[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) Season 2

Guest alysanne

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lainee

I love the bromance in Season 2. I think the Season 2 casts are the best and their interactions with Bird PD are the best. I just finished Season 2 and I misses them already. Why can't they continue with Season 2 cast? Is there a change of PD at the last ep becos i realised in 1st ep of Season 3, the PD seems to be diff.

ssk and his partner win their match for 1st time (tennis -cool kiz) 141007 kbs2tv - wait this epi on kbsworld

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERrU6QOvHUQ

10653312_517282278407805_41326278673848610629699_517961465006553_919896932408045

10469459_518577224944977_809911803718434

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/girls-days-hyeri-and-yoo-yun-suk-voted-as-stars-with-the-best-unexpected-charms
For the male star category, actor Yoo Yun Suk came in 1st place (40.3%), singer Sung Si Kyung came in 2nd (23.1%), and singer-turned-actor Seo In Guk came in 3rd (14.6%). For the female star category, Girl's Day's Hyeri came in 1st place (32.9%), actress Honey Lee came in 2nd (22%), and singer Hong Jin Young came in 3rd (19.7%).

ENG SUBBED Cool Kiz on the Block | 우리동네 예체능 - The First Official Game (2014.10.03) EPISODE 70

eng subbed Cool Kiz on the Block | 우리동네 예체능 - Skill Test & New Member, Lee Jaehun (2014.09.19)

• 2 weeks later...

20141016142027_543f559bad3a4_1.jpg
Sung Si Kyung is commencing his new concert tour in December.

On October 16th, Sung Si Kyung's management agency, Jellyfish Entertainment, made an announcement about Sung Si Kyung's new concert tour.

The tour will be held under the title of '2014 Sung Si Kyung's Winter,' and it will commence on December 5th in Seoul. Sung Si Kyung is going to meet up with his fans at other major cities in Korea, and make an unforgettable memory with his fans.

Sung Si Kyung is one of the most widely recognized male vocalists of Korea, and all of the concerts that he held in his career were completely sold out.

The upcoming tour is going to be Sung Si Kyung's first tour in two years, and Sung Si Kyung is going to present a beautiful experience to many people.

A representative of Sung Si Kyung's agency said, "We believe that this new tour is going to be a big surprise for many fans. It is going to be the warmest, the most romantic, and the most exciting tour ever."

Meanwhile, tickets for Sung Si Kyung's new tour shows will be opened on October 23rd at 2 PM.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

• 2 weeks later...

Joo Won reveals photos from 'Happy Together' recording

20141030222021_54523b149e5e4_1.jpg
Joo Won revealed photos from 'Happy Together' recording.

On October 30th, actor Joo Won uploaded the photos from 'Happy Together' recording, and wrote, "'Fashion King' team will be on 'Happy Together' tonight~".

He also wrote, "Me, Jae Hyun, and Shin Joo Hwan~!!! Seok Chun, who made a cameo appearance, and Na Young as well~ Please do not forget watching it."

The photo shows Shin Joo Hwan, Ahn Jae Hyun, Joo Won, Hong Seok Chun, Cho Se Ho, and Kim Ji Min showing bright smiles at the camera.

All of them are showing a great look in costumes together, and many people are showing great reactions for the post.

Meanwhile, 'Happy Together' airs on every Thursday at 11:10 PM.

pd bird on 1n2d s3 ... latest epi today 141109  ..  bird PD as driver van  kim junho .. junho can't drive .. its not first .. he appeared since trip with friend but this time more airtime ....

totally missed him ... now totally  i want  see part cth -kjm  talk with  bird PD airing on tv

CvcIpJW.jpg32DlDnw.jpglw7K5wL.jpg

Guest katiec9853

Hey guys! I know I already made a post praising Season 2 a few months back, but I wanted to say thank you for your support of this season and cast. I love S2 so much that I've managed to watch almost all the episodes within 6 months. However, I find that a lot of people (mostly on YouTube) were disappointed. I have not watched S1 or S3 yet, but even if I had something to compare it to, I think I would still enjoy S2. The friendship and warmth between the cast members that was displayed each episode was wonderful. I know that everyone is allowed a different opinion, but reading negative comments towards S2 makes me feel so sad. I treasure those episodes and often go back and re-watch my favorite parts. It kind of hurts when people say the show was "boring." (For the record, I was never bored with S2, and I'm not just saying that because I'm a huge fan. I do remember thinking that parts of certain trips were too slow or uninteresting, but on the whole, I have never felt dissatisfied with an episode. Even the ones with PD Lee that everybody seemed to dislike so much.)
Anyway, I know I probably sound like an obsessive fan, but I wanted to put my thoughts out there in case someone feels the same way. :) I'm really glad I found this thread, because you all love S2 like I do. I just wanted to say thanks. So, thanks. :D 

SUNG SI KYUNG

class="single__title entry-title"Sung Si Kyung releases MV teaser for “Don’t Forget”

art_1417170862.jpg

On November 28th, Jellyfish Entertainment released the music video teaser for singer-actor Sung Si Kyung‘s upcoming song “Don’t Forget” through their official YouTube channel.

The video starts off with the singer showing off his smooth and sweet voice as he sings alone under light snow, and quickly flashes to a woman carrying a crate as more snow accumulates. Eventually, a single ornament drops from her crate, and is left forgotten on the snowy ground.

The song also features the voice of Kwon Jin Ah, a former contestant on SBS‘s K-pop Star Season 3. Sung Si Kyung and Kwon Jin Ah recently worked with Yoo Hee Yeol on Toy‘s new album De Capo.

“Don’t Forget” is the title song of Sung Si Kyung’s upcoming album Winter Wonderland, which is the singer’s first release in three years. Many fans have been anticipating the return of the singer, who is also referred to as the Prince of Ballads. The song fits perfectly with the winter mood and has received a lot of praise from netizens, who left comments such as “Sounds beautiful.<3,” “OMG I can’t wait!!!“, and “Sung Si Kyung Oppa Jjang~ ♥ ^^“. The full music video, along with the album, is set to be released on December 9th.

i miss s2. though i love s3, s2 is what brought me to love the show. i am wondering if they'll evr upload s2 on youtube (Bird PD era). the level and atmosphere is so different then. the cast has that brotherly-love-like-bond and the games were amazing then... i only managed to watch the 1st and 2nd trip and even the 2nd trip was so hard to watch on dailymotion becoz of bad internet connection..
and @katiec9853 i really, realy understand you. in fact, i downloaded some of my favorite moments from Lee PD era and it has filled up my hard drive LOL

so happy uhm tae woong back on sunday program.. uhm tae woong  decide join return of superman  with his daughter ....
:D  

Filling in Tablo and Haru′s empty spots will be Uhm Tae Woong and his daughter Uhm Ji On. The new family will appear for the first time on broadcast on January 4.

Return of Superman is a program in which fathers spend 48 hours with their children without any help from their wives

mwave

10000464466.jpg

class="titleNews"Uhm Tae Woong and His Daughter to Join ′Return of Superman82055002.jpg

Actor Uhm Tae Woong will be returning to KBS′ Happy Sunday, this time with his daughter.

According to Uhm Tae Woong′s agency on December 2, Uhm Tae Woong will be joining Happy Sunday′s Return of Superman as a new family.

In January of 2013, Uhm Tae Woong married ballerina Yoon Hye Jin and received a daughter in June of 2013. Uhm Tae Woong has proved himself the daughter dummy through pictures he uploaded of her on his SNS.

Uhm Tae Woong′s first shoot for the show will take place this week, ready to show 48 hours alone with his daughter Ji On. The broadcast date is not yet decided

With Uhm Tae Woong and his daugther, a total of five families will be on Return of Superman, including Song Il Kook and his sons, Lee Hwi Jae and his sons, Tablo and his daughter, and Choo Sang Hoon and his daughter.

Photo Credit: Uhm Tae Woong′s Instagram

i'm only one excited with this news??  missed uhmtaewoong on variety show.  NEXT YEAR 2015 can't wait for this . i know utw act on several drama before this  (i watched) but really different utw in drama and variety show...   hope have fanpic .....

instagram his wife 1 video

http://instagram.com/p/vsLUBaMb14/

& utw insta  http://instagram.com/taewoong74

Joo Won Sings For ‘Tomorrow Cantabile
j5pia65mxc8v47r8ipm1dzsk0lnr5nce.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Actor Joo Won released a promotional video to bring attention to his contribution to KBS 2TV drama ‘Tomorrow Cantabile’s’ OST.

On December 1, Joo Won posted this video on Melon and on 1theK’s Youtube Channel to let people know of the upcoming release of ‘Innocente’ on December 2.

In the video, Joo Won says, “I sang the OST for the drama I’m in ‘Tomorrow Cantabile.’ The title is ‘Innocente’ and it’s a song about Cha Yoo Jin’s emotions. Currently, I feel the same way as Cha Yoo Jin so it was comfortable to sing this song. I worked hard. Please take a lot of interest in it.”

In particular, this track is about an innocent love sung with Joo Won’s sweet voice. He also sang the OST for his other dramas, ‘Good Doctor,’ ‘7th Grade Civil Servant,’ and ‘King of Baking, Kim Takgu.’

Meanwhile, ‘Tomorrow Cantabile’ ends with its final 16th episode on December 2. (photo by Fortune Entertainment)

=====================
Actor Uhm Tae Woong To Join 'Superman Returns'

4bna0tfzygqpen93jtgtwteydnagzeus.jpg
by Woorim Ahn] Actor Uhm Tae Woong and his daughter Uhm Jion will join in KBS 2TV ‘Happy Together – Superman Returns’ as a new family.

A producer of the program said, “Due to Tablo’s hectic schedule, Tablo and his daughter Haru will stop showing on the program. Therefore, actor Uhm Tae Woong will step in for Tablo’s family.”

Tablo and Lee Haru will make their appearance until December 28, 2014 and Actor Uhm Tae Woong and his daughter Uhm Jion's new episode will air from January 4, 2015.

Meanwhile, variety show ‘Superman Returns’ is an entertaining TV program that Korean celebrity dads have to take care of their kids alone for 48 hours without their wives. (photo by bntnews DB)

Archived