SMTOWN LA in 2012

Guest WaeOppaaa

Guest Shunshou

So I got my receipt. And there was a problem. on the payment method it said mastercard while my mother's card is visa. I sworn I put it as visa. I posted on their facebook and email them. Will this affect my tickets? Im scared >.< We all been trying to get tickets for like 2-3 hours and i dont wanna lose my tickets. They are just the 50 dollars >,<

If you got a confirmation, it's probably okay. o_O What seats did you end up getting? I got 405 row F 1,2... which is really weird, because I got F and then refreshed and got A, but when I went to check out, the seats were in row F D: ... and then I spent an hour refreshing that stupid billing page, since it would always give me an error, but somehow, I never lost the tickets... >.>; And I finally got an e-mail... but did I really miss out on all the seats between A1,2 and F1,2?! Now that I go back, it says no seats available :o... This is so confusing >.<

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xeudaemonic

^ yeah, i got F before i got B.

im wondering if earlier letters are closer to the front or not.

According to the seating chart, A is closest to the front, and so on.

Guest lilkay45

If you got a confirmation, it's probably okay. o_O What seats did you end up getting? I got 405 row F 1,2... which is really weird, because I got F and then refreshed and got A, but when I went to check out, the seats were in row F D: ... and then I spent an hour refreshing that stupid billing page, since it would always give me an error, but somehow, I never lost the tickets... >.>; And I finally got an e-mail... but did I really miss out on all the seats between A1,2 and F1,2?! Now that I go back, it says no seats available :o... This is so confusing >.<

Thanks for replying! But I'm still gonna call them just to make sure, and im gonna have to wait until the calls from other buyers are over. sigh I got row H seats 4,5,6.I had row J before but the site crash on me. And i happened to get through around 8 and got row H. Im pretty sure the rows start from row A. Im quite confused too.

Guest taemjey

Anyone wants to sell their floor seats.... IM INTERESTED.  

I NEED TWO (2) PLEASE!!! 

Email me at taemjey_tkjom@yahoo.com

Thnaks!!!!

Guest glampop

I got my tickets through ticket master. (yeah the fees :/) I got Section 203 row s. Is row s bad or, idk ><?

Guest ★---MorningWishes;

hey guys :) i'm trying to figure out how many rows there are in section 227! has anyone gotten a higher letter than P (for example, A-C) in that section?

Guest gogogloria

I have floor seats but they're in section 104, row 8. I'm kind of concerned over what kind of view I'm going to get. Is it okay? Do artists walk down and go near this section?

Guest angerine

GOT MY FLOOR SEATS AFTER 6 HOURS! CALLED THEM AT 10ISH 17 TIMES! MY TICKETS WERE ON HOLD FROM PREVIOUSLY ATTEMPTING TO PURCHASE THEM! BE PERSISTENT!

Sitting in Section 106, Row 13 !

How many rows are in section 106?

Section 408, row B, seats 5-7.

These are the 150 dollar tickets, but my friend (who bought them, but we got better seats) bought it through ticketmaster, which means there is the extra fee. All three come to 526.85. Individually come to about 175.62. Anyone looking to buy?

Would rather sell altogether but individually works. ^^

Guest aly862

anyone know if section 409 row n view's horrible? it looks pretty super far away..those sm artists are gonna look like tiny ants -__- any one selling a much closer one for a reasonable price? :)

Guest xeudaemonic

The view from any seat isn't really as bad as people think it is. Plus there are screen placed on the two sides of the arena. It's even a decent camera, you're still able to get a good picture from the upper terrace level.

Guest aly862

its my 1st time tho..i really want to see them somewhat clearly :( and if i use my camera to zoom in from my place will it show up clear? my camera is like dslr one..

Guest seancena

I wonder if slr are allowed, i don't wanna rely on my crappy point-n-shoot.

n i hope they sell some memorabilia this time.

So far, this is the only information Honda Center has released regarding photography.

Cameras/Photography

•  Video, audio, and cameras with lenses longer than six inches are prohibited inside the arena.  The camera policy is subject to change depending upon the event’s camera policy.

•  Binoculars are allowed.

Guest vina3011

hi..

I'm still debating with my self, i should go or not.. but if anyone can sell me the ticket for under $100, can you send me a msg or you can email me airo_2510@yahoo.com

thanks.

Those limey bastards, ticketmaster, banned my ip for rolling too much for good seats.

If that "best available" worked well I wouldn't be rolling so much, I was getting f,q,p,s, and d.

Im more concern of rows than sec.

i had to go to mcdonalds and mooch their wifi to access ticketmaster and i got,

sec:224

row:C

seat:12

so all is well, considering i bought them the next day.

hope its worth it.

Anyone have info on the 3pm rehearsal, do we get to stay till the offical concert start?

Guest amyunnie

Heyyy :)

Anyone know if section 224 Row B seats 7 and 8 will have good views?

I've never been to the honda center so I have no idea.

So far, this is the only information Honda Center has released regarding photography.

Cameras/Photography

•  Video, audio, and cameras with lenses longer than six inches are prohibited inside the arena.  The camera policy is subject to change depending upon the event’s camera policy.

•  Binoculars are allowed.

Powerhouse answered this in their FAQs.

Q: What are the camera regulations? Are we allowed to bring in cameras or do we follow the restrictions set forth by the venue?

A: Taking photos, video filming, and recording are strictly prohibited. Only authorized staff will be permitted. Please do not be surprised even if there are strict security checks on cameras and recording devices at the time of entrance.

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline">

Archived