[Drama 2012] Syndrome 신드롬

creidesca

Live streaming is available here : http://www.jtbc.co.kr/onair/onair.aspx

Thanks Anne41! The video loads once the onair for that episode is available.

edit: Argh, it's lagging/freezing though =( Only managed to catch a glimpse of HJ & YW in some location not on the beach. OH!~

I think he tells her it's hard for him to believe Sung-joon is his father?

Think I will wait for the torrent. I can't handle the lagging stops.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need your help, Creidesca, Prisma and other Syndrome lovers who understand Korean.

In episode 17, did HJ tell EH about her feelings for him and get rejected? As I could see, he was really cruel. Why is he trying to keep her away from him? We can see that he cares for her.

YW knows that HJ doesn't like him as a man, but was the kiss just to console him? In the end, after YW told HJ  about SJ being his biological father and about her father's surgery and TJ's chart research, is HJ telling Tae Jin that she wants to investigate her father's past surgery? A lot of questions I would like to be answered so I could understand more before tomorrow's episode. 

I need your help, Creidesca, Prisma and other Syndrome lovers who understand Korean.

In episode 17, did HJ tell EH about her feelings for him and get rejected? As I could see, he was really cruel. Why is he trying to keep her away from him? We can see that he cares for her.

YW knows that HJ doesn't like him as a man, but was the kiss just to console him? In the end, after YW told HJ  about SJ being his biological father and about her father's surgery and TJ's chart research, is HJ telling Tae Jin that she wants to investigate her father's past surgery? A lot of questions I would like to be answered so I could understand more before tomorrow's episode. 

Hopefully I can attempt to answer your question in about 2hrs, I'm copying the file to a flash drive right now to watch on my WDTV player.

But HJ doesn't know that TJ is Eun-hyun's father yet right?

I couldn't continue watching the online live broadcast earlier. The airing kept "stopping" every 5-10seconds or so and then it would take 30sec-1min before resuming. At least w/ the KBS2 online live broadcast even if the video dropped, I could continue to hear the audio. Did not want to ruin the viewing experience.

Thanks semi-fly for the torrent link Anne41 for the live streaming.

Live streaming never works for me, so I always watch it after.

Watched the whole episode and again, don't understand a thing. I know for a fact that a lot of things happened and could only guess

HJ convinces YW to come back. YW tells HJ that he can't believe that SJ is his dad, but HJ says something that makes YW give in and decide to come back to the hospital. YW goes to his mom and to SJ. I can only guess that YW is saying to him that he will need time to accept it considering he didn't right out call him dad and still calls him professor. I think Eun-hyun tells HJ that TJ is doing something to the patients, but the actual truth about her dad came from YW. I'm guessing considering I heard something like that and she was in shock. SJ's friend, I think tells him that Eun-hye's brain tumor came back. The end...well, I think HJ is asking TJ about her dad and what should have happened back then. Did Eun-hyun really do something bad to that patient? Oh boy!

I have to wait for the subs again. I was so happy that I could watch the last 4 episodes in chinese subs finally and understand what they are saying. I wish there was a preview for tomorrow's episode. It's getting so tense now with everyone seemingly knowing what TJ did and well, trying to also find evidence to kick him out of the hospital. I pray that the end is good!

EP 18 preview clip is out here

What did Eun-hyun tell his mentor, Sun Woo?

That he's TJ's son? Also, Eun-hyun asks YW to assist with the surgery, right? What is he up to, joining forces with the mistress? His last effort to stop his Dad, since no one else is going to do anything about it? Even if it might ruin him?

And is there a death in

Kim Yi Joon's family? Basing on the preview clip for EP 18.

EP 18 preview clip is out here

What did Eun-hyun tell his mentor, Sun Woo?

That he's TJ's son? Also, Eun-hyun asks YW to assist with the surgery, right? What is he up to, joining forces with the mistress? His last effort to stop his Dad, since no one else is going to do anything about it? Even if it might ruin him?

And is there a death in

Kim Yi Joon's family? Basing on the preview clip for EP 18.

Thanks for the link to the preview!! WOAH!!! That's all I can think of!! Everyone is like in a room ganging up on TJ. That actually looks cool!!

I think there is a death in the way the clothes were worn.

Considering Eun-hyun seems to be the one releasing all the truths, or most of it, it would not surprise me that he did that. I don't think he will go as far as TJ, maybe just close enough.

I really want to strangle that brother of Eun-hye's. Is he really related to her? I might have missed something. If he is, I can't believe he can betray his own sister. Everytime I see him, I just want to throw something at him.

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode!!! :P

Thanks for the link to the preview!! WOAH!!! That's all I can think of!! Everyone is like in a room ganging up on TJ. That actually looks cool!!

That was my same reaction! Should be interesting.

I really want to strangle that brother of Eun-hye's. Is he really related to her? I might have missed something. If he is, I can't believe he can betray his own sister. Everytime I see him, I just want to throw something at him.

Eun-hee didn't tell him something, or he wouldn't have been that surprised when he saw whom Sun Woo was having scanned by the machine. He likely asked TJ for confirmation. TJ might have thought Eun-hye had been faking her illness, but now supposedly knows it's true?

Eun-hye didn't tell him something, or he wouldn't have been that surprised when he saw whom Sun Woo was having scanned by the machine. He likely asked TJ for confirmation. TJ might have thought Eun-hye had been faking her illness, but now supposedly knows it's true?

Hmm....okay....he did. I rewatched that part with the chinese subs. Hopefully, he doesn't do anymore bad things. I really don't like him already.

Thanks semi-fly for the torrent link.

I watched the episode and got a huh? I usually guess by their actions, but because I guess there was more talking, so I got lost watching the episode.

The getting together in the end is cool. I hope they don't do anything that would jeopardize their career just to try to get TJ caught. Because I don't understand what they are saying, I'm getting worried. The only person I can sort of read is YW in the end. He looked like he was lost as to what everyone is doing there.

I watched the episode and got a huh? I usually guess by their actions, but because I guess there was more talking, so I got lost watching the episode.

In the same boat as you kitty99, but at least once you view the c-subbed episode, you will have better understanding than I do.

It looks like there were 2 plans in action?? Eun-hyun enticing TJ with the patient who's blind? Or he made TJ think he had as much ability as his dad and wants involvement with the brain mapping project? Or that was all a ruse to make it look like Eun-hyun is on his side/has the same ideas? Eun-hyun mentioned Kim Ji Yoon's name, which led her to getting slapped by TJ later.

Anyways, Oh Kwang-hee, Eun-hee's bro, did something on his own without TJ's prompting...some bad press for the hospital. I wonder if it had anything to do with the death of Kim Ji Yoon's family member since we see

Eun-hee kneel in front of Ji Yoon later

So now Eun-hee, Sung-joon, Sun-woo, HJ, YW, and Eun-hyun will go along with the other plan? Which involves Eun-hee's surgery. What did Sung-joon ask to have done to that one particular surgical paraphernalia? I think Sun-joon doesn't completely trust Eun-hyun since learning he's TJ's bio son, but you can tell Sun-woo was all cheery when Eun-hyun stepped into the room.

The only person I can sort of read is YW in the end. He looked like he was lost as to what everyone is doing there.

The one more clueless than YW would be Kwang-hee...hehe. I wonder if he'll end up with the hospital?

I watched the episode and got a huh?  I usually guess by their actions, but because I guess there was more talking, so I got lost watching the episode.

The getting together in the end is cool.  I hope they don't do anything that would jeopardize their career just to try to get TJ caught.  Because I don't understand what they are saying, I'm getting worried.  The only person I can sort of read is YW in the end.  He looked like he was lost as to what everyone is doing there.

I'm in the same boat as you, kitty99. I watched the last episodes live and re-watched them later and since I don't understand the dialogues, I feel a little frustrated. Since the english subtitles as so much behind, I lose track on most of what is happening. There is so much going on now  that I feel left out. I can only stipulate on the events.

How I wish there was someone that could recap this drama and help us keep track on what is going on.. If only viki would sub it as it has done with Brain...

By the way, does YW know that EH is Tae Jin's son and does EH know that YW is SJ's?

By the way, does YW know that EH is Tae Jin's son and does EH know that YW is SJ's?

I don't think so. Let's see who knows what:

Eun-hee, Sung-joon, Yi Joon knows that Eun-hyun is TJ's son. Still unsure whether Sun-woo knows.

Eun-hee, Sung-joon, TJ, HJ knows YW is Sung-joon's son. Not sure whether Yi Joon knows.

The most clueless award goes to Kwang-hee.

Hmm, will Eun-hyun's mother make a final appearance somewhere in the last 2 episodes?

I don't think so. Let's see who knows what:

Eun-hee, Sung-joon, Yi Joon knows that Eun-hyun is TJ's son. Still unsure whether Sun-woo knows.

Eun-hee, Sung-joon, TJ, HJ knows YW is Sung-joon's son. Not sure whether Yi Joon knows.

The most clueless award goes to Kwang-hee.

Hmm, will Eun-hyun's mother make a final appearance somewhere in the last 2 episodes?

I didn't think that Eun-hyun and YW know about each other's real fathers. I really want to see that moment...oh maybe in the next episode considering now they are in the same room. Eun-hyun might say who he is to everyone, not sure if anyone will reveal that SJ is YW's real father. There has to be an explaination about Eun-hyun that will get everyone to understand why he hates TJ so much. Oh...doesn't HJ sort of know that TJ is Eun-hyun's father considering she had to take his mother to see TJ. I guess not then. Well, anyways, Eun-hee and Sung-Joon knows everyones secrets. That's cool.

Kwang-hee was so minor I forgot that he is the most clueless one!!

Not sure how Eun-hyun's mother will make a final appearance. Maybe after everything is over?

Everyone is like on a mission now. It's so interesting!

When did YW find out about his mother's brain tumor reappearing? I might have missed something.

Sun Woo was really cheery when Eun-hyun stepped into the room. Sun Woo doesn't know that SJ has a son I guess.

The chinese subs definitely help and they don't usually come out until the weekend, so I have to wait till the weekend to find out what is going on.

It's so sad, I love this series, but the no one is really into it enough to sub it fast enough like the other shows. I guess I should be happy that I get chinese subs, but it would be nice to see it subbed as fast as the other series. I really hope the ratings are good!!

So, creidesca and Anne 41, you guys only read english subs?

Oh...doesn't HJ sort of know that TJ is Eun-hyun's father considering she had to take his mother to see TJ. I guess not then.

I forgot about that. But I'm not getting the feeling that she knows. May be all she knows is that there was once a relationship b/w TJ and Eun-hyun's mother.

Not sure how Eun-hyun's mother will make a final appearance. Maybe after everything is over?

I would think she has the most effect on TJ--the nightmare of TJ in EP 7.

When did YW find out about his mother's brain tumor reappearing? I might have missed something.

I know in EP 18, TJ specifically told YW in front of Sung-joon. Am unable to recall where else he might have heard of it before this.

So, creidesca and Anne 41, you guys only read english subs?

Am definitely relying on the english subs. If the drama had been dubbed in mandarin and there were c-subs to go along w/ the chinese dialogue I might understand a tiny bit more than just from the Korean raws, but still not enough to fully know what is going on.

Archived