Guest YunRa1430270238

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Skybirt

Hi

This is my first time posting so I'm not familiar with this jet xD

I thought that, as I like MBLAQ and B1A4, I would start doing small recap for this sitcom, although I need to remind that my level of Korea is not high so there is BIG chance of miss understanding things. Also you can see the show is already past the 30 episodes, so I could do recap on what has happened, but I'll do that later when I have watched all the episodes (toudo is annoyingly slow) and have more time.

So this the official episode where the MBLAQ Lee Joon and Rainbow Woori? are entering to the show.

It starts from when, Cha In Pyo, father and CEO of the 2HEntertainment (?)company is watching his good-for-nothing son, Cha Gook Min (Park Min Woo) participating on the runaway during Fashion week. Watching the video he is feeling proud and even more when one of the angels, Chae Hwa (Hwang Woo Seul Hye) who lives and work for the In Pyo with her mother, who is also angel, says that he is shining. 

Here enters the son, Gook Min, who is trying to encourage himself to study more as he shouldn't do anything modelling or acting. Some time in a evening with the family, younger sister Cha Na Ri (Woo Ri), uncle () and mother angel (whose name I haven't catch and Chae Hwa, Gook Min join them to eat chicken (Chae Hwa eats all a time and almost anything) but due hard studying his nose bleeds which wakes fathers instincts (he might be hard but he is also soft and cute). At the night, worried on Gook Min he goes check him, finding him sleep on desk.

At the morning, when everyone is gather to eat breakfast, expect Gook Min, they ask should carefully (as father is strict about his studying) that they should wake him up, surprisingly he say no. Gook Min arrives quickly and apologize lateness. On this father asks him to come to his office, which makes Gook Min worried.

It turns out that father has finally granted permission to start training, although he gives some rules. On this Gook Min is thankful.

In here mother informs Chae Hwa that she has collected enough money to buy tickets to Africa which makes Chae Hwa not so happy (you could kind of see that she is not that ready to leave or have her mother to leave, not sure)

At the office, they discuss In Pyo sudden decision with uncel Cha Se Dong (Lee Doo Il) and Ma Tae Hee (Yoon Ji Min). In here should be noted that Se Dong and Tae Hee can't stand each other and In Pyo has to stop them again and that Tae Hee has a crush on In Pyo. In Pyo ask Tae Hee to take over Gook Mins training.

At the same time mother is trying to buy plain tickets to Africa without success. (I think that lack of ID makes it impossible)

The enter of Lee Joon, who is meditating when Gook Min enters to room. Unsure what to do, he also mimic Lee Joon when Woo RI enters to scene mimic the guys. Gook Min recognize her to a girl who visited (ep 29?) at the restaurant but Lee Joon silence them. Finishing meditation Lee Joon introduce himself as they senior. By asking what newbies can do, Gook Min just speaks (which is almost nothing) on this Lee Joon shows dance moves (Run, which has fantastic moves but without music its just looks silly) and Woo Ri makes sexy dance moves.

In Pyo and Chae Hwa comes back from the meeting noticing that they are hungry. In Pyo has crush on Chae Hwa, which he remembers their moments on Han-river. Same time mother is making rounds to find place that would sell tickets. She meets man that has been following her by saying that he has a way to get ticket. Back to Han-river where In Pyo get punishment from loosing competition. Note Chae Hwa has supernatural strength, so when she is hitting him, it hurts

Back to trainers where Lee Joon is ending his lesson. After Lee Joon leaves, Gook Min tries to make a contact to Woo Ri but she does not speak to him. In Pyo and Chae Hwa are having meeting and Chae Hwa is taking close care of him. They end up spending the day together having close, almost kissing scene together with heartbeat. They end up going diner on the restaurant which is owned by one of the regular character (younger brother of wannabe Amy Winehouse who also owns restaurant). In Pyo thinks that this brother and Chae Hwa has something going on so he get easily jealous.  

When In Pyo is feeling the heartbeat bumping, Chae Hwa asks them to go (or something) which stops his heart. At home, mother lets Chae Hwa known that they are leaving soon.

Notes:

I'll not do again so detailed recap, but due to get understanding on the relationships and how they works I did quite detailed. Sorry. (Plus I'm avoiding my assignment which has been hunting me whole Easter break). Also you might notice that I'm not recapping on the mother adventures which are something do with going to Africa. (She has done different part-time jobs and sewing jackets, poor chickens). And I think the role of Lee Joon (as in the news) is quite close his tv-personality which can be at the same time silly, cute and serous.

Ineedfairy033003.jpgIneedfairy033009.jpg

Ineedfairy033002.jpg

Ineedfairy033004-1.jpg

Ineedfairy033006-1.jpg

Ineedfairy033007.jpg

Ineedfairy033008.jpg

Ineedfairy033010.jpg

Ineedfairy033012.jpg

Ineedfairy033013.jpg

Ineedfairy033015.jpg

Ineedfairy033016.jpg

Ineedfairy033017.jpg

Ineedfairy033018.jpg

Ineedfairy033019.jpg

Ineedfairy033020.jpg

Ineedfairy033021.jpg

Ineedfairy033022.jpg

Ineedfairy033023.jpg

Ineedfairy033025.jpg

Ineedfairy033026.jpg

Ineedfairy033027.jpg

Ineedfairy033028.jpg

Ineedfairy033029.jpg

Ineedfairy033030.jpg

Ineedfairy033031.jpg

Guest Skybirt

Mother informs Chae Hwa that they are leaving (and I think it is tomorrow or day after that, not sure) which makes the family sad because it is happening so fast. Mother goes to coffee house to get the ticket and then goes to chicken restaurant to say goodbye to Wannabe-winehouse. She decided that they need to have goodbye party which she will organize. 

Back at the office Chae Hwas co-workers gives her farewell gift and Tae Hee is super happy that Chae Hwa leaves. Co-workers are asking details, but mother hasn't told Chae Hwa anything, just that she has tickets.

High School students Na Ri, CNU and little bit annoying friend who has crush for CNU are walking on a street from school(I don't understand what the girl is bubbling). Na Ri feels sad that Chae Hwa is leaving which CNU, as always so sharp for her feelings, says aloud what Na Ri is feeling. 

At the office, In Pyo is feeling sad when seeing Chae Hwa desk is empty. Else where in the building is Gook Min and his friend SS501 Heo Young Saeng whose character has a same name and is idol star.  They meet with the students where Gook Min teases Na Ri by using nick name that Young Saeng gaved her. I think that Na Ri has some short of crush on Young Saeng but kind of tries ignore him. They way they talk makes CNU feels sad (oh those puppy eyes).

In Pyo over hears that Chae Hwa is going to eat and take business diner there, just by missing her. Mother (in a need of toilet) meets on a way people who are interesting on the Africa trip (police officers, security guard and office worker) 

Students are rehearsal dancing and again CNU is saying wise words which makes Na Ri feels better. (note: i dont' know why they are dancing but CNU is so cute)

Chae Hwa is trying to eat everything before they leaves, in where she meets In Pyo

Gook Min meet mother and asking mother not to leave and she remembers the conversation she and uncle had. During operation eating everything, they are feeling full, In Pyo ask is there anything left and Chae Hwa tells that yes, the family.

CNU and Na Ri are dancing much better and you could see how Young Saeng is watching them behind the door. (Our two idols are going to fight over one girl in the future)

At the Chicken restaurant (I need to catch that name) everybody has gathered there to have farewell party where everyone is saying word or two. 

At the evening, Chae Hwa changes her clothes to fairy outfit and reads out loud the messages she wrote to everybody. Two leaves everything behind and leaves the house leaving also sad family. Mother and daughter arrives to Han river where it looks like mother was scammed.

Note: I think that in the leaving room they have Finnish design lamps, jei. And I apologize if this ain't easy to read because this is the second time ever I write review and English isn't my native language.

Screen captures (for some reason it didn't work so here is link for the rest of the pictures. I'm sorry that they are badly put there but I'm learning) 

IneedfairyE34120413HDTVH264-Khaiavi_snapshot_0159_20120413_164812.jpg

IneedfairyE34120413HDTVH264-Khaiavi_snapshot_0242_20120413_135442.jpg

IneedfairyE34120413HDTVH264-Khaiavi_snapshot_0325_20120413_135613.jpg

IneedfairyE34120413HDTVH264-Khaiavi_snapshot_0355_20120413_135733.jpg

IneedfairyE34120413HDTVH264-Khaiavi_snapshot_0517_20120413_135829.jpg

IneedfairyE34120413HDTVH264-Khaiavi_snapshot_0539_20120413_135856.jpg

IneedfairyE34120413HDTVH264-Khaiavi_snapshot_0704_20120413_140034.jpg

IneedfairyE34120413HDTVH264-Khaiavi_snapshot_0710_20120413_140050.jpg

IneedfairyE34120413HDTVH264-Khaiavi_snapshot_0724_20120413_140108.jpg

IneedfairyE34120413HDTVH264-Khaiavi_snapshot_0808_20120413_140239.jpg

IneedfairyE34120413HDTVH264-Khaiavi_snapshot_0812_20120413_140300.jpg

IneedfairyE34120413HDTVH264-Khaiavi_snapshot_0822_20120413_140317.jpg

IneedfairyE34120413HDTVH264-Khaiavi_snapshot_0824_20120413_140324.jpg

IneedfairyE34120413HDTVH264-Khaiavi_snapshot_0918_20120413_140448.jpg

IneedfairyE34120413HDTVH264-Khaiavi_snapshot_1027_20120413_140554.jpg

Guest Skybirt

Here is the link for the screen captures (I was feeling lazy to add them directly here, 'cause I find it hard)

I'll add the recap little bit later due assignment aaand I forgot to thank semi-fly for torrents, so thank you 

edit:

Shortly, the point of this episode is to go through on how family misses the angels (fairies), how Tae Hee is trying to take their place doing things that they used to do and CNU and Na Ri finally spent some time together with out their friend. 

At the night, almost all the family (expect Gook Min) are missing in their own way the angels. Se Joo visits in their room to imagining their conversation. Na Ri tries to learn to smile by using the mirror which mother gave and Gook Min sleeps happily. Uncle and Se Joo are having conversation by ramyun, kimchi and soju, which is weird because Se Joo thinks that ramyun puffs you.

Mother and daughter are waiting by the Han river at the morning when finally realizing that they can't go to Africa from there. Chae Hwa decides that they should leave, because clearly they can't do anything from the river. 

Whole house wakes up to loud sound, when they find Tae Hee cooking breakfast (she put her hair almost similar to angels) who assures that she can make dinner. Which clearly wasn't success making Se Joo ask never do that again.

Angels are looking the H2 entertainment building, but they hides when Na Ri comes out. Mother does not what to.

Na Ri, always so sad remembers Chae Hwa who was like sister to her. At the same road CNU 'coincidentally' meets her and decided to stick with her not leaving her alone.

Se Joo continues his way of remembering angels by looking pictures and finally throwing away flowers tha Chae Hwa put.

Tae Hee number 2. washing cloths -> result breaking the machine  

Chae Hwa enters the chicken restaurant and speak the scam. They are worried not having any money left when they find the farewell gift money which makes the mother almost cry.

Tae Hee number 3 washing blankets while speaking alone -> security guard thinks that she lost her mind, blanked destroyed and phone got  washing too. 

Back to CNU Na Ri who are sitting by the Han river where Na Ri is asking CNU to leave on which CNU says that friend doesn't leave friend alone only stopping himself pointing out that he isn't friend (or something). CNU wise words are 'waking' Na Ri who looks happier.

Amy-wannabie helps angels to find new house to live which is really small. Although the mother points out that it has everything you need. 

When Tae Hee is laying on the floor where angles used to sleep remembering what angels used to do, Se Joo picks the flowers up to back vase. These leads to Tae Hee nbr 4 where he plays 3D tennis -> she breaks the tv. Se Joo finally stops Tae Hee asking her to stop.

Back to angels who are lying on the small area trying to sleep.

I think compared to other sitcoms that are currently airing, this one is very lacking in the writing which is unfortunate because the cast is very good and the premise is interesting. I was hoping for another <Hello, Franceska> but the writing is rather terrible on this show with the unnecessary comedic gags and all.

The fact there is no team providing English subs is most likely part of the reason for the lack of interest here. I've watched every episode and am thouroughly enjoying any scene involving either of the two fairys (although Shim Hye Jin as 'Wangmo' [the mother] isn't getting enough screen time to suit me. <_<) I like Park Hee Jin's ('Barbara Queen') appearences the best and the lead actor is quite funny. Lee Du-il (as the uncle) is getting very little to do, but I still suspect that he and his brother will both (if dad gets over his fascination with the pretty young fairy :wub: ) end up being rivals for Wangmo's caustic fairy-mother character. ^_^

On the 'Franceska' front, the designer character who was the guy who ran the clothes store that Jung Ryeo Won's vampiress 'Elizabeth' worked for and had the hots for Park Hee Jin in HF has appeared in the past couple episodes as the guy working with the Andre Kim-type character. I want to add my thanks to Skybirt for helping to provide some of the details and am still hoping that the people at Vikki (or somewhere) will take on this project. Subs, or no subs, I'm still having a ball. :P I wonder how the ratings have been in Korea, though... :unsure:

Guest cvillejin

eh the shows not that great compared to mbc sitcoms, but i'm kinda bored and i like the fairies so i guess ill keep watching for now. hope it gets better

btw, are there any working links for the older torrents? anyone have a link to semiflys box torrent folders?

LOL just saw episode 6 and gotta say cha in pyo with his spasms was pretty hilarious

Guest Skybirt

Here is link for the 36 screen captures (again I was feeling lazy, I apologize, but I'm blaming the university) and I'll add recap later 

edit: thank you robbo4 giving the right names. I'm bad with the names, so excuse me for me using simply mother, uncle etc.

Today theme was how angels are trying to get use to the small room and Gook Min versus Lee Joon. 

Mother and daughter finds out that sleeping in that small 'room' is difficult, mother not feeling good. Chae Hwa is trying to chear up her mother. 

Uncle wakes up and finds out that the kitchen has a lights on, so he runs scared that Tae Hee is there again. It turns out that Gook Min is making lunch, making Uncle feel bad (he is the main housewife of the house) so he offers to make big dinner. When rest of the house are coming for the breakfast, Gook Min has already left. Na Ra (Na Ri) is still feeling little bit a down. 

When family is eating homemade breakfast, mother does not have appetite to eat convention store food. Winehouse-wannabe and her handsome brother comes to visit them when Chae Hwa is spilling the crisp back on floor making her to feel sad.

Gook Min (I'm not sure about this plot line, but I think he is pretending that he is not leaving at the main house) is sitting on the bus stop, when one of the chicken delivery girl pass by. She wakes him up, because she has a history of taking care of him. Gook Min reminds him to be quite about the accident (he was feeling depressed due father and school and was drinking. Girl found him sleeping outside and took him home. Only that Gook Min passed water when she was carrying him). 

As being the first one at the practice room, Gook Min cleans the room, only leaving to go toilet. During this time Woori goes to the room and is moving the equipment when Lee Joon enters making him to think that Woori did all the cleaning. This gives Joon a reason to punish Gook Min by standing strangely, Woori at the background apologizes. 

Winehouse-wannabe tries to make mother to eat and get life spirit back, when Chae Hwa and the brother are talking about the situation. Mother is finally feeling little bit better.

Part 2 of Gook Min suffer. Joon is asking them to start stretch, only finding out that Gook Min can't do that properly. He first ask Woori to help, only taking her place and finally adding her to. Poor Gook Min.

Se Joo is talking about the Gook Mins training, Tae Hee and Uncle are feeling 'friendly' to each other assuring that it will go fine. (Note that they had thing thing together). Uncle looks the flowers that Chae Hwa gaved noting that they are still missing her.

Mother and daughter are finally moving on, Chae Hwa buying flower seeds and buying all the necessary items. Part one of Phill Collins Africa music

part 3 of Gook Min suffer. Time for the lunch and Gook Min look what the Joon and Woori are eating announcing proudly what he has. Joon points out that they are in a diet but them realizing that in a Gook Mins case it is not necessary. Gook Min puts his lunch away.

Back to mother and daughter who walk past the shop that has a lot where you could win ticket to Africa. They buy expensive jeans and it turns out to be winning lot but not the Africa one.

Part 4 of Gook Mins suffer. Exercise time. Joon (with his mad laugh) does his part with heavy weights and Gook Min can't follow. 

Mother and daughter are trying to get refund but they changed it. Part two of Phill Collins Africa music.  

Back at the H2Entertainment, Se Joo finally puts the flowers away and on a way to home, he hears music. It turns out that Gook Min is trying to learning the Run (MBLAQ song/dance).

This episode ends with mother and daughter feel uncomfortable with each other in the small space they have. 

Guest cvillejin

man, i'm really starting to like this sitcom lol. i'm already on episode 20 and just started yesterday ~.~.

i feel like if the first 6 episodes weren't so terrible this show would be getting more hype

Archived