[Drama 2012] Syndrome 신드롬

creidesca

OMG!! I just saw Eun Hyeon and Hae Jo kiss! :wub: (epi 16 semifly link), so is it going to be EH and HJ and not YW and HJ?

I'm still in episode , you see.

Really?! I'm still downloading the episode. But if those 2 kiss, then that might explain the stills at the JTBC website of the other kiss b/w YW & HJ featured at the end of EP 16. The stills has more than what is seen in today's episode I think.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if it is going to be HJ and EH, I would feel really sorry for JW for all he did for HJ .When you look at it it is EH's father who did those blotched operations not JW's. What did EH ever do for HJ only once gave her his room to sleep in. And if they go together they better not have kids, they could end up like his grandmother. On an other note what did HJ ever do for JW? I know somehow you could tell that HJ had more feelings for EH It is good this is a drama when it is over we go to the next one

Haven't seen EP 16 yet, but I don't think Eun-hee believed YW would do something outside of medicine, or leave her side (as far as the US), for that matter. Yet, she was completely shocked when she stumbled upon the acceptance letter from UCLA in TJ's office.

Why is the acceptance letter in TJ's office? So, he didn't tell his mother he had applied to UCLA? How close do you think YW is with TJ?

And leave out the bad things about herself too, right? Afterall, she did attempt to use TJ's mom's genetic disease as leverage against him in the first month of the marriage, knowing full well they hadn't slept together. The guy hadn't done anything to her except accept her marriage-in-name-only back then. Gosh, I'm sure her father used that against him too!

Why would TJ do that without having intentions of his own? I think she caught him on that at decided to do that.

Hmm, then why did Sun Woo stop himself from telling Sung Joon about Eun-hee even before her brother walked into the room?

So, it's confirmed that she does have a tumor? I think she will wait till it's confirmed before she tells Sung Joon and Sun Woo is respecting her wishes?

4 more episodes, so we'll have to see (still haven't seen EP 16). But maartjeheit, you mean YW (and not JW) right? Since you're referring to Yeo-wook, Eun-hee's & Sung-joon's son.

Anyways, YW still needs to find himself and grow into his own, especially after all the revelations in the past episode. He has so many issues to resolve. One of the things that has irked me about YW was his "chase" of HJ (though how cute/endearing it may be) when he should have been like her and focus on being a 1st year neurosurgery resident. But then again, HJ knew she wanted to be a neurosurgeon since she was 18.

As TJ pointed out, he doesn't exhibit his mother's genetic disorder. Could he be a carrier? However, people have looked upon him as a leper because of his mother. That's why he hates his mother so much. And now his own son hates him for his legacy.

Really?! I'm still downloading the episode. But if those 2 kiss, then that might explain the stills at the JTBC website of the other kiss b/w YW & HJ featured at the end of EP 16. The stills has more than what is seen in today's episode I think.

Ep. 16 has the kiss between YW and HJ. I didn't see the kiss between Eun-Hyun and HJ. Did I miss something? Too happy about YW and HJ to have forgotten about that?

Good question, Anne41. I'm positive there's a kiss b/w YW & HJ. I was surprised when prisma talked about a kiss b/w Eun-hyun & HJ. Hopefully, prisma didn't mistaken it.

primsa, don't tell me you were referring to semi-fly's screencap of the episode? I think I made references to the scene b/w YW & HJ before semi-fly posted that. There's also the English translated article w/ stills of the EP 16 ending scene from asian-drama.org and netizen speculation (as the stills were out before the episode).

edit: kitty99, were those last still photos from the jTBC website featured in the ending scene of EP 16 (referring to the last 3 photo stills on that page I linked, but particularly the 1st of the last 3).

creidesca, that photo is before he went to kiss her, if I am looking at the right one. The one where YW looks back? Based on that link, the photos I didn't see include the first sun setting one, the ones where HJ is talking to YW from a ways away holding onto his coat, and the one where is he walking away from HJ. In one scene,

he kissed her twice.

creidesca, that photo is before he went to kiss her, if I am looking at the right one. The one where YW looks back? Based on that link, the photos I didn't see include the first sun setting one, the ones where HJ is talking to YW from a ways away holding onto his coat, and the one where is he walking away from HJ. In one scene,

he kissed her twice.

I'm referring to the one where he

seems to be walking away from her/walking pass her...As the sea is in the background did this happen after either kiss? or even before the kiss? or will this be in EP 17?

I'm referring to the one where he

seems to be walking away from her/walking pass her...As the sea is in the background did this happen after either kiss? or even before the kiss? or will this be in EP 17?

I think that will be in the next ep considering I didn't see it in this episode.

I have to say that I really love this contrasting father scene in Ep. 16

when YW had to be questioned in front of the committee. TJ meets YW in the hallway and it seemed like he wanted some conforting from this father who he technically has had a long relationship from him, but got nothing. Then, he turns around and his real father is standing there giving him what he wanted most from TJ. I really like that whole contrast in one scene. It made me want to cry when I saw YW wanted to tear.

You think YW will ever get mad at his real father for not being there? It isn't his fault anyways, he didn't know.

Guest neeras

Hi Everyone,

Syndrome Episodes 9-14 English Soft-Sub Subtitle are out.

33kygq0.jpg

Syndrome Episodes 9-14 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4019-syndrome-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about

FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Thanks creidesca for posting the pics! I can't wait to see what happens in the next episode. It's getting really intense.

I really want to know what the ratings are for Ep. 16. I hope it still relatively high or even better with the kiss part.

Thanks neeras for posting the link to watch the episodes with subs. It was getting really frustrating having to guess. Not complaining...I know everyone is busy and has to find time to sub. I just wished I knew korean. Then, I could help with the subbing. I did some minor subbing for chinese series before, but korean is out of my league. :P

Is the preview for Ep. 17 out yet or is it usually out a day or two before it airs?

Is the preview for Ep. 17 out yet or is it usually out a day or two before it airs?

My guess is between Fri and Sat. I've noticed for the past 2-3 weeks the preview has been posted at the drama's HP around that time.

Preview clip for EP 17 is now up at the jTBC website

Could someone translate the preview? It seems to be a crucial episode. Was Eun-hyun telling Hae-Jo about Tae-Jin's surgeries? Was he asking her to stop doing research for him?huh.gif

Preview clip for EP 17 is now up at the jTBC website

Thank you for the link to watch the preview!! I want to know what it's saying too. All I know is that HJ got YW to come back. HJ was always doing research for TJ? Hmm...seemed to miss that part! Eun-hyun seems to be telling everyone what TJ is doing!

The next four episodes is going to be intense. Everyone else is slowly getting to know what TJ is doing to the patients. I really want to know how that is going to happen. I really can't stand seeing him do experiments on patients brains.

I hope nothing happens to Eun-hee. Did her tumor really come back? I'm confused!

Anyone know what the ratings were for Ep.16?

Archived