[Drama 2012] The Equator Man 적도의 남자

Admin

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to know what is the deal with Soo mi. Is she trying to trap Jung II using the information(about almost killing Sun Woo) trying black mail Jung II into being with her or what..I just can't figure her out her motives any guesses.

ep 5

Sunwoo becomes more hysterical so they tie him up to the bed but he keeps screaming... Jang II looks with fear and guilt...he leaves the hospital and leans on the fence looking alarmed...Somi watches him from the window.. Jang II meets his father and tries to avoid him but his father sees him ...

next we see Jiwon helping a blind woman cross the street

Sunwoo wakes up to see Somi with flowers... Sunwoo can see and she asks him where to put the flowres.. he points to a vase which begins to fill up with water and she puts the flowers.. he takes the vase and suddenly he drops it and we find out it is a dream.. Sunwoo wakes up blind and Somi by his side... he panics again and screams

later he is with the other patients in the hospital.. they are laughing watching TV... his friend ( the fat boy grown up now ) brings him clothes...he offers him to wear dark lenses but he refuses...he takes him to his house...he finds the photo with his dad and touches it .. he hears Jang II dad calling him..he brought him food or something ( obviously he came to check if Sunwoo recalls anything )...as he talks to the man he has a flash back when he ran into Jang II dad COMING OUT OF HIS HOUSE WHERE HE WAS LOOKING FOR THE NOTE.. Sunwoo holds his head painfully and says something about his dad...the man starts stuttering and leaves...he cries later feeling guilty

next we see Jang II in collage talking to the students .. we still hear his voice while we watch Sunwoo stumbling around ( contrast again )

the shaman and Somi and the fat guy try to bring Sunwoo out but he locked himself in...Sunwoo is thinking about the time when he grabbed Jang II in the hospital and starts talking about Jang II

Somi calls Jang II and they talk about Sunwoo.. he asks her if he recalls his name ....she says yes..( did not understand the rest of the talk but it is obvious she has started to use what she knows)

Sunwoo and the fat guy are walking near the place he found his dad body...he gets other flash backs about his dad..the appointment..he runs and stumbles repeating the scene when he discovered the body...now he recalls everything ending with Jang II hitting him.. he starts screaming

Sunwoo and his friend are waiting for a taxi when the president passes by he sees Sunwoo in his new state and he is surprised...he recalls Sunwoo mother..they were loves or engaged.. then we see them meet his friend ( the man from Indonesia) ... they seem to be having an affair and the president watches them

Somi pushes the door and they find Sunwoo who does not respond to them...the shaman tries with him as well...

he asks his friend about Jang II...he asks him to write a note or something ( did not get this) .. then alone he says Jang II will never forgive you..

MORE LATER

20120405133355497242785.jpg

0000000u.jpg

20120404234245261.jpg

@shedevil77

she is defiantly 2 faced and she is plotting to use what she knows to get Jang II or something like that.. dont know if her friendly effection for Sunwoo is real or she is using him

Guest jordi

Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

5th episode:

Nationwide: 10,2% (+1,7%)

Seoul: 10,7% (+1,8%)

TNS Media Korea

5th episode:

Nationwide: 11,4% (+2,5%)

Seoul: 12,6% (+3,1%)

King 2Hearts leads - ratings AGB: 13,5% (Nationwide) / 15,8% (Seoul) ratings TNS: 12,1% (Nationwide) / 14,1% (Seoul)

Rooftop Prince - ratings AGB: 11,2% (Nationwide) / 12,5% (Seoul) ratings TNS: 10,9% (Nationwide) / 12,1% (Seoul)

Guest Iviih

Hello everyone it seems TEM finally got over 10% and I'm so happy, over 10% is considered average ratings, so I'm happy.

TEM ratings were rising slowy since the first episode, but the episode with the adult cast made the ratings rise more fast. (I'm sad for K2H because that drama is also very good.)

Here an article about the ratings:

The King 2hearts drops and the equator man rises

Guest dabdi

Ep 5 was so exciting! It was a psychological  warfare between Seon Woo and Jang Il! I could taste the tension without Eng sub.

I think Seon Woo won't be a boring character, he is not such a perfect and good man like Yushin. Uhm Tae Woong was great in this episode! His voice is so low with suppressed feelings, he can explode any time.

Happy Birthday Uhm Tae Woong! :wub:

Is that karma?

:phew:

bscap0287.jpg

ep5

Sunwoo becomes more hysterical so they tie him up to the bed but he keeps screaming... Jang II looks with fear and guilt...he leaves the hospital and leans on

the fence looking alarmed...Somi watches him from the window.. Jang II meets his father and tries to avoid him but his father sees him ...

next we see Jiwon helping a blind woman cross the street

Sunwoo wakes up to see Somi with flowers... Sunwoo can see and she asks him where to put the flowres.. he points to a vase which begins to fill up with water and she puts the flowers.. he takes the vase and suddenly he drops it and we find out it is a dream.. Sunwoo wakes up blind and Somi by his side... he panics again and screams

later he is with the other patients in the hospital.. they are laughing watching TV... his friend ( the fat boy grown up now ) brings him clothes...he offers him to wear dark lenses but he refuses...he takes him to his house...he finds the photo with his dad and touches it .. he hears Jang II dad calling him..he brought him food or something ( obviously he came to check if Sunwoo recalls anything )...as he talks to the man he has a flash back when he ran into Jang II dad COMING OUT OF HIS HOUSE WHERE HE WAS LOOKING FOR THE NOTE.. Sunwoo holds his head painfully and says something about his dad...the man starts stuttering and leaves...he cries later feeling guilty

next we see Jang II in collage talking to the students .. we still hear his voice while we watch Sunwoo stumbling around ( contrast again )

the shaman and Somi and the fat guy try to bring Sunwoo out but he locked himself in...Sunwoo is thinking about the time when he grabbed Jang II in the hospital and starts talking about Jang II

Somi calls Jang II and they talk about Sunwoo.. he asks her if he recalls his name ....she says yes..( did not understand the rest of the talk but it is obvious she has started to use what she knows)

Sunwoo and the fat guy are walking near the place he found his dad body...he gets other flash backs about his dad..the appointment..he runs and stumbles repeating the scene when he discovered the body...now he recalls everything ending with Jang II hitting him.. he starts screaming

Sunwoo and his friend are waiting for a taxi when the president passes by he sees Sunwoo in his new state and he is surprised...he recalls Sunwoo mother..they were loves or engaged.. then we see them meet his friend ( the man from Indonesia) ... they seem to be having an affair and the president watches them

Somi pushes the door and they find Sunwoo who does not respond to them...the shaman tries with him as well...

he asks his friend about Jang II...he asks him to write a note to Jang II .. then alone he says Jang II will never forgive you showing he real intention is to start his revenge

Jiwon and Jang II meet in collage.. seems Jang II still has a crush on her..he sends her tickets for a movie...but she does not show up

Jang II is in the library a guy tells him there a nore for him.. he suns thinking it is from Jiwon but his face changes as he sees it is from Sunwoo... he reads the letter then crumples it

Jiwon watches Jiwon in the library...she shows up for the next movie and sleeps on his shoulder.. Jang II is glad...

Somi comes to see Jang II...she sees him talking to Jiwon and her eyes hardens... I think she asks Sunwoo to go with him

as Sunwoo is leaving his house he recalls some teen moments with Jang II and his dad.. as he is walking we hear Jiwon reading

Jang II opens the door to Sunwoo...both of them act like nothing happened... the two later have a disguised talk later

the man from Indonesia comes to korea to see his son

in Jang II apartment.. Sunwoo asks his friends if they like Jang II house ...from their answers Sunwoo has the notion that Jang II is living in improved circumstances

Sunwoo enters rehabilitation for blind.. Jiwon is there she looks at him briefly and recognizes him as the boy in the car... she asks him if he recalls her...then her eyes become sad as she realizes he is blind

ep5 recap

s640x480pp.jpg

s640x4803.jpg

s640x4802n.jpg

s640x4801.jpg

2928l1333619172.jpg

LBY birthday present to UTW was a pair of shoes lol

bts

20120405133363715078361.jpg

20120405133363712599410.jpg

20120405133363719619517.jpg

Man,this drama is soo dark and full of emotions...saw ep 6 a little while a go and it was so full of darkness and heart...Jang Il is so creepy...I'll give it to Lee Joon Hyuk ,he's a good actor,to create such a villin is not so easy and he sure made it,the way Jang Il looks at Seon Woo is so creepy...i don't know if i should hate him or pity him...

Such contrast between these tho..one's blind for real and the other that can see perfecly fine but it's also blind...he's such a complex character...maybe because he wasn't evil from the begining like many other drama antagonists...Oh and Sumi is as well creepy in her obsesion with Jang Il...

Uhm Tae Woong is for sure debak..he's so real in his act as a blind person...

Really curious about what's going to happen next...

cant help thinking that the ending scene has some significance for the future

2222222224.jpg

Jang II looks for Jiwoon he brought flowers.. he wants to make up ( he messed up with her when he was drunk) ... he arrives at the center and hears her playing moon river... she is just playing but we hear the song sung by the teen Jiwon ...he smiles as he opens the door and sees her but his face hardens as he sees that she is playing for Sunwoo...he walks in.. Sunwoo is smiling not aware of his presence...Jiwon looks at him but without interest .. she looks at the smiling Sunwoo with almost a tender look... Jang II looks at him then turn around and smiles at her a superior self assured smile... then her look become worried.. and Sunwoo is still smiling unaware of who is there...

Jiwon and Sunwoo almost made me cry today I stopped the vid twice cause I felt I am gonna cry...it is the way she looks at him.. her first crush and seeing his current state..she noticed his mismatching socks... she waved at him knowing he cant see her..it is heartbreaking already....the scene between the drunk Jang II and Sunwoo was harsh I thought he was doing to kill him again but then again he almost did that in the train scene...

1333633964545.jpg

Jang II demands love from Jiwoon... he buys her a guitar and asks for her love while drunk ( I will be someone important if you care for me ) ... she tells him he is drunk and takes him home

1333638734300923.jpg

Jiwon injures her ankle and Sunwoo offers to carry her but she says she is ok.. he asks her if she feels insecure cause he is blind and carries her...he tells her to watch and gives him directions but for a sec she stars at his face and they hit a tree

18d8bc3eb13533fa25abae8.jpg

Yim Jae Bum (임재범) - 운명의 끈 (적도의 남자 OST) [MV HD]

ep6 recap

1c950a7b02087bf4051f764.jpg

1b4c510fd9f9d72a5bea31b.jpg

0b46f21fbe096b63c4977ff.jpg

500fd9f9d72a6059199ec0b.jpg

Guest jordi

Full Ratings

AGB Nielsen Korea

6th episode:

Nationwide: 10,2% (+/-0,0%)

Seoul: 10,5% (-0,2%)

TNS Media Korea

6th episode:

Nationwide: 9,6% (-1,8%)

Seoul: 11,1% (-1,5%)

King 2Hearts - ratings AGB: 12,1% (Nationwide) / 14,3% (Seoul) ratings TNS: 12,2% (Nationwide) / 14,7% (Seoul)

Rooftop Prince leads - ratings AGB: 12,5% (Nationwide) / 14,0% (Seoul) ratings TNS: 14,2% (Nationwide) / 16,9% (Seoul)

Archived