He looks very cool! :)]

@lyra_brillantez - whot!!! U r looking at his long fingers?!!! Heh! As for moi, those skinny jeans and legs that run forever. Gah! I would prolly inches my thumb and forefinger trying my best to measure them while trying as best to be conspicuous. :D

@musings - you are in kimbap rolls posting bout Beanie's news. Thanks for doing lots of detective works for this thread :)

Hrmmm I thought there is a strict ruling of snapping pix near the election booth because dont want to be seen that the star is pro certain candidate. Hope no whiplash from netizens over Beanie's pix especially those that see him putting in his slip in the balloting box.

The other loonies ello, I'm ijust starting my vacay but can't resist to take a peek in here.

Guest musings

:-h 안녕하세요

@The_Joker..... thank you but it's nothing really difficult in this internet age...  Enjoy your vacay ~O)   The photos of HB were taken by the media and there's no problems.  The voting regulation prohibits sharing photos of oneself with hand signals eg. peace sign, pointing or posing with candidate's banner etc.   

................................................................................................................................

This has been circulating in many sites recently and so, for the benefit of those who have not seen it and want to send HB something, be it a marriage proposal, NY cards, presents, postcards, letters, etc... HB's postal address (from his agency),

HB Family
Dongsung Building #601, Gil16
Seonleung road145, Gangnam-Gu
Seoul 135-010
South Korea

서울시 강남구 선릉로145길16 동성빌딩601호
135-010

If this can be updated in the first page would be better of course.....

ert35tbnm.jpg?t=1356233799

news...  @ soompi

Which Celebrity Do You Think Has the Best Handwriting?

Shinhwa LoVe           December 20, 2012     Which Celebrity Do You Think Has the Best Handwriting?

Idols have been showing off their charm in the most dynamic areas whether it be singing, dancing, acting, even in variety shows and the arts. Wonder what their handwriting would be like?

It appears many idol members are posting their handwritten letters through online communities and SNS sites. They have been drawing quite a lot of attention, especially in this day and age of advancing technology. Some of these handwritings illustrate neatness as if it were an actual computer font, while others were compared to elementary school student’s handwriting.

First, B.A.P’s Him Chan, Rainbow Ji Sook, Big Bang’s G-Dragon, 2AM’s Jo Kwon, and Wonder Girl’s So Hee were mentioned as having proper and attractive handwriting, marking them as the ‘Modern Han Suk Bong’. As for miss A’s Suzy, Big Bang’s Daesung, and Shinhwa’s Hye Sung, apart from their ordinary appearance had very different styles of handwriting, which was an unexpected surprise.

Actors Jang Dong Gun, Hyun Bin, Moon Chae Won, and Go Hyun Jung also showed off their unique hand-writings through drama and fan cafes, garnering interest as well.

Netizens shared their thoughts about idol hand writings . They commented, “Just like one has an individual appearance, the same goes for handwriting”, “Even their hand-writings are lovely”, “Ji Sook’s handwriting is really something”, “Idols’ hand-writings nowadays are supreme,” and more.

handwriting.jpg

Guest chithbinnie

Hello all ^^

finally I found HB forum in english language.....

greeting to all binnies here, nice to know you :)

Happy holiday and Happy Christmas ツ

Guest musings

:-h chingus... just dropping by to wish ye all a Blessed Christmas ahead... 

Hi @chithbinnie.. welcome! I'm new too, just a bit over "one month old"  :)) all friendly fangirls here (unless someone tells me he should be called fanboy!!!)

christmas12 

anigif-1.gif?t=1356337206 

credit:source

Thanks @lyra_brillantez n yup I miss Ann too even the call of the wild is not luring her out.

@chitbinnie - welcome to a happy place. We are loonies here :D.

Merry Xmas y'all and since I've been gd gurl I'm expecting Binnnie in my stocking. And dun worry I play nice per todler's rule.

Guest chithbinnie

Hi @jamy47 ..... thanks :\"> yeahhh.... I hope I will love it here..... cz these a good place to keep up with HB obsessesion LOL

Guest chithbinnie

Hi @musings ...... thanks for the photo :\">

yeahhh..... u just a bit over "one month old" than me :D

unfortunately I'm fangirl too =P~