[Sitcom 2012] I Need a Fairy 선녀가 필요해

Guest YunRa1430270238

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Skybirt

Here are the screen capture for ep 43

Shortly Se Joo started to be more more jealous of Chae Hwa who isn't hanging with him any that much. He even go so far that he childishly calls Chae Hwa trying to get her back from Barbaras younger brother. On the other hand Barbara music career is taking new wind, although she overhears Se Joo saying something bad, so she gives dangerous tape, which after Se Joo offers her contract tries to take back. Gook Min gets lesson from Lee Joon how to behave around woman, so cute (Joon looks to tired)which included cleaning, taking photos and selcas. NaRi and Young Saeng had short text message (is that what you still call it, haven used phone ages) and it looks like CNU is need to be serious if he wants to win NaRis' heart 

Guest Skybirt

Here are the this weeks last screen captures ep 44

Todays theme was broken high heel which represented Tea Hees broken heart which Se Joo broke (first the heal and then the heart in his without knowing anything). Mother angel worked as messenger for the boy who missed her mother(Best Love boys cameo, sorry can't remember the name). She gave her number, on where boy called. Finally she promised something (which I didn't catch, sorry) and result was that Gook Min was dressing as angel.

Barbara was on high due contract, fearing paparazzi and giving signs at the restaurant. The cutest moment of this episode was, when Young Saeng surprised NaRi (which failed) and when he pointed out the locket which she was wearing NaRi played that she didn't care but when she had her back to him, she smiled. CNU seriously needs to come soon.

Enjoy your weekend and got to love the cherry blooms at the film (England is being England right now, sniff) xD

Guest Skybirt

Here are Mondays screen capture E45

Shortly 

Today both Tae Hee and Uncle are not having a good day at all. Tae Hee is finally coming out with her life long crush to Se Joo by leaving all the love letter to him (first she asked did he have somebody he like which he denied). Uncle is having age crisis, after he meets his friend whose hairline is receding and girls who offer him seat because he is old. It does not help that co-worker is introducing him some stuff put does not allow him to try and when he ask own office, he gets funny space divider.

Barbara is starting her lessons, which ends up flatulence which she is embarrassed and Lee Joon awkward rapping. Gook Min plans to make her feel better, which gathers them to eat chicken and Gook Min makes Joon fake fart. Looks like Woori has light alcohol tolerance.

Btw, can somebody identify the new person at the training room? He was in the preview so I think that he will be in the future (plus he looks like somebody I have seen somewhere (might be one of the rookie idol or somebody))  

Guest Skybirt

Here are screen capture for 46

Shortly continues with the Tae Hees and Uncles misery feelings.  Tae Hee doesn't go to work and Uncle backs his things and leaves even though the family tries to stop him (by steeling his purse and car).  Chae Hwa tries to cheer Tae Hee up by yogurt without success. HaNi ask Barbaras little brother to give Woori part-time job which she gets. Training is not going well so they are doing basketball match, which Gook Min (who wants to win), Lee Joon and the unknown new person (can somebody tell me who he is?) wins. NaRi is looking her phone like waiting for something (and I think it is Yong Saeng). Lee Joon character has gone little bit weird, hm. Like when they are outside the training room, he does not talk, and dances around and is like fairy and Woori is starting to have her place.    

edit:

I'm sorry about the quality, for some reason my computer doesn't like me at this moment and plus they were doing quite a lot quick movements like dancing and playing basketball (especially Lee Joon)

Guest Skybirt

Here are ep 47 screen captures, enjoy

Shortly

Today was cleaning the after math of the drunk calls what Tae Hee and Uncle did and Young Saeng and NaRi are more cute together, plus Lee Joon meets Chae Hwa for the first time, leaving him speechless. 

Tae Hee and Uncle wakes up together from the same bed and during the day they slowly start to plan they own company. They called to other workers, women are eager to take their place which they try to please Se Joo, and man they want to come with them, which he accept and hands in terminates his contract to Se Joo (and later begging to take him back). Se Joo finds out, which makes Tae Hee and Uncle back up and planning to go back to Se Joo by handing the resignation letters (plan was to Se Joo not to accept them, but he did)

NaRi is constantly looking after her phone by waiting Young Saeng to text her, and when he does (even though CNU is right there) she goes quickly see him. On the other hand Young Saeng (Kiki) is complaining the schedule. At the company Young Saeng lets her listen new song which he names after her nickname and hands her concert ticket. When CNU, friend and NaRi are coming back from the school, she doesn't known does she go to concert even though she wants to. 

One her way through  park to (somewhere) Chae Hwa meets trainers and this is The moment for Joon, and when Chae Hwa ties his shoelace, he just stares her. 

Finally they are building up the story between Joon and Chae Hwa and CNU is back, haven't seen him long time. Looks like he has lots of work to do in a future 

Guest Skybirt

Screen captures for ep 48

Shortly 

Tae Hee kissed somebody, but who? CNU is trying to get NaRis attention when NaRi is waiting Young Saeng (which I'll call from now on KiKi, its much shorter)message. And Lee Joon is loosing his mind when trying to train Gook Min and Barbara

Uncle and Tae Hee went drinking after Se Joo accepted their resignation letters and during that time, she kissed either Uncle (tried to wash her teeth) Se Joo (swallowed the toothpaste) and male worker (scream). Piece by piece she realize with help of Uncle both of them realize that they kissed each other (although Tae Hee thought that Uncle was Se Joo). At the same time Se Joo finally take them back to work)

Mother is still waiting her phone call from Africa (I think that because the actress has new drama going on, her character is going to be for a while quite useless) 

When NaRi and her friend are walking from school NaRi tries to sent message to Kiki but can't do it. CNU comes to their house in a excuse of seeing Gook Min, and even tries to call her Gabri, which he fails. And when Gook Min does that, NaRi beats him, which makes him ask CNU does he really like her sister? Sadly CNU is turning to be ill.

Lee Joo earlier today tried to teach his students to dance  resulting that Woori and new guy are good but Barbara and Gook Min fails. And when Hani brings them lunch (by accidentally gives Barbaras extra chicken salad to Gook Min, Joon tries to stop him)

Screen captures for ep 48

Shortly 

Tae Hee kissed somebody, but who? CNU is trying to get NaRis attention when NaRi is waiting Young Saeng (which I'll call from now on KiKi, its much shorter)message. And Lee Joon is loosing his mind when trying to train Gook Min and Barbara

Uncle and Tae Hee went drinking after Se Joo accepted their resignation letters and during that time, she kissed either Uncle (tried to wash her teeth) Se Joo (swallowed the toothpaste) and male worker (scream). Piece by piece she realize with help of Uncle both of them realize that they kissed each other (although Tae Hee thought that Uncle was Se Joo). At the same time Se Joo finally take them back to work)

Mother is still waiting her phone call from Africa (I think that because the actress has new drama going on, her character is going to be for a while quite useless) 

When NaRi and her friend are walking from school NaRi tries to sent message to Kiki but can't do it. CNU comes to their house in a excuse of seeing Gook Min, and even tries to call her Gabri, which he fails. And when Gook Min does that, NaRi beats him, which makes him ask CNU does he really like her sister? Sadly CNU is turning to be ill.

Lee Joo earlier today tried to teach his students to dance  resulting that Woori and new guy are good but Barbara and Gook Min fails. And when Hani brings them lunch (by accidentally gives Barbaras extra chicken salad to Gook Min, Joon tries to stop him)

its KaKi not KiKi ^^ its on the concert ticket he gave to nara on thursday epi~

and LOL i am totally loving that AT LAST,after all of this,theres something to start the Tae Hee-Sae Dong love line~  and haha i dont think hani accidently gave the salad with extra chicken to gook min :) she purposely does that for him,i guess this love line too is getting somewhere~ 

p/s : i almost died at young saeng's live rendition of his OST ♥ 

Guest Skybirt

Here are screen captures for ep49

and thank you, laydeebutterfly. I'm really bad with the names (even though I saw the huge poster) and yeh, I was suppose to write 'accidentally' but...

Shortly 

Tae Hee and Uncle can't think anything else than each others lips. Gook Min helps Lee Joon to have 'date' with Chae Hwa and mother gets finally phone call related to Africa (which fails due malaria...?)

Tae Hee and Uncle are seeing each others lips, and behaving weirdly so that workers are suspicious. Tae Hee has her turn to walk under the the tree (which by to way has been used all week making me feel envious. I have been walking in the rain past three weeks now) and goes to 1 Stock (Barbaras brother restaurant) to eat lonely dinner and Uncle eats his crisps. Their situation isn't going any direction right now.

Gook Min find Chae Hwa cleaning the training room, which makes him little bit panic, but when Joon finds that it was her, it doesn't matter. Rest of the rehearsals goes by him being in his own world and when trainers finally finish  their dance, they flip when he isn't giving any reaction. (new trainer which I shall name due lack of name to curly boy, has some kind of role that every time he speaks Barabara flips, don't know why). 

Gook Min calls to Chae Hwa, by asking her to go buy fireworks by some lie and when she comes out of store, Joon is waiting her and telling that it was lie. When they walk, Joon covers her. But when Chae Hwa is saying that other has also short, Joon just says that Noona can't. (I like that Joon character is honest, and Chae Hwa is actually good actress partner for Joon 'cause I find that Joon is little bit weird when he is with trainers). Also Joon accepts that Chae Hwa is angel and that she is 100% her style.

edit:

Almost forgot, later in a evening when Chae Hwa is helping her mother to make medicine, Joon calls her to come rooftop. When Joon tries surprise her with fireworks, she kills the fire in a fear. Joon apologize that he lied and gives sweet. They look so happy  

Have a nice weekend! 

Guest Skybirt

Here are screen captures for ep 50

Shortly

Mother visit the shaman (or something like that) and due that (and awesome turtle) she leaves somewhere (I think that is because her new dram)

CNU visit the family and pass by Gook Min, he gives encouragement speech will giving water to sick CNU

Woori is rehearsaling acting and which leats to Lee Joon give her mission to say everyone her 'I Love you' lines. This leads to theme of the day which is lying.

Se Joon doesn't like that Tae Hee and Uncle can't work together peacefully so he makes a plan to tell lie which is secret. The lie is something to do with it company and getting someone related to their drama. This makes Tae Hee and Uncle work hard together. The lie gets bigger, and when Woori overhears duos conversation, everybody knows. Eventually Se Joon has to admit that he lied.

Joon is slowly working his way to get closer to Chae Hwa by using snacks.

Edit:

I'm moving to differen country so I can't do for couple next days. I'm back on Friday or Monday, depends on internet access.

Guest cvillejin

audio messed up for yoto 720p dont dl it

-_- dont download ANY of the yoto. i just download the 450 too and this one has messed up sound as well...

Archived