[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 2

Guest alysanne

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thecoldwindthatblowsonohsooface

kjmcth said: thecoldwindthatblowsonohsooface said: Awww soo chan & tae eun...  miss their laughs n cutie faces :x :-*i miss tae hyun oppa too :x 
I just found out his ice bucket challenge from FTLY  thread :)
And hey, wait a minute :-Ois PD Bird really coming back to 1n2d? cheongmal??woooww i might start to follow it again :D

2014082015060133918_1.jpg

----------------------

class="content-title"Uhm Tae Woong Takes Selca With His Driver Daughter

On August 20, Uhm Tae Woong released a selca on his Instagram with the caption, “Miss Uhm Ji Ohn, the model driver.”

In the photo, father and daughter are close and posing towards the camera in the driver seat of his parked car. The fact that his daughter had her hands on the wheels of the car brought smiles to the fans.

Uhm Tae Woong’s management agency, Sim Entertainment, commented that this photo was taken during his family vacation trip to Jaeju Island. He had been waiting for a meeting with an acquaintance so he took a comic selca with his daughter after he parked his car. They commented, “Uhm Tae Woong’s love for his daughter is like no other. Rest assured that even when he takes a photo he puts the safety of his daughter first.”

Later that day he posted a couple other photos on his Instagram with the caption, “End of vacation, going back home,” showing his love for his wife and daughter. His wife looks especially happy while holding their daughter. And his exceptional love could be seen through the photos of his daughter’s lips and foot.

2014.08.20_uhm-taewoong-family.jpg

Meanwhile, Uhm Tae Woong and his wife Yoon Hye Jin got married January of last year and had their daughter, Uhm Ji Ohn, in June later that year.

What a happy family! Who else is jealous?

The Sim Agency staff, including Uhm Tae Woong, Joo Won and Yoo Hae Jin, are going on a 3 day trip to Cebu, Philippines to celebrate Sim Agency's 10th anniversary. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/75922/sim-entertainment-to-take-trip-to-cebu

Guest katiec9853

I absolutely love 1N2D, and I started watching with Season 2! I watched all the episodes that were uploaded to KBS World's YouTube channel (the ones with Haejin), and now I've seen almost every ep with Seungwoo and Director Bird as well. :) I haven't watched Seasons 1 or 3 yet, but I plan to.
I know that a lot of people thought Season 2 was uninteresting, but I don't think that at all. I loved the camaraderie between the members. I felt like I was watching actual brothers interact sometimes, instead of just a group of friends! I got a lot of laughs out of this season too, even though I've heard that S1 was funnier.
Thanks, kjmcth, for keeping us updated on the lives of the S2 cast. :)

katiec9853 said: I absolutely love 1N2D, and I started watching with Season 2! I watched all the episodes that were uploaded to KBS World's YouTube channel (the ones with Haejin), and now I've seen almost every ep with Seungwoo and Director Bird as well. :) I haven't watched Seasons 1 or 3 yet, but I plan to.
I know that a lot of people thought Season 2 was uninteresting, but I don't think that at all. I loved the camaraderie between the members. I felt like I was watching actual brothers interact sometimes, instead of just a group of friends! I got a lot of laughs out of this season too, even though I've heard that S1 was funnier.

katiec9853 said: I absolutely love 1N2D, and I started watching with Season 2! I watched all the episodes that were uploaded to KBS World's YouTube channel (the ones with Haejin), and now I've seen almost every ep with Seungwoo and Director Bird as well. :) I haven't watched Seasons 1 or 3 yet, but I plan to.

• 2 weeks later...

Joo Won is going to have a special fan meeting.

On October 2nd, a representative of Joo Won's management agency said, "On October 4th, Joo Won is going to hold a fan meeting at Kyung Hee University's Crown Hall."

Joo Won decided to hold the fan meeting in order to express his gratitude to his fans. The event will be held for free, but fans can make donations before their entrance.

All of the donations collected at the fan meeting will be donated to a student named Kim Young Soo, who is suffering from cerebral palsy.

A representative of Joo Won's management agency said, "Joo Won will constantly hold meaningful events in as such in the future as well, and he is very looking forward to the fan meeting."

Meanwhile, Joo Won is going to come back with a new drama called 'Cantabile Tomorrow' this month, and he is going to release a new film called 'Fashion King' next month.
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=330330

Archived