[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 2

Guest alysanne

Aww seeing the pictures above, I missed S2 members...I cannot explain how much I love them..I can still see JW pouting cutely for his Hyungs, KJM always harassing UTW and UTW chasing him back, SSK stern debates with PD's LSG gags, YHJ as the good natured older brother, CTH laugh and KSW touchy feely embrace..
Also, I miss them dogpiling each other..That kind of connection you can only experience from S2 casts.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so sad with suguen... suguen still my fav comedian... suguen one comedian bring me to regular  watch gag concert after i interesed with  1n2d season 1 ...

class="content-title"KBS Bans Lee Su Geun, Tony Ahn, Tak Jae Hoon and Song In Hwa for Social Misconduct

Celebrities Lee Su Geun, Tony Ahn and Tak Jae Hoon and comedian Song In Hwa have been officially been banned from appearing on KBS programs.

KBS convened a special committee meeting on February 27, which resulted in the decision to suspend the aforementioned celebrities from appearing on broadcasts.

Tony Ahn, Lee Su Geun and Tak Jae Hoon were indicted for illegal gambling last year, resulting in 6-10 month prison sentences with 2 years of probation each. Comedian Song In Hwa received a similar sentence for marijuana use.

The committee ruled earlier in mid-February, that with Tony Ahn being suspended from appearing on programs, all H.O.T videos songs would be banned from broadcast as well.

In December 2013, KBS suspended actresses Lee Seung Yeon, Park Shi Yeon and Jang Mi In Ae from broadcast appearances, following their prison and probation sentencing for illegal propofol use.

Others banned in December included Go Young Wook, who received a two year and six months prison sentence and three years with an electronic tracker for sexual harassment and sexual assault of a minor, and singer E-Sens, who received one year and two months with two years of probation for marijuana use.

soompi

Singer Sung Si-kyung will join the new late-night KBS entertainment show "The Spokesperson" as a host.

"The upcoming talk show will feature the crisis of communication in Korean society", said an official from KBS to local media yesterday.

The hosts plan on having discussions about interesting and newsworthy topics with the audience members in the studio.

Besides Sung, comedian Kim Goo-ra, KBS news presenter Jo Woo-jong and former Saenuri lawmaker Yoo Jung-hyun, who served in the 18th National Assembly, will be joining the show.

The first episode will air at the end of the month.

http://www.hancinema.net/sung-si-kyung-to-host-new-late-night-show-66750.html

Idk why but I like Jongmin from S2.. They said in S3, Jongmin is becoming the person he was before he joined the military but I actually thought he's becoming like who he was when he re-joined the show in S1.. I don't see him interacting with every member in S3 :\ Maybe it still takes time.. but I miss seeing him fooling around and pissing all the members off and seeing them get angry (especially Taewoong!) is one of the greatest joys of 1N2D haha.

I miss them so much sigh~

everyone watch human condition part 3 on kbsworld??  they filming  or living 1 week where their  neighbours --- haejin's house ---- 1st  park jiseon say to other member  it's haejin's dog ... and after john park come as guest .. i think haejin return to his house and greeting his new neighbours.. Unfortunately can't see haejin face in this show ...

next week haejin still in this show .. final part for this mission (pic for next week on kbsworld)

2014030902305670_1_rstarhjh.jpg1394291894185.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

now PD BIRD with kbs show escape crisis no. 1... almost show on kbs changed their PD... Before  this PD Bird with YHY sketchbook  mc this show kim jong kook. with new mc kim jimin-jeong taeho-lee seulgi(kbs announcer) she appeared 1 epi 1n2d s3 --

Archived