[Drama 2012] The Equator Man 적도의 남자

Admin

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the hell? The preview is crazy. Will these psychos ever stop?

I wish they could all go to prison for all they've done to Sun Woo.

Now that i remember the shots of the first episode.. Sun Woo will probably forgive his father. (aka the evil Jing)

Guest gamer123

where can i watch this other than dramafever/kimchi? unfortunately its not available on viki...

seriously korean channels suck .. would you believe it they totally ruined todays episode everything was going fine and then suddenly in the middle of Jin/Jang II fight the screen goes black and an apology.. sorry there is a mistake wait 4 us tomorrow just like that leaving the episode hanging in the air .. stupid editing stupid channels uggg netizens are so furious and I dont blame them

Guest kayana20

OMG they messed up the ratings too. How are they going to show both episodes? Thank goodness for livestream or will the episode be delayed from coming online?I have been crying all morning will Equator Man continue the trend?

real time ratings look how the ratings went dead at the end mistakes like this are not allowed to happen really feel sorry for the drama staff

edit

seems it is the production team mistake and the editing and not having time to finish shooting seriously what kind of excuses are these when will they learn to be professional bravo for ruining the cast effort I have to go watch the ep again I forgot what I saw

9999999s.jpg

the scene when he was sabotaging her paintings while whistling was hilarious but she needs to be punished after all false testimony is illegal maybe he should grab her and shave her hair that would be fun..from the preview the missing last 10 minutes seems about the cliff scene among other stuff I dont know how this will effect the final are they going to continue from where they stopped or what but it was a good episode until the crap happened the revenge is going smoothly I am a little surprised that the he is your father bit did not effect him much except when he was about to hit him and stopped ..I dont about the blindness thing I dont think there is a chance he will go blind in the last scene that is so unlikely maybe just a false climax or something

Guest kayana20

That episode was so good. Sun-woo is crazy when you mess with him or the people he loves. He is understandably devastated that Jin is his father and angry and Ji-Won notices it but as always she picks the right time to talk to him. His second in command was kinda annoying me because his blindness is coming on fast because he is so angry and vengeful. It would help if besides Tae-Joo and Ji-won the second in command would try and notice what is happening. I wanted him to shutup so bad. Now that was just a dumb idea to kidnap her. It's clear regardless of Ji-Won or not Sun-Woo was going to destroy him and use force to get her back.when he went to the house and confronted him he started to scare me. I saw the side of him that was like JIn.quite Scary and the way he went through the house and destroyed it was even scarier. He tore that place apart. Now don't count Ji-Won out all she did was call Sun-Woo but she wasn't budging either. He padlocked her in a building and made sure that their was something wrong with the windows. There's only so much banging and trying to break open things you can do. She gave up but Sun-Woo was possessed at getting her back.OMG he almost threw the secretary over the building and beat him up so bad. LOl wow he really lose it.They would have threw him over that building too if he did not tell him where she was. When they reunited I think Sun-woo finally realized what was important and how scared he was to think of losing her. It's time to end the revenge.He won against Jin but Jang II is losing it because his dead is at the verge of dying.They fough and delusional still was angry at what he was going through and could not fully understand why Sun-Woo was so mad. It's like he thinks he is the victim when others were the victims of him and his father. Now as for soo-Mi I was dying that was hilarious. she is so ignorantly unrepentant and pathetic. It wasn't enough that Ji-Won had to check her stupid self but then to try that trick with Sun-Woo.She found out not to mess with him. She destroyed all the evidence of Jang II hitting him and she can go to jail for that. That's tampering with evidence but it's okay Sun-Woo destroyed all her works and slashed through them. I was smiling then started laughing when I realized what he was whistling. His and Ji-Won song.Wow she really is what's keeping him from losing it. Then Soo-Mi came at him angry and he pushed her down.Just pathetic of him to do that but ridiculous of her to be angry he is destroying her pictures. She helped ruin his life for 10 years and continued on with the lies now by also burning those pictures. What did she expect was going to be the outcome?I think I know how it will end tomorrow and it's established already that either Jin or Jang II will die. what will be the outcome for Sun-Woo and Ji-won will he let her go till he gets himself together or will they be together and he goes blind. I cannot wait to find it. It's going to be a long wait tomorrow because I work. I just want a happy ending for him and to start his life anew from what happened to him in the past.

Guest jordi

Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

19th episode:

Nationwide: 14,3% (+0,1%)

Seoul: 15,5% (+0,6%)

TNS Media Korea

19th episode:

Nationwide: ???% (+???%)

Seoul: ???% (+???%)

King 2Hearts - ratings AGB: 12,1% (Nationwide) / 13,9% (Seoul) ratings TNS: ???% (Nationwide) / ???% (Seoul)

Rooftop Prince - ratings AGB: 12,8% (Nationwide) / 13,8% (Seoul) ratings TNS: ???% (Nationwide) / ???% (Seoul)

I dont know how they could count the ratings minus ten minutes... to make up for the disappointment today I want a long 75 minutes final

@ andy78

yes exactly what u said he said there was nothing between himself and Sunwoo mother he told him the truth but he did not believe it

looking at the written preview for 19 it says they will be heading to tailand for a holiday I think it mean Jin? and Jang II will follow with a gun and an intention to kill

I dont know how they could count the ratings minus ten minutes... to make up for the disappointment today I want a long 75 minutes final

@ andy78

yes exactly what u said he said there was nothing between himself and Sunwoo mother he told him the truth but he did not believe it

looking at the written preview for 19 it says they will be heading to tailand for a holiday  I think it mean Jin?  and Jang II will follow with a gun and an intention to kill

thanks so much Jin is so stupid...i  think his son will never acept him as his father...he already lost his wife and familly!!!that will be his punishment!

Guest lukalee

woahhh check out ratings for TK2H vs Rooftop vs Equator Man...

http://www.vingle.net/posts/12887-The-King-2-Hearts-Ep-20-FINAL-ratings

Archived