[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh a lot of craziness today episode.. 
Eric belly dancing.. kyaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm going crazy with our 4D leader
71703740.jpg
and the two maknaes i didn't expect what they did..my gosh. can't over it..
Junjin and Andy...
tumblr_mb4doa4CuO1rscl2po1_500.jpg
(ALL THE PICTURES CREDIT TO THE OWNER)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FULL EPISODE .......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6yP3-phIbQ&feature=g-all-lik(CTO)

Guest sherlock1430268860

full episode link do not release yet?? sorry jus can not waits..canot sleep too. aisssh!  :-S looks like shinhwa got penalty wkk~ OMG you guys lose again? [-( but its ok..shinhwa india dance very funny!! wkwk :D

Guest sherlock1430268860

yeeeeep wkwk~ thx for sharing  :))
i laughed a whole episode, the end is happy ryte? because its tied both score 2 : 2. NICE!
my favourite was eric at the time he was pursued by eunhyuk, sungmin and ryeowook, woaah =D> why he was so popular? even betwen namja? ckck~
i love how eric is rejected eunhyuk hwahahaha :D despite eunhyuk hit him many times, yeaaaaah that's definitely my Gorgeous ERIC!! wkwk :x
ohyeah waits the engsub soon, i will watch it again \:D/

i found this ~engsub shinhwa broadcast unbroadcasted credit NKsubs

enjoy! 

sh[ericmun]erlock

said:

my favourite was eric at the time he was pursued by eunhyuk, sungmin and ryeowook, woaah =D> why he was so popular? even betwen namja? ckck~
i love how eric is rejected eunhyuk hwahahaha :D despite eunhyuk hit him many times, yeaaaaah that's definitely my Gorgeous ERIC!! wkwk :x
ohyeah waits the engsub soon, i will watch it again \:D/

i found this ~engsub shinhwa broadcast unbroadcasted credit NKsubs

enjoy! 

thanks for posting the unbroadcasted one, it said there that the whole ep was subbed already but they wanted us to do something for Suju in exchange of the link... well I'm only Shinhwa's fan so yeah I'll be patiently waiting for the sub (the ep is really funny without the sub already :)) )

Guest sherlock1430268860

@aduck hehehe I think you are right eric rejecting eunhyuk so he won't hurt ryeowok, eunhyuk is always like that, trying to grab other partner couple on other show he did too thts why I don't like him hahahhha~ shindong too he won't try to hurt hyesung thts why he rejecting minu for that. Yeah NKsubs was really something, why she was trying make we are as shinhwa's fan do that stuff for suju, its kind annoying Ohyeaa jus tell you all nksubs alredy release part 2 engsub shinhwabang unbroadcasted ~

the unbroadcasted part was not really funny tho except for the beginning intro and I'm glad that Shinhwa "took over" Aust. (this is where I live now lol, so wish that they would do a concert here lol). 
I like it when Shinhwa came out with bikinis lmao, they way they came out was so hilarious and sync and yeh creative I guess ;)) Idk how I'm gna survive now becuz I'm really looking forward to Sat every week now :( 

Archived