[Drama 2012] Yellow Boots 노란 복수초

Guest YunRa1430270238

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest porridgebrother

i constantly have an urge to vomit blood when yoo ra gets what she wants.. and that is pretty much 89% of the movie... yet i keep going back to watching it.. sigh! addictive but i'm really gonna die watching this due to some sort of high blood pressure..

this drama is addicting for the wrong reasons, The villian Choo Yoo Ra is too conniving, too hateful, too smart , gets away with too much, there should be a limit to how much wrong a person can do to another. The main female lead, was too weak, no backbone for the 1st half of the drama, then she finally gets a backbone, its long overdue.  After everything Yoo ra did, life in prison and her saying sorry in the end is not enough, had I been Yeon Hwa I would have really killed Yoo Ra and she would deserve it.

At first I was hesitated to continue watching this drama after the 1st episode because I thought there will be a sad ending, but I'm glad I was wrong.  Although I'm content with the ending, I wanted KW & YH to end up with each other. 

For anyone who are looking for episode recaps for this drama...

http://deiner.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=other&action=print&thread=9289

...look for posts made by knov1 and gene.

• 4 months later...

thnx semi-fly for sharing photos from the drama - i just started watching last week & am already addicted too like some of you who commented on it. I really like hyeon woo seong in this drama & lee yoo ri they hv a gr8 chemistry!

semi-fly said: Torrent Link E107 (WITH & WITH / 450p & WITH / 720p):
h6p9B.jpg
thnx for the screencap semifly i just finished watching this the other day & i luvd this drama & will remember this for a long time! i just cldnt stand the evil-minded Yoo ra she seems to get away with murder! a spoiled brat & i didn't like the fact that she wasn't jailed even though the facts were in front of them until the end - i luvd the ending as well there's hope that Yoon jae & seon hwa will still be together!

i was teary-eyed in that scene where Yoon jae followed Yoon hwa at the botanical garden where she laid flowers & brought a cake for her child tae young, that YJ was stunned to learn that he's got a son with YH! i thought that was a very poignant moment! i really liked this drama though 1/2 of the time my blood shoots up when Yoo ra gets in the way & commits another (yet) crime one after another!

i'm so glad it's a happy ending & though Yoo ra got away with her evil deeds up to almost the end of the drama she's finally punished for life! after that episode where yoon jae's sister was in the hospital & yoo ra wanted to frame yeon hwa again, i stopped watching i just cldn't seem to fathom her lies, deceit, etc. then i had an urge to continue coz to me this drama seemed promising therefore i decided to continue & i'm glad i did coz you get really addicted to this drama in spite of the hatred you can put upon the charac of yoo ra! i also happen to like lee yoo ri & also this new actor hyeon woo seong both of them were superb in their roles, as well as the others but i got to really smitten by hyeon woo seong - i thought ummh a new face & he's a cross from so ji sub, a friend of mine tells me even hyun bin and i personally thought even ji chang wook & a number of other actors, i even started a thread for him! i think he deserves to be recognized for his acting skills let alone his good looks! i'm sorry that i'm quite tardy in coming to this thread but winetu here seems to have watched this drama recently too!

@wineta - i hope you continue to watch, you won't regret it! talk to you here soon! if you happen to like yoon jae or the actor hyeon woo seong pls visit his soompi thread which i'm working on right now! :)

• 1 year later...

Juz finishined watching and it could huv been better if the last ep has more screen time for Yoon jae, Yeon Hwa and Taeyang, why spend too much time on evil, selfish, greedy bit*h for almost the entire episode, she's done WAY too many deadliest crimes and get away with too much. yoonjae and yeonhwa should huv spent time together with their son.
It's a real great revenge drama for sure where evil ppl got wht they deserved in the END, coz the whole 100+ eps they huvn't remorsed for wht they did to innocent ppl esp Yoora who never can admit that she did wrong even with all the proof in front of her. 
SMH, i m so into this drama these few weeks. Too much cliches, angst, sadness, betrayal, and greed in this drama, definitely a great makjang drama from tvN.

Archived