[Variety] MBC Music And Lyrics | 그 여자 작사 그 남자 작곡

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shahirashera

Does anyone know the name of the song that Jun Ho and So Eun were listening to on the train in their 2nd episode? Sounds like a rock ballad and I vaguely remember hearing it from somewhere. Just don't know the title.

Thanks

I know it's Lee Seung Chul voice and since the caption wrote Feast of God OST, so I used my ninja skill okay twas google :P

Tada~ found it~

Lee Seung Chul – 잊었니 (Did You Forget) Feast Of The God OST

/how do I embed this :S

Feast of the Gods ~ Did You Forget(eng/rom sub)

Actress Park Jin Hee is cast in Music and Lyrics with her co-star in mystery  

APRIL 11TH, 2012 BY OH! KPOP

tJ49OE36.jpg

Actress Park Jin Hee was recently cast in MBC Music’s reality program titled, Music and Lyrics.

On April 11, MBC Plus Media stated the news and Park’s comment on her first experience in a reality program.

Park says, “Imagine cameras rolling all the way during the shooting. I feel nervous as this is the first time for me to appear in a reality program. Still, I feel excited at having the opportunity to display my candid, natural side.

Music and Lyrics is a reality program, in which a top actress and a male singer-songwriter are teamed up and collaborate to write a song. The program has been receiving a lot of attention from music fans.

Following the couples of Yoon Gun-Park Shin Hye and Joon Ho-So Eun, new couples are to make other interesting, juicy stories. The episode 3 & 4 are to air at the same time and Park was cast in episode 4.

Park, who has no experience in appearing in a reality program, is expected to showcase her variety of charms in the episode.

Meanwhile, the cast for a male musician to make harmony with Park hasn’t been revealed, and it has generating great curiosity among netizens.

Netizens responded: “Who will be the co-star of Park? I hope he’s a masterly musician.” “Imagine how sweet the program will be. Expect as a lovely couple as the couples of Yoon Gun-Park Shin Hye and Joon Ho-So Eun.”

The program is to air on MBC Music on April 14 at 11:00 p.m.

Source: TV Report

Aaa!! WTH. So many sweet moments why they weren't in the broadcast! What a waste!

Haha. Maybe those scenes were too intimate they afraid it would cause some fanatic fans go crazy. But heck. They are so cute together meh. Haish!

Mianhe :sweatingbullets: I just can't get enough of them.

Guest ngan2806

omg...omg...omg

Thanks so much for updating these pictures.

I have to conclude that MBC is the cruelest broadcasting system on earth.

They brought us to heaven with these sooo~ beautiful pictures and then ended up editing them all out in the actual episode.

I want the uncut episode..omg...wish I was one of the crew member...haizzz

I don't think I will continue to watch music and lyrics after junsso apart since it will never be like before </3

Anyway, hwaiting! This is a show worthy to watch.

Guest shahirashera

/dies

Thanks a lot for the update @wiwd

Seems like they cant fit the whole thing in 1 episode but thank God they share the pictures.

/please excuse me while I go somewhere and flail over the cute/sweet/adorb-ness wub.gif

Guest meisk

Hi~

I just finished watching their episodes.They're so cute together and the song is very nice too.Thanks for posting all the pics.They're so adorable. I'm sad it's only three episodes.I am 2PM fan in general but after watching this show i see Junho in a whole new light..lol He's surprisingly very manly.His gestures,manners and how he takes care of Soeun are what makes him more attractive in my eyes. Soeun is so girly and adorable. She's so cute. I hope they will dating remain friends after this show. :D

Out of curiosity does anyone happen to know the song that was playing when So Eun & Jun Ho went into the tavern/restaurant in Jeonju (episode 5 or episode 2 depending on how you're counting the episodes). I want to say the song starts around 11:34 and kind of climaxes as they enter the tavern/restaurant.

semifly..specially for u wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Its by Monni

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnzugA2GfbA

Who are Jay Park and John Park Partnering Up with for ′Music and Lyrics′?

2012-04-12 17:55  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

It’s not only the music but the potential love lines on MBC’s Music and Lyrics that are stirring the hearts of viewers and two more couples are set to join in on the musically-themed show!

Though actress Lee Si Young and Park Jin Hee had previously been confirmed to join Music and Lyrics, the identity of their respective male musician counterparts had remained a mystery until now. 

On April 11, via various social networking sites, sharp-eyed netizens spotted Lee Si Young together with Jay Park and Park Jin Hee with John Park, and posted their own snapshots of the two new couples. 

The Lee Si Young-Jay Park couple was spotted in the trendy Hongdae area, near Hongik University, while Park Jin Hee and John Park were seen walking around the Insadong area. 

75251967.jpg

The two couples were confirmed to be new couples for Music and Lyrics with the Lee Si Young and Jay Park couple to be introduced on the April 14, third episode of the reality show, and Park Jin Hee and John Park to follow in the fourth episode. 

In Music and Lyrics, the reality show partners an actress and a male musician to create a song together, and shows each couple’s meeting, their song-writing process and releases the final result. 

Photo credit: Online community

20120412184236_1_rstaryjh.jpg

source: Nate - Korea Times

Guest shahirashera

Who are Jay Park and John Park Partnering Up with for ′Music and Lyrics′?

I was about to post that Jin Hee partner is John Park.  OP, you're sucha great poster XD /send you lotsa 

Ah.. so the first episode is with Jay & Shiyoung before Jin Hee and John Park (I remember how he commented about being suspicious when Junho & Soeun went to Jeonju) lawl.. Now you're doing it bro :P

And wow.. I thought Shiyoung hair could have grown a bit after her drama. But then the drama just ended few weeks/month ago... *~*

With that crowds.. I wonder how the filming went.. Must be quite hard since M&L has their own photographer too. 

So this means that the PD filmed two couples at once? Makes me wonder what are the current airing dramas.. /they dont use the same drama for each couple right?

Jay Park and John Park Appear on "That Female Lyricist, That Male Producer"

APRIL 13TH, 2012 BY OH! KPOP

Tq15GJ67.jpg

As we reported earlier, currently “We Got Married” is being replaced by “That Female Lyricist, That Male Producer” because of the MBC labor strike. MBC announced today on April 13, that Jay Park and John Park would be making an appearance on the show. Jay Park's partner will be Lee Si Young while John Park's partner will be Park Jin Hee.

Jay Park and Lee Si Young will make a song for the new girl group “Tiny-G.”

Jay Park showed confidence, “I can make a song better than anyone else. I feel like the song we will make together will be a hit. Lee Si Young stated, “I am happy to be Jay Park’s partner, whose music I like.”

Je23FA49.jpg

John Park stated, “Due to living in the U.S. for a prolonged period, I don’t know Korean actresses that well. However, Park Jin Hee is an actress that I know well and like. I am so happy that we are appearing on the show together. I want to make a good song.”

“That Female Lyricist, That Male Producer” is a reality show that pairs a producer and famous actress to make a song together. In the past, 2PM’s Junho and Kim So Eun paired up to produce the “Feast of the Gods” OST. 

Jay Park-Lee Si Young & John Park-Park Jin Hee Couples Officially Revealed

2012-04-13 10:15 l  CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

As reported previously, Jay Park and John Park have come on board MBC’s Music and Lyrics to partner up with Lee Si Young and Park Jin Hee respectively, and now the official still cuts of the two new couples have been unveiled!

For the Jay Park and Lee Si Young couple, it was revealed the two would be tasked with creating a song for an upcoming rookie girl group, Tiny-G

Jay Park already showed his confidence for the mission saying, “We can make a song better than anyone. I already feel the song we will make will be awesome.”

Lee Si Young herself is no stranger to the music world as she has previously revealed her singing skills for the OSTS of various movies such as the most recent, Couples. She was also featured in a song with LeeSsang’s Gary for the Honey Family track What is Love

On joining Music and Lyrics, Lee Si Young shared, “I’m a big fan of music so I’m really happy to join a music reality program. Rather than thinking of it as a broadcast, I want to comfortably show my real self.” 

John Park revealed his excitement as well, both for the show and his pairing, saying, “Since I was in the U.S. for so long, though I don’t know very many Korean actresses Park Jin Hee is an actress I like. I’m happy to appear with her and I want to make a great song.” 

For actress Park Jin Hee, Music and Lyrics marks her first reality program and she shared, “Since it’s my first reality program, having all these cameras follow me was a bit nerve-wrecking but since I can show my real self I feel a sense of anticipation and excitement. I think it will be a fun experience.” 

Music and Lyrics will air its next episode on April 14 on MBC. Starting from this week, the episodes will be extended to run 75 minutes each.

John Park’s first impression of actress Park Jin Hee on ‘Music and Lyrics’

APRIL 13TH, 2012 BY OH! KPOP

aP74Cm59.jpg

Singer John Park spoke up about his first impression of actress Park Jin Hee on MBC‘s ‘Music and Lyrics‘.

John Park commented during the April 9th filming of the romantic reality music program, "I came not knowing who my partner would be, and I only found out when I arrived (on set). The staff kept the identity of my partner a secret until the end. I was really shocked when I found out it was actress Par Jin Hee."

After he and Park Jin Hee completed recording ‘Music and Lyrics’ for the day, John Park stated, “I got the feeling that she was a good, nice person. Park Jin Hee… is really deep. While working together, we found a lot of things in common so it was fun. I’m relieved I got to work with [someone like] her.”

This episode of ‘Music and Lyrics’ will broadcast on April 14th at 5:15PM KST on MBC.

Source + Photo: Etoday via Nate

Guest vondy

Hello, I'm a fan of the show. Both couples were amazing so far ... so sweet osbeno Junho AND KIm So Eun .... <3 have great chemistry with each other. Hopefully now we see them still together ... For the two new couples do not even know I want to see at least their first episode to see if I would like .. For maybe a couple more to go John Park 'and Park Jin Hee. When I convinced Jay to create amazing music ...

Me and a friend made ​​a fb Junho and So Eun ... I know they have but we could not resist ... they are so amazing ... If you like Sites Here  HERE

:wub::wub:

Archived