[Drama 2012] The Equator Man 적도의 남자

Admin

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dabdi it is real ... dangling the guy in the middle of the day might be fun but it is not very smart Sunwoo is all passion but not much sense I think Jang II sensed something like that cause he looked like he has given up

ps12051700001.jpg

you are right he does make her an offer ( you are han Jiwon right that man daughter I am willing to trade Sunwoo for your dads company ) when she rejects him he says ( so your family honour is less important than that .. he insults Sunwoo )....she splashes him ..Do not insult my family, my man. Mr. Jin-Sik

Guest kayana20

dabdi it is real ... dangling the guy in the middle of the day might be fun but it is not very smart Sunwoo is all passion but not much sense I think Jang II sensed something like that cause he looked like he has given up

*quoted image*

you are right he does make her an offer ( you are han Jiwon right that man daughter I am willing to trade Sunwoo for your dads company ) when she rejects him he says ( so your family honour is less important than that .. he insults Sunwoo )....she splashes him ..Do not insult my family, my man. Mr. Jin-Sik

Jang II just wants this to be over. Who will stop Sun-Woo from killing him?Lol she just looked really disinterested when he was talking to her and was waiting for him to drop the ball.I hope she says it just like you wrote it with the cold face. I was cracking up after seeing her throw the water on him.Why would he think she would change anything if he asked in such a manner.Obviously if Sun-Woo is with her and she is around while everything comes out don't you think she would stay by his side after everything they have been through.It's clear Jin did not love Sun-woo mother even half as much as Sun-Woo loves Ji-Won.

I could not believe LJH was smiling and you guys were right. Killing him would be too easy he needs his career and life ruined to finally realize he was not a victim just a selfish person who harmed his friend just to cover up his and his father's guilt.Sun-Woo is filled with rage that he could do that to him. What was his reason again of why he wanted to harm Sun-Woo? Lol Soo-Mi would jump after him she is dumb. Now as for Jin yes he is such a jerk to do that and he fels no remorse. I hate when the last 3 episodes come and things still are left unresolved. For Ji-won she doesn't need to get revenge because Jin wife basically is basically going to single-handedly give that to Sun-Woo. i wonder how much more money he is going to lose lol when all his corrupt dealings come out. the extension is not necessary or the story incomplete if they answer all the questions tomorrow or  during ep 19.

LOl if the kidnapping happens we all know who did it and how are they going to out him as Sun-Woo father. This drama is so angsty it sometimes scares me how focused Sun-woo is on his revenge. Ji-Won could not get through but i hope when it's all over they start anew. RTP had a good plot but what hurt them is the writing and shooting schedule. I do not understand why scripts are not done in a week and shooting setups too. They also lost fans too when everything is thrown off wack when they don't complete the biggest storyline and focus on 2 of the most vain, dumb, and useless villains. The plots and things they do you can see through but the minor mistakes is what made it a good and bad drama. I love the OTP though so cute on-screen but off-screen no chemistry to me.Now K2h such a touchy storyline but daebak it leaves you wanting more and sometimes the King Jae-Ha was so insensitive but you just love  Hang-Ah for him! I love that show. Now as for fashion king she is so dumb1 If a guy loves you that much you let the other guy know you are not interested instead of leading him on. YG irks me right now because he is lashing out when if you love someone you talk it out and choose where you stand. I hate JH so bad because he is a spoiled rich kid.He only wants Gy because she is something he cannot buy.They ruined a truly good OTP with 2nd leads who had enough chemistry they could have done their own things and successes.Sigh that is sad.Now so excited for equator man tomorrow.

EXACTLY, I agree with everything you said that is why you are my chingu.:) Great minds think alike lol

Guest kayana20

@ Shedevil you jinxed me so bad. We might have the same 5 mins ending like a Thousand Kisses with Rooftop Prince. I am getting irked realizing it might happen. I hate when storylines are not wrapped up and you have enough time but people love to do filler episodes.I love being your chingu it's fun watching your drama's when mine become a headache lol.How come we have no preview for Ep 18?

Guest littlepig310

the drama getting dragging and boring ..the rooftop scene is just senseless, pointless and ridiculous...

Guest dabdi

I need subs because I don't want to believe the last scene. :crazy:

Anyway some BTS pics:

48-tet%25C5%2591s.jpg

49.jpg

50.jpg

Seon Woo is so mad on revenge that he is ready to hit Jang Il even in the script reading break. ;)

Guest ce_ja

I need subs because I don't want to believe the last scene. :crazy:

Anyway some BTS pics:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Seon Woo is so mad on revenge that he is ready to hit Jang Il even in the script reading break. ;)

hi! do you have a video for this BTS? I want to watch it. do you have the link for this BTS ? thanks. :)

I haven't watch the episode 17. does anyone  of you knows where  Ican watch even if it is in raw? in you tube?

I just notice why is the face of Lee Jun Hyuk in The Equator Man is SO FAIR SKIN OR VERY IN LIGHT COLOR (as in white as snow), i mean, in his previous Kdrama, City Hunter, his face isnt like that, his face is not that very fair skin. For me, it doesn't suit him. I don't find him attractive anymore in this Korean Drama, though his acting skills is really improving. I saw his some pictures in a korean magazine, his face was really so FAIR/VERY LIGHT COLOR SKIN. sorry i'm so affected about the face of Lee Jun Hyuk, :) am just wondering :)

37d3d539b6003af36b2ee2d.jpg

00e93901213fb80ec4c4eb7.jpg

Sunwoo I should have hit harder then .. should have you killed then

looked at the written preview.. someone will try suicide I will give u a clue.. he has the worst hair in the show lol.. actually three names are written so dont know which one maybe all three will

hi! do you have a video for this BTS? I want to watch it. do you have the link for this BTS ? thanks. :)

I haven't watch the episode 17. does anyone  of you knows where  Ican watch even if it is in raw? in you tube?

I just notice why is the face of Lee Jun Hyuk in The Equator Man is SO FAIR SKIN OR VERY IN LIGHT COLOR (as in white as snow), i mean, in his previous Kdrama, City Hunter, his face isnt like that, his face is not that very fair skin. For me, it doesn't suit him. I don't find him attractive anymore in this Korean Drama, though his acting skills is really improving. I saw his some pictures in a korean magazine, his face was really so FAIR/VERY LIGHT COLOR SKIN. sorry i'm so affected about the face of Lee Jun Hyuk, :) am just wondering :)

I think it's because of their make up.... ( I notice it's not only For Joon Hyuk, but for Im Jung Eun as well. bb cream much? lol) really.. his face is so white here. I not used to it, either... It seems they are trying so hard to make him looks old and evil lol

I still think his best acting is in city hunter... (his death scene still haunting me til now)

Guest dabdi

I have just the pics. You can search here for videos:

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/jukdo/index.html

I'm not very lucky with this site, it doesn't work for me, so I get the infos indirect throgh DC Inside Uhm Tae Woong Gallery.

OMG, Equator man keeps getting better and better.Jang II's dad has lost his mind apparently. He is going around trying to off everybody he  feels can hurt his son.But being the weak man he is he couldn't close the deal. (not that I wanted him to heap more sin on his soul) But if you decide to kill someone at least do it right GEEZ And Jang II finally gets to feel what Sun Woo felt when his father was unjustly taken from him Good.!! I have absolutely no pity for Jang Ii or his dad.They compounded one bad act into many   I wonder what Jin's wife is up to, I knew she would have a hand in taking Jin  down.So why is she so hardhearted ? I think  because her hubby never loved her (always loved/hated a dead woman)and she lived a life filled with loneliness and bitterness?Jin's wife is a selfish arrogant bi*ch too  though;unless she stole most of Jin's money (or she was rich on her own) she is going to be broke too. No more tea cups for you lol the small scenes where you see sun woo with Ji won were nice. I am glad he has someone as calm, level headed and good for him as Ji Won . He is going to need someone like her as a healing balm for his soul when all this mess is concluded.Revenge is a messy business. Great episode. !!! Great acting I had chills . I haven't watched k2h yet I just finished  downloading  it but  RTP was just what I thought it would be I am kind of disappointed it started off great but it turned into a mire they came to solve one puzzle and ended up solving another but I can only assume they are linked. So it was Buyung in the lake .Anyway off to watch k2h

OMG, Equator man keeps getting better and better.Jang II's dad has lost his mind apparently. He is going around trying to off everybody he  feels can hurt his son.But being the weak man he is he couldn't close the deal. (not that I wanted him to heap more sin on his soul) But if you decide to kill someone at least do it right GEEZ And Jang II finally gets to feel what Sun Woo felt when his father was unjustly taken from him Good.!! I have absolutely no pity for Jang Ii or his dad.They compounded one bad act into many   I wonder what Jin's wife is up to, I knew she would have a hand in taking Jin  down.So why is she so hardhearted ? I think  because her hubby never loved her (always loved/hated a dead woman)and she lived a life filled with loneliness and bitterness?Jin's wife is a selfish arrogant bi*ch too  though;unless she stole most of Jin's money (or she was rich on her own) she is going to be broke too. No more tea cups for you lol the small scenes where you see sun woo with Ji won were nice. I am glad he has someone as calm, level headed and good for him as Ji Won . He is going to need someone like her as a healing balm for his soul when all this mess is concluded.Revenge is a messy business. Great episode. !!! Great acting I had chills . I haven't watched k2h yet I just finished  downloading  it but  RTP was just what I thought it would be I am kind of disappointed it started off great but it turned into a mire they came to solve one puzzle and ended up solving another but I can only assume they are linked. So it was Buyung in the lake .Anyway off to watch k2h

I dont think he was acting randomly I had a feeling Sunwoo had something to do with it or else why was he a little worried when he was with Jw and then when the fat guy told him about Somi dad he looked a little guilty.. they did not explain what happened in the elevator though like how did he got away with it what a stupid attack anyway...I am still waiting for Jin to do something I have given up on the kidnap now even though it would have been great to see what would Sunwoo do if he felt threatened so far it is been smooth sailing except for his eyes....wonder what will Jang II do now that he resigned he looked like a gangster in Thailand

Guest littlepig310

there is no surprise in the recent revenge part, all are expected, the drama is dragging badly...i really like the middle part of the drama with the exciting rival show of both male leads, soomi's painting plot is excellent with so much dramatic elements...it seems now they are dragging to finish the drama and some parts are badly written such as the roof-top scene and jangil's father killing attempts...and there are two more episodes to go, maybe more dragging and senseless scenes...they should finish the drama in 16 episodes and that would be perfect..!!

I am so with you on the rooftop scenes I wrote earlier" who the heck thought of that dumas*ed idea" I do think sun woo set the revenge plot in motion  with his actions for me it isn't dragging because without subs I really don't know what was said and by whom.but from I have seen so far it is going smoothly get revenge without getting your hands dirty I think that is kind of appropriate.Now what I want to know is what is sun woo going to do with the knowledge that Jin is his bio dad.And what is Ji won thoughts on it. soo Mi can jump in the nearest lake for my money. with her as a friend who needs enemies

Archived