[Sitcom 2012] I Need a Fairy 선녀가 필요해

Guest YunRa1430270238

Guest Skybirt

Here are the screen captures for episode 37

Shortly 

This episode was about Se Joo and Tae Hee (Ma Director) relationship together, when they needed to look possible scripts together and workers overruled them. Also angels got their price tv and tried to make money

edit:

At the morning, angels are getting their price tv which can't be fitted on the small room so they end up putting the tv slantwise (btw I think they are watching Vampire Idol xD) and eating cup noodles.

At the 2HEntertainment  (I wrote it H2 Entertainment previously) both Se Joo and Tae Hee gets huge pile of scrips which makes them complain on which workers are believing. 

Mother is counting their money and it looks like they need to star earning. Mother goes to Barbara  Queen restaurant (Winehouse- wannabe) to ask feathers for jackets. She ask something else too, but can't understand.

Tae Hee is pulling allnighter for the scrips and when going to Uncles hidden food, Se Joo surprise her. Trying to make excuses, Se Joo just point out that there is more

Mother and daughter are making jackets when the lights are flashing making them to remember the fashion show they made. Everybody was so happy about it. 

Tae Hee are reading scrips, going from Tae Hee laughing crazily, both them laughing, tension to the sadness. After long night Tae Hee wakes up Se Joo sleeping next to her. Se Joo words and words are driving Tae Hee in a deeper fantasy. 

At the morning, angels are ready with the jackets and family is eating the breakfast Uncle is pointing out about the scrip. At the company, when Tae Hee and Se Joo are happy about the scrip, rest of them don't like it at all. Later together they are eating sushi and complaining. 

Chae Hwa is doing some odd job and mother selling jackets, things don't look for them. Back at the company Tae Hee is going trough some imagery comversation with Se Joo when rushes is. More scrip reading and waking up at the morning. This time Tae Hee with Se Joos jacket. They have their choice. Chae Hwa continues her odd job. Choice of Tae Hee and Se Joo is again crushed, women are pointing out why and it makes her remember that good things where all related to Se Joo. Uncle is pointing out the same to Se Joo. Mother on the other had is starting to loose her mind sulking sadly. Chae Hwa continues her odd phone job and she accidentally call to family. Gook Min picks it up and when Chae Hwa is trying to remember what to say, Gook Min asks is that Nuna, freaking out she quickly end the phone call. Uncle, Se Joo and Na Ra runs for the phone asking was it Chae Hwa. Gook Min doesn't help the situation being unable to explain. 

Later in a evening they sit by the phone and when Gook Min goes downstairs, the come up own reasons why they are all there. 

Angles are eating their cup noodle only having tv light on.

Hm I have noticed that I could write this more nicer way but if I follow so next time I don't follow the screen so precisely.    

Will add full recap later

AND dramacrazy has the first episode with subtitles 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cvillejin

Lol episode 22 has got to be the funniest episode i seen so far. things are getting much better so hilarious

Guest Skybirt

Here are the screen captures from the episode 38 and there were so many of them due this episode had so many things to happening compared to yesterdays episode. 

Shortly:

Barbara and her brother are helping angels to get job and CNU is playing again stalker when NaRa and Heo Young Saeng are playing around. NaRa finally meets Chae Hwa and Se Joo also saw her

edit: full recap

episode 38

This episode continues from Barbaras visit, who is feeling sad on the angels living situation, and when Barbara leaves they just continue to eat cup noodle and  watch tv. At the 2H Entertainment Se Joo continues missing Chae Hwa, when his shoulders are stiff. Tae Hee takes it opportunity to massage, and during this time she saws knife (Se Joo hobby is to whittle pencils) Uncle enter to room and is thinking that Tae Hee wants to kill Se Joo and craps nearest weapon. These two are fighting all a time.

At the Barbara Queens restaurant, they are more discussing on their living situation and especially mother is unbreakable due her pride. When Ha Ni (finally go her name, she is the delivery girl who works at Barbara Queen) brings food, Chae Hwa is ready to take some, but her mother slaps her hand away saying that they don't have money. Until when both HaNi and Barbara assure that it is fine and Barbara is treating them, still stopping her when Barbara is adding more. This continues to Barbara offering a job at the restaurant. With some sweet talking, mother takes the job.

Barbara gives (I think) advance money, which mother gives to Chae Hwa to buy food, sausage and eggs. On her way, she meets people who are gambling and being excited, she plays a few easy rounds when finally betting almost all of her money when ahjussi is giving really good deal, which she looses.

Heo Young Saeng is with his manager and complaining about the schedule, when he says that he left her wallet to somewhere (restaurant?). Manger runs and Young Saeng takes this opportunity to take the car and runaway.

Mother is starting her job at the restaurant, when Tae Hee with couple workers comes to restaurant to eat. She hides behind the Chef. Taking extreme measures, she puts scarf, mask and sunglasses on and speaks with funny voice. Tae Hee and workers are completely clueless only saying that the new worker is weird. 

Chae Hwa sit on bench without money, hitting her stomach when Barbara Queens brother is passing by. He informs, Chae Hwa that they scammed her making Chae Hwa go back to conform it. She saw the trick and used her extra strong strength to get her money back. At the brothers restaurant, they talk about situation leading that he is offering her a job.

NaRi and her friend says goodbye, leaving CNU speechless and when he is going to say something, car pulls next to NaRi. Young Saeng is offering a lift, which NaRi is declining saying that he again left his manager. Young Saeng just promise to take her to office and nothing else, NaRi takes the lift. This leaves CNU who starts his day as a stalker by taking scooter form his friend. Young Saeng instead taking her home takes her to play cames

At the same time, Chae Hwa is making flower arrangement for Brother although it looks like they don't fit in the restaurant. And even when she is missing some flowers, Brother just gives card to go buy more flowers.

When Young Saeng and NaRi stops by the game center, you could see CNU is still following them. At the center, NaRi is complaining which makes Young Saeng remind her about the past when they used to play games. Young Saeng persuade her to play with him, leading them to play shooting game (behind you can see, CNU still wearing his helmet on stalking them). 

Mean time at the office, Se Joo is remembering another thing about Chaw Hwa.

NaRi turns out to be impressive player, when she wants to leave Young Saeng suggest to play another game. In a danger to be revealed, CNU hops on bike game making duo comment and wish luck. They go play air hockey, in which Young Saeng beats NaRi, on which she is bad loser. She asks to change sides and all the things which could effect on results, even when Young Saeng is out of money, NaRi pays. When finally money is out, CNU pays and NaRi wins.

CNU continues stalking duo, when they are walking. Young Saeng teases NaRi when she finally realize that helmet boy is behind them. CNU tries hide, but NaRI ends up chasing him. CNU runs into Chae Hwa, and finally NaRi knows that she didn't go to Africa. 

Chae Hwa explains that even thought she miss them, her mother is stubborn and it takes some time. She ask NaRi to keep a secret from her father so now. 

Manager finally finds Young Saeng. Young Saeng apologizes although making some kind of joke about B1A4 being in sitcom. Even though he willingly want to leave, he leaves manager dragging him. CNU gets his sweet moment when he takes NaRi home on a scooter and she is hugging him tightly.

At the home when Uncle is feeling sick Se Joo wants to take him to hospital. On a way, when lights are red, when brother and Chae Hwa are in the one car, Se Joo and Uncle stops next them them. Se Joo yells Chae Hwas name.

Guest Skybirt

Here are the 39 screen captures, enjoy and have a nice weekend.

Shortly:

Both Se Joo and Uncle gets sick and Gook Min is left to take care of them. On his way back from buying porringer, he meets Lee Joon and because Gook Min is hiding his relationship to father, he fakes to be sick. They go rehearsal room and before starting Gook Min makes quick excuse to feet Uncle and father. When Gook Min is taking long time Joon is suspicious. They end up going to Barbara Queen, where Joon is mesmerized by Barbara performance making it good change Gook Min goes back to home, where he finds out that father ain't home. It turns out that he adventurer to angels home and when passed out, angles took him back home. Mother is annoyed on the condition of the home and starts making food to NaRi and Gook Min who are pleased to have them back. 

cvillejin, I think that they are increasing Wooris lines now that she met HaNi who is her friend and I think that it is her character to be quiet. Actually, Joon had to 'yell' her to get answer.

Guest zbeddy

hey guys is kaki really a singer? (in real life not the sitcom) if so, can someone link me

he is one of ss501 members~heo young saeng

hey guys is kaki really a singer? (in real life not the sitcom) if so, can someone link me

here you go 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOZ4dXcBRPE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfDkB1MbC2o

this is from his solo album~

from ss501 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IzSLKE0YVg <-- 0:16 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao3GtfXTUi0&feature=related 0:59 

Guest Skybirt

Here is the screen captures for the ep 40. for next two weeks I'll put only the screen captures, but hopefully after that I have more time

Shortly this episode was about battle of pride between Se Joon and mother. Children did (I think some kind of bet) so they did fart joke and finally NaRi dressed like Barbara. At the end when CNU laughed to NaRi, she went cutely complain and Heo Young Saeng watch on the side. 

Guest esanmon

The fact there is no team providing English subs is most likely part of the reason for the lack of interest here. I've watched every episode and am thouroughly enjoying any scene involving either of the two fairys (although Shim Hye Jin as 'Wangmo' [the mother] isn't getting enough screen time to suit me. <_<) I like Park Hee Jin's ('Barbara Queen') appearences the best and the lead actor is quite funny. Lee Du-il (as the uncle) is getting very little to do, but I still suspect that he and his brother will both (if dad gets over his fascination with the pretty young fairy :wub: ) end up being rivals for Wangmo's caustic fairy-mother character. ^_^

On the 'Franceska' front, the designer character who was the guy who ran the clothes store that Jung Ryeo Won's vampiress 'Elizabeth' worked for and had the hots for Park Hee Jin in HF has appeared in the past couple episodes as the guy working with the Andre Kim-type character. I want to add my thanks to Skybirt for helping to provide some of the details and am still hoping that the people at Vikki (or somewhere) will take on this project. Subs, or no subs, I'm still having a ball. :P I wonder how the ratings have been in Korea, though... :unsure:

a team on darksmurfsubs is working on subtitles. Don't know when they will be completed as they started late.

Thank you for steering us to DarkSmurf, esanmon! :) It's great that we have someone on the series. I've used DarkSmurf before and appreciate the stuff that their volunteers produce. After watching all of the raws, it will be great to be able to match up the actual words with the few dozen familiar ones that I've learned from so many dramas. I'm still enjoying every episode and things are looking better and better now that subs are on their way... :P

Guest Skybirt

Here are the screen capture episode 41

Today was about bonding time with Tae Hee and Chae Hwa when Tae Hee is stuck inside to toilet and mother being sick  which reminds that she isn't human. In overall remembering what has happened to mother and Tae Hee. I like the idea that Tae Hee and Chae Hwa are starting to bond together and they are actually starting to use the fact that Chae Hwa and mother aren't humans (or I hope so)

P.S. for next two weeks or so until I finish Uni I do by best to add things here

Guest Skybirt

Here are pictures for the episode 42

Aww, todays' episode was so sweet. Chae Hwa made her way to be Tea Hee her friend  who does not have any real friend (so hard that even Se Joo started to miss Chae Hwa). They are having secret lunch picnics at the rooftop and hang out reading manhwa. Barbara is not allowing Mother to work, so she is working which is weird for her. three of them are having girls drinking day which ends up cat fight. Young Saeng are NaRi are hanging together after Young Saeng saw NaRi and CNU laughing together. He gives necklace to her and together with confusing words NaRi is right now confused what to do.

Archived