Guest WaeOppaaa

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Allison

I got Section 103, Row 1, Seats 1 & 2! ヽ(;▽;)ノ

2vwya78.png

I refreshed the Powerhouse tab at like 4:58PM and they had the option to buy tickets already up! So I zoomed through the order process and was lucky enough to have my order processed RIGHTTTTTTT before the server crashed.

I do suggest buying from Powerhouse if you can. I saved around $68 by purchasing from Powerhouse instead of Ticketmaster. Plus, I didn't have to go through that CAPTCHA/Security Code thing and the waiting/loading part.

Guest xeudaemonic

I refreshed the Powerhouse tab at like 4:58PM and they had the option to buy tickets already up! So I zoomed through the order process and was lucky enough to have my order processed RIGHTTTTTTT before the server crashed.

I do suggest buying from Powerhouse if you can. I saved around $68 by purchasing from Powerhouse instead of Ticketmaster. Plus, I didn't have to go through that CAPTCHA/Security Code thing and the waiting/loading part.

Wow you got amazing seats for your section (=! AMAZING! Someone else got really amazing seats too in your section or just another floor area, but danggg. So lucky (=! I was lucky enough to get the first row and first seats for section 401 (the 85 dollar) seats too! Hahah, yay for all of us!

Guest Shunshou

FYI, http://www.seats3d.com/nhl/anaheim_ducks/ might give people a rough idea of how their view is, although I guess it's a bit difficult, since the Honda Center isn't configured for concerts. ^^;

aww, what the heck, they didn't had the $300op yesterday night and this morning. I though they had sold out.

They have the $300op now and im resisting the urge to roll just for the "what ifs."

D;

i would have rolled there instead of tickmaster if i had known this would happen... :crazy:

I'm literally sitting right behind you!

... we can fangirl EXO together lol

and so my post isn't completely useless here's what section 227 should somewhat look like:

2yo62l3.jpg

eq8j7q.jpg

I originally wanted floor that time, but I was super happy with what I ended up getting. (:

Guest angerine

Wow that's amazing. You are so lucky you snagged the best seats in the house right before the server crash. The server crashed on me as I was inputting my info, but god bless powerhouse for being so considerate! I was able to snag two tickets in section 106 row 13, anyone near me?

Guest Allison

^ I had a small panic attack tbh! I was so scared that I didn't end up getting the seats because I was sent straight to the homepage (which I didn't remember happening when I bought CNBLUExFTISLAND tickets from Powerhouse so I got scared). My brother checked his email and I like fell on the ground when I found out I did get them!

You have some great seats too!

xeudaemonic
: Yay! Congrats on getting the seats you wanted as well
:)

da13371ama
: I still feel like there are some floor seats left (somewhere...) but they might be difficult to get ;___; Did you already purchase tickets or are you waiting around?

butterflyeffect
: That's amazing! Haha! BUT YES, we should definitely fangirl over EXO together! <3333

da13371ama
: I still feel like there are some floor seats left (somewhere...) but they might be difficult to get ;___; Did you already purchase tickets or are you waiting around?

yea I bought a ticket today.

I thought about waiting but I got worried that all the vip tickets would sell out, so I settled for sec224 rowC seat12.
:ph34r:

Guest ng0cnguy3n

Wow, I would have been sitting next to you if it wasn't for my greediness. I also refreshed Powerhouse at 4:58PM and found Section 103, row 1, seats 3-4, but I was aiming for section 104 or 106 so I opened up another tab to look for tickets. I didn't even see the "hold these tickets" button since it was my first time buying online from Powerhouse, but when I finally noticed the button a minute later and clicked it, my tickets turned into section 106, and then the system crashed. -___- I'm regretting what I did so much right now.

Guest teary-eyedmoon23

I got Sec 103, Row 6, Seat 3-4 yesterday :)

Anyone sitting nearby?

Never mind! BTW, has anyone gotten a call from Powerhouse about the cc info?

(This is for people who had seats at checkout when the site crashed and called Powerhouse to retrieve them)

Edit: @angerine: No I didn't but I checked the PH fb page and people said that it would be best to call Powerhouse and do it yourself

since they're still going crazy from all the calls and stuff. So I'll try again tomorrow :)

Guest angerine

I got Sec 103, Row 6, Seat 3-4 yesterday :)

Anyone sitting nearby?

Never mind! BTW, has anyone gotten a call from Powerhouse about the cc info?

(This is for people who had seats at checkout when the site crashed and called Powerhouse to retrieve them)

wait you got a call! When? How?

Guest randomnoob

got 401 row H seat 7, 8. Just noticed from the 3D viewer that it's behind those green rails. Will that be a problem?

Guest luvang3lgrl

I don't think it'll be much of a problem at all. From what I see, your seats are pretty awesome haha you have a straight on view of the stage.

will they be open tomorrow though? They said their hours are 9 - 6 M - F. I'm still going to try to call them just in case but if I have to wait 2 additional days the suspense is going to get to me lol.

Ugh i wish I found out about the info before. I actually miraculously got through first ring at like 11:30 this morning but I didn't know about the info since I just assumed my floor seats were lost so I didn't ask them about it :(

Guest L-O-V-E-is-S-O-U-P

Hello!

My first SMTOWN concert! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

It seems like some of you have been to a concert before and I have a question...

On the Honda Centre's FAQ it says that event doors usually open 1.5 hours before the show, that said, how early would one go about arriving at the venue to buy merchandise? Would that mean I have to wait outside the Honda Centre before the doors open, then go inside to line-up for the merchandise right away? I want to buy some merch before the show so they don't sell out, but I'm assuming the line-ups are going to be pretty insane considering the event.

Have any of you bought merch at SMTOWN? If so, how long are the line-ups? How early do you recommend arriving at the venue (like 2 or 3 hours prior to the doors opening)? And do they sell light-sticks?

Thanks to anyone who can help me out, and I look forward to seeing you all there! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

Guest boalohanuiloa

I have floor seats but they're in section 104, row 8. I'm kind of concerned over what kind of view I'm going to get. Is it okay?  Do artists walk down and go near this section?

yes.. they will.

Hello!

My first SMTOWN concert!  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

It seems like some of you have been to a concert before and I have a question...

On the Honda Centre's FAQ it says that event doors usually open 1.5 hours before the show, that said, how early would one go about arriving at the venue to buy merchandise? Would that mean I have to wait outside the Honda Centre before the doors open, then go inside to line-up for the merchandise right away? I want to buy some merch before the show so they don't sell out, but I'm assuming the line-ups are going to be pretty insane considering the event.

Have any of you bought merch at SMTOWN? If so, how long are the line-ups? How early do you recommend arriving at the venue (like 2 or 3 hours prior to the doors opening)? And do they sell light-sticks?

Thanks to anyone who can help me out, and I look forward to seeing you all there! ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

They didn't sell merchandise at the last smtown LA concert and it hasn't been announced if they will this time. If they do, we don't know if it will be inside or outside the center. keep you ears and eyes open. ;)

Archived