[Drama 2012] Yellow Boots 노란 복수초

Guest YunRa1430270238

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kayana20

Sigh waiting for subs for this show is going to be a while but this drama looks so good. I really want a happy ending for the heroine she suffered so much because of other's jealousy.

• 1 month later...
Guest apache934

I'm watching epi9 ..this drama is very interesting

does anyone here know where we can have some recap ,summary ...please

thank you

• 1 month later...

In Yellow Boots, Yu Ra was sentenced to life imprisonment, her father was sentenced to 7 years and Pak Chang Du received 8 years.  Yeon Hwa setup her own natural cosmetics company and is doing very well living with her son. The writer left Yeon Hwa and Yun Jae's relationship open for reconciliation at the of the drama, though Yun Jae may have to wait (5 years or maybe 10 years till she changed her mind - his sentence I guess).

Yu Ra's grandmother sold her house and most of her possession to charity. She was seen helping out in the orphange.  She's truly repents what she has done.  Reconcile with Yeon Hwa's mom Gyeong Suk.

Yeon Hwa's sister, Su Ae married Tae Il. It was funny scene because Tae Il carried Su Ae down the aisle.

Kang Wook died whilst trying to save Yeon Hwa's son, Tae Yang from the fire.  His mom, Min Ja went abroad.  She did terrible deed towards Julia (Yun Jae's mom).  I guess a life for a life.  Julia and Yun Jae forgiven her in the end because of Kang Wook.

Even though Yeon Hwa is living well after Yu Ra was in prison, she didn't felt good.  She heard that Yu Ra was bullied and attempted suicide several times. She asked a nun to went in prison to counsel her. She also send her a drawing by Tae Yang of her (he wrote he missed her) along with a letter.  So, Tae Yang was the gel.  That letter and drawing release Yu Ra from her demonic self whilst she looks towards the sun and face life.  So, in the end, like Kang Wook to Yeon Hwa when she was in prison, Yeon Hwa became Yu Ra's penpal and thus heading towards reconciliation.

This drama is so good and catchy!!!! :)>-  The first episode was enough for me, to watch good acting, good writing (so much angst in every epi) and etc.
I started to watch it on monday, knowing anything but the brief description in dramafever (and it doesn't say much and it's renamed as Ice Adonis) However there's only 30 subtitle episodes.
Well, it's too bad that it's not that popular here, but if you want to watch a catchy kdrama, give this drama a chance.
thanks everybody for the little details given through all the pages.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived