Official CN BLUE and FT Island Joint Concert Thread (Nokia Theater LA Live)

Guest ma.cherie

Does anyone know where I can get one of the cn blue shirts that kang min hyuk n lee jong hyun were wearing...they looked so cool...thanks ahead of time...

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AceFondu

Does anyone know where I can get one of the cn blue shirts that kang min hyuk n lee jong hyun were wearing...they looked so cool...thanks ahead of time...

I was also looking at those shirts.. It did look cool lol. Also looking out for one.

I was also looking at those shirts.. It did look cool lol. Also looking out for one.

Let me know if u find them n I'll let u know too...

Guest jazzy_isvip

FTIsland also sang:

Barae "I Hope"

Like The Birds

I Want

Bing Bing Bing

I'll Love Everything

I wanted to hear them play Bad Woman from there first album, but I guess it's too old. It would have given Hongki a rest from all his jumping around and head banging. LOL! Our time with them went by way too fast. I had a great time either way. 

They also opened with Hello Hello!

Guest shopaholicness
Guest itgscv
Guest AceFondu

For those who were interested in grabbing the look they had that night :

*quoted image*

♥miyuki

Thank you, lol but that wasnt what we were looking for :sweatingbullets:

We were looking for the shirt that said like CN Blue and all their names on the shirt, and it had like a blotchy stain on it i think, 2 colors.. etc.. i forget lol but you can see jong hyun wearing it right there but you cant see the writing..

Guest alanie

Mar.9 LA concert is aired on TV Mnet on Mar.21 Wednesday.

I saw this on CN Blue twitter. Does anyone know what time it will air?

Thank you, lol but that wasnt what we were looking for :sweatingbullets:

We were looking for the shirt that said like CN Blue and all their names on the shirt, and it had like a blotchy stain on it i think, 2 colors.. etc.. i forget lol but you can see jong hyun wearing it right there but you cant see the writing..

Thanks..I agree we're looking for the ear fun shirt..but I'm thinking since its in support of their new album hopefully there will be something up soon after the album comes out...fingers crossed....

Archived