Official CN BLUE and FT Island Joint Concert Thread (Nokia Theater LA Live)

Guest ma.cherie

Guest ticklemepinkz

If anyone is looking for a single ticket. I have an extra. :) ORCH ROW G, SEAT 202. asking for $130 but am willing to negotiate a reasonable price. :) please email me at christina.nguyen89@gmail.com

BTW, since I topped the page. :D

The fan gathering is over 100 people! :D YAY!! If you already RSVP'd, please don't rsvp again... Its super frustrating seeing repeated entries. =/ Today's the last day to RSVP.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone!

me and another writer are getting the opportunity to interview them sometime before the concert. Is there anything you want to ask CN Blue or FT Island? Let us know ASAP.

We probably won't be able to get all the questions answered, but we'll try our best!

Guest 2PMTAECLOVE

I have a question! :)

Will there be any chance of performing in San francisco? LA is not the only city in california... ㅠㅠ does that mean I have to go to Korea to see you guys?

Thank you!

Guest HeLLAsian

Hi everyone!

me and another writer are getting the opportunity to interview them sometime before the concert. Is there anything you want to ask CN Blue or FT Island? Let us know ASAP.

We probably won't be able to get all the questions answered, but we'll try our best!

Oh it's good i hope you will have a fun moment ♥

Here is my question : Do you have plans of doing a concert in France ? & Could CN BLUE give us a clue about the name of their new album ? i can't figure out the name T__T It's hard !

have fun ^^

Guest Fan007

Hello,

It's nice that you are going to interview both of them.

Well My questions are the following:

1) Are they planning to do the same concert in Europe? and if it is the case, can they give a hint on when it will be held?

2) I know that Ft Island and Cnblue are friends and like brothers, I want to know if they ask each other opinion when they compose songs? Is there any competition between the two bands?

3) Can you ask also Jonghyun to marry me? LOL just kidding....

Thank you very much,

For those who are going enjoy the concert ^^

See you guys

Guest dikla-z

Hello,

I wish I could come have come to the concert as well...however I live in Israel.

I have a question for an interview...

Any chance the bands will visit Israel in the future? FTI is my favorite band and CNBlue are on my top 5...wish I could see both preform. Love their songs.

Other than that... Happy B-day to Jonghoon and Hongki

I have another one for FTI... any chance you will preform again with Wonbin? reunite for a show or so? Six treasure Island?

Thanks,

Dikla

Guest nakojunsu

Question to CNBLUE: What´s your most important goal in this new year? Do you think you will be able to make a world tour (including America and Europe) this year or the next year?

Guest aallhheeaa

Question to both groups: are they planning to hold the same concert anywhere else? Is there a chance of doing it in Australia? what are their thoughts about Australia in general?

Guest bjaanesantos

Hi everyone!

Question for CN BLUE : Is there any chance they will be having performances in canada,specifically  in ontario in the future? what are your thoughts in ever performing in canada?

Guest Melina6

Question to CNBLUE: "What are the chances of doing a worldwide tour? And what are the places you most want to visit?"

This is for Yonghwa: Thank you for giving us the chance to see more of the real you through WGM. Thank you for those moments with Seo Joo Hyun. You both are the loveliest! ^^ The Internacional Yongseo fanclub is huge! We love you both and CNBLUE very much! :) We'll support you guys 'til the end! ;) 

CNBLUE, FIGHTING! ^^

I want to ask question/s :)

I would like to know if some idols ever confessed to them that they are jealous of their quite unique position on idol scene...being bands and playing rock music...and the fact they don't have to dance :D.

Or the other way around?do they ever feel like getting some nice pop/hip-hop song and cool choreography?:D

(also,you can tell them that we are waiting for them here in Europe...and that i love Jungshin's hair XD)

Guest unDineee

hello in this reportage please ask ft island and cn blue they know turkish primadonna amd turkish boice. turkey wait for them thank you ^^

Guest sroman

Question to CNBLUE: Is there a possibility that you have guys have concert in latinamerica like JYJ?? let's say Perú? :phew:

to yonghwa: Are you still in touch with Seohuyn via text message or phone calls? :wub:

how many songs have you compose at the moment? counting the ones that haven't been released yet :lol:

Guest luna1430278013

my question is

how is the harmony between the 4 boys in the group ?

how do u get along ?

we notice you pick on each other and joke at each other constantly on stage, 

but when do u come together as one ?

and will u continue on composing your own music? (i hope so :D)

how many self composed songs do u have now, you think is ready for the public to hear ?

QUESTIONS FOR CNBLUE:

What is the concept of their upcoming new mini-album?

FOR JUNG YONGHWA:

Do you still communicate with SNSD's Seohyun or even just through SMS?

YongSeo fans all over the world are dying to ask him this question.. :rolleyes:

Guest orange_skies

Just some generic questions for anyone. :D

- What food tastes better in America than in Korea?

- What's the strangest thing you've seen so far here?

- If you had more time, what else would you like to see here/where else would you like to go here?

- Though you haven't performed here yet, you have performed outside of Korea many times. Is the feeling in the crowd different in each country you go to? What are some things fans have done (at concerts or elsewhere) that have surprised you?

- If you could perform anywhere in the world with any person or group, where would you perform and with which artist/band?

To Yonghwa:

- I've been learning Korean for a couple of years now but I'm not yet confident enough to even speak to Korean people. What do you do to help yourself stay confident in a language to the point of being able to write songs in the language?

Guest ticklemepinkz

Questions for CNBLUE: =)

Having released 2 successful major Japanese singles, one that even broke a 41 years-old record, and also becoming the first Korean artist to perform on "MTV Unplugged", what are your thoughts on such an impressive accomplishment? Any plans to expand worldwide?

Guest tofuuflavoredgum

@Petirrojo57 Sent you an email. Hopefully you got it! ><

Hey! are you still looking for the $200 dollar seats for cnblue/ftisland concert??

Archived