[Drama 2012] The Equator Man 적도의 남자

Admin

Guest united06

Hi Everyone,

The Equator Man Episode 17-18 English Soft-Sub Subtitles are out.

theEquatorMan.jpg

The Equator Man Episode 17-18 English Subtitles can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4316-the-equator-man-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They just are jealous I usually can ignore until i see them do it for the whole 2 months then I say something.They know they are people but sometimes enviousness is an ugly disease and low-esteem contributes to such hate.Most actors ignore blogs for this fact because some people will love you while others hate what you have or represent.

We already can deduce that Ji-won is waiting for Sun-Woo and he is looking for her. Who is Jang II pointing the gun at is it Jin, Soo-Mi, or Sun-Woo? the other 2 did a bigger evil to him than Sun-Woo ever did.I will be devastated if those 2 do not end up together considering how people destroyed Ji-Won father life and essentially changed her outlook on life. I know meeting Sun-Woo made her fully come to grips with how she wanted her life to be and what love is. Now as for Sun-Woo his portrayal of a blind man then someone who gets his eyes back made me fall in love with this show and how revenge can be done psychologically without killing anyone. Then the OTP lovestory to me was an added measure because even though she looks weak they were each other rock. I loved what she said in Ep 17 to Jin that had me smiling so hard.Someone else would have been scared by his threat and given in. Not Ji-Won then when she asked him if he wanted her to finsh his revenge because it's taken it's toll. he is loing his eyesight and if he doesn't stop he will be blind again which they both don't want. So excited for next week and hope Sun-Woo gets the peace and happiness he wants with Ji-Won and Co.

@ dabdi I wonder how much of a time jump it is and if Sun-Woo ruined jang Ii career since everyone discovered how he really was. All about himself lol. They do look different more casual and calm. I wonder if they are in Italy.

they are in Thailand and it seems like some time will pass and they have gone their separate ways and met again... I watched the intro scene again Jang II is much more dramatic than he is now I dont know if it is the acting or he will go through some change.. strange the way he looks at Jin when he says ( it is a pity Sunwoo is not your son ) like he cares about the man !

25295515943650.jpg

another kind of creepy love.. dad loves his son to death....he is a total loser miserable and stupid but he has this beautiful smart son he everything he is not so it is only natural he will be mad about him he is ready to go to hell for his sake only he dragged the son on his way there..

20125111413.jpg

another beautiful scene

equatorleejoonhyukdrawi.jpg

LJH drawings gifts of himself and his co stars .. the bear represents UTW he does look a little like one

concerning fangirls and actors looks I have seen lots of comments about looks about this one for ex.. the lead actor is so old.. awful wrinkles...I liked the first 4 episodes because the young cast were cute the adults are not cute ..... seriously what's up with all the constant need for cuteness lol

Guest kayana20

I think it's Jin but you guys are right  on the money about people saying nasty things about the actors.I mainly tease about the writing I feel  the actors are doing the best they can with the scripts that are written for them .and I still like RTP but the fan girls why in the world do they waste so much energy  ooohing and ahhhing  as opposed to posting something relevant that kind of ticks me off. The way the fan girls  cut up on TMES made me stop posting.  They were out the box rude..... And rude to other posters who did not share their opinions that was way too much!! Everybody has a right to their opinion(and share it) whether I agree with it or not.

I know and I tried to stay on but they got on my nerves on the METs thread. Grow up. Your opinion isn't always right just like on the RTP thread here , Viki, and dramabeans. SSome people just have to be rude, fangirling, and plain annoying. I just wanna brainstorm, laugh, and talk about their talent and work.Nope only 4 sane people I have talked too and the rest just go on tangents. Idol fans are scary. I am so glad I have friends who keep me in check lol.

they are in Thailand and it seems like some time will pass and they have gone their separate ways and met again... I watched the intro scene again Jang II is much more dramatic than he is now I dont know if it is the acting or he will go through some change.. strange the way he looks at Jin when he says ( it is a pity Sunwoo is not your son ) like he cares about the man !

*quoted image*

another kind of creepy love.. dad loves his son to death....he is a total loser miserable and stupid but he has this beautiful smart son he everything he is not so it is only natural he will be mad about him he is ready to go to hell for his sake only he dragged the son on his way there..

*quoted image*

another beautiful scene

Who will separate and go their separate ways and should I go to the beginning to get a hint for the ending? Jang II only cares about Jin because he has money and he envies that. LOl pathetic because of how Jin got it and doesn't Jang II know that Sun-Woo is his son? Aww I hope my OTP didn't break up or am I overthinking?

Both son and dad are going to hell where they belong. You reap what you sow and you cannot blame anyone but yourselfs. Sadly these 2 will never learn unless they go crazy. I love UTW and am now a fan of Lee-Bo Young. They rocked this drama.along with the guy who played Jang II. He is scary as an evil person.

Guest Khai

I really love all the revenge plot...

They really got what they deserve...

JI finally got the taste the feeling his father commit suicide...

SM, her father attempted murder.

They all think that other person life is worthless until that happen to them.

SW just play as puppet master... And all the thing happen because they foolishness...

Puppet master is a great phrase that is just what Sun woo was. but the bad guys destroyed their own lives trying to keep that one secret. Of course Jang II is going to blame Jin because he nor his father \ever took responsibility for their own choices. I hope Jang Ii falls into total ruin and Soo Mi finally gets Jang II and they live miserably ever after

Guest kayana20

Puppet master is a great phrase that is just what Sun woo was. but the bad guys destroyed their own lives trying to keep that one secret. Of course Jang II is going to blame Jin because he nor his father \ever took responsibility for their own choices. I hope Jang Ii falls into total ruin and Soo Mi finally gets Jang II and they live miserably ever after

No destroyed ever after and realize they ruined Sun-Woo life for nothing since they lost him too. I am dying to see how they all bring each other down and I hope Jang II just goes crazy.

2 Tango exactly and someone had me cracking up comparing UTW acting. it's obvious they never saw his works before and how funny he is. Their is no one part of the Wed/Thurs battle who can match him at this time. His acting is phenomenal and to top it off he is hilarious.Who cares how he looks the man can act.

350r.png

351s.png

145q.png

192n.png

326v.png

203vb.png

Narcissistic traits

7e3e6709c93d70cfaec9b5b.jpg

Shamelessness: Shame is the feeling that lurks beneath all unhealthy narcissism, and the inability to process shame in healthy ways

18d8bc3eb13533fa2e34a58.jpg

Bad boundaries: Narcissists do not recognize that they have boundaries and that others are separate and are not extensions of themselves. Others either exist to meet their needs or may as well not exist at all

43a7d933c895d1436d47fa9.jpg

Denial of remorse and gratitude

e61190ef76c6a7ef46ef998.jpg

Haughty body language

72f082025aafa40f8c38d16.jpg

Arrogance: A narcissist who is feeling deflated may reinflate by diminishing, debasing, or degrading somebody else

ost list that will be released Friday I think I wanted the music before the drama ends after it ends I wont be that interested but they did very good job with instrumental music it helped the action

01 운명의 끈 - 임재범

02 우리 둘만 아는 길 - 이수영

03 10월의 어느 멋진 날에 - 엄태웅 & 이보영

04 For You - 제이제이(Jj)

05 이런 바보 - 김신아

06 해당화 [한용운 작] - 낭독:엄태웅

07 깊은 슬픔 [신경숙 작]- 낭독:이보영

08 우리 둘만 아는 길 (Accoustic Version) - 이수영

09 일생동안 - 김범수

10 적도의 남자 Main Theme For 'Man From Equator'

11 Main Theme (Piano Version)

12 Land Of Tragerdy

13 Land Of Tragerdy (Sad Version)

14 Sad Wings

15 Born Again

16 Spiral Dance

17 Sad Scene

18 Eternal Sunshine

19 Coma

20 Secrets Of The Cliff

21 Phobia

You are a smart cookie Tango Great insight, I loved the pic that went with the trait  Most  narcissists do carry many of the traits you mentioned  and wholly believe that people are there only to serve their needs.They are usually highly competitive/high functioning, conscienceless, vain about their appearance and tend to be very cruel to others.Even though they get extremely angry if someone treated them the way the treat others.Alot of them become very good serial killers. I worked in this field before I retired

Guest dabdi

Thanks for the tracklist of the OST.

Yes!!! UTW and LBY's song A beautiful day in October :w00t:

03 10월의 어느 멋진 날에 - 엄태웅 & 이보영

13 Land Of Tragerdy (Sad Version) ???? Sad version of a tragedy??? If there's a funny version I need it too. :huh:

Guest atelulu

Lee Bo Young has gone a long way when it comes to acting.. i like how her eyes gives emotion.. this one acting that can really tell a real actress with just the look of their eyes you can feel the emotion.. this what i want for Sung Yuri and Susy.. i am sure they will improve more as times goes by.. well.. with Susy.. from Dream High.. she did improved a lot..

Uhm Tae Woong.. i have seen some of his works.. he's been consistent.. he is good.. though i would say.. don't know why the director makes them move so slow.. Jang Il gosh.. when he moves is like slow motion..

as for the story.. i like how it is going.. so far so good.. hope they won't end it like how FOTG ended..

Guest dabdi

OST

http://mypersonalcol...or-man-ost.html

Now I know what is sad version of Land of Tragedy, and I like it, but I don't remember it from the drama. Maybe in ep 19 or 20.

I love COMA and PHOBIA!!!

OK, I admit, that sentence may sound a little strange. :blink:  But these are the titels of the tracks. ^_^

Guest kayana20

Wow what a crazy reunion I wonder what Jang II will do and I am really hoping Sun-Woo doesn't kill him he has so much to lose from hurting someone who isn't even worth his anger anymore. He faced his past and found out the truth and I truly believe he can move on with Ji-Won and leave the people from his past behind. I hope he fulfills his revenge and realizes what it all was for in the end.

Archived