[Variety] Shinhwa Broadcast

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read the latest SFSubs letter addressing to who its may concern, and it sadden me. I don't have a tumblr account yet, so I can't rant about my feelings and show my support for SF subbing team. I d/led all various subbed shinbang episodes, but I love to watch SF version the best because it focus on the detailed captions, and conversation. So I don't really mind waiting for it, a little patience goes a long way. I wish people could be more sensitive and appreciative to these subbing teams.

Kooslee said: I just read the latest SFSubs letter addressing to who its may concern, and it sadden me. I don't have a tumblr account yet, so I can't rant about my feelings and show my support for SF subbing team. I d/led all various subbed shinbang episodes, but I love to watch SF version the best because it focus on the detailed captions, and conversation. So I don't really mind waiting for it, a little patience goes a long way. I wish people could be more sensitive and appreciative to these subbing teams.

We have never seen any post/message giving SFsub a hard time here. I mean, come on, dont let those comments on twitter/KShownow's site etc discourage you.. ;) On this forum, some might have say it out loud their opinion on something, but nothing harsh nor disrespectful. 

Sometimes, we just need to ignore those comments and focus more on what you're doing right now, whatever it is (subbing or voting). 

(((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))) for SFsub crews who might need it right now.. try to ignore those comments ;) You are loved! :x

I got interested in Anipang already from their Fashion Channel when Eric and Minu was playing while waiting for the models and searched for an app to download but unfortunately it doesn't work outside Korea (well, at least not that I know of, if someone found out to go get it working, please share... ;;) , thank you so much)...so I'm pretty sure this week's episode is alot more interesting with subs...

It's totally random, but did I say before that I love our men in suits?...kekeke...They are all so handsome that I don't know where to look at first... ;)

I was working once for a subbing team, too, (though only as a maintainer) so I know how much love and dedication is needed to do this exhausting and neverending job therefore my gratitude is endless! I will wait patiently no matter how long it takes and still continue to vote for our shining boys (btw, they are the first group ever that I made the effort to sign in and vote for them... :) )... so fighting! And thank you for your hard work SFsubs!!!!...

i think you need to have kakaotalk app too and add friends from there.
then when you go back to anipang app, the friends that you have at kakaotalk will appear at anipang..
i need hearts too hehe, you can add my id: crystal1168

Guest carnaladmirer

just download kakao talk on application store (it's in english). they will tell you how to register a kakao talkand no you can play more than five times a day. one heart = 8 minutes. so if you wait for 8 minutes another heart will be given. therefore you can play again =)

and if you manage to level up. they will renew all 5 stars for you to play the next levelvenomous_s2 said: forevergirl said: how I wished anipang has apps on apple...

Cee89

wrote:

»

Cee89

wrote:

»

i think you need to have kakaotalk app too and add friends from there.<br />

then when you go back to anipang app, the friends that you have at kakaotalk will appear at anipang..<br />

i need hearts too hehe, you can add my id: crystal1168

Guest ramyunfave

how do i download anipang? i already have kakaotalk but when i go to playstore, it always says anipang is not available in my country:-(

Archived