[Drama 2012] Rooftop Prince 옥탑방 왕세자

iledrama

Guest babyfaceyoochun

[vid] Lee Min-ho (young cast in Moon Sun) interview, he mentioned Rooftop Prince in the ending

http://www.tudou.com..._02_99%3Ffr%3D1

via:@dorisdaychun

[info] Take Care of Us, Captain to be extended by 4 episodes, which pushes the broadcast of 'Rooftop Prince' back by 2 weeks.

via:@maettugi

update the cast wub.gif

506422073.jpg

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest babyfaceyoochun

info about  Rooftop Prince F4:

Lee Gak (27 prince)

Song Man Bo (23, genius teacher)

Do Chi San (27, eunuch)

Woo Yong Sool (27, bodyguard)

506319111.jpg

via:@6004theSheena

[info] Take Care of Us, Captain to be extended by 4 episodes, which pushes the broadcast of 'Rooftop Prince' back by 2 weeks.

via:@maettugi

---------------------

If "Take Care of Us, Captain" & "Moon embraces the Sun" are extended by 4 episodes, it's actually a good thing. This will give "Rooftop Prince" a fair chance to battle it out w/ "The King." Although, "...Captain" isn't so great w/ its viewer's number, it is sitting safely at the #2 spot. So, I think it's a smart move.

It's going to be a tough battle for all dramas premiering in March, but let's just hope all of them turn out to be well written & well acted.

Guest babyfaceyoochun

[Trans] yoochun's practicing horse riding: Our crown prince is practicing horse riding ke ke ke RT @mykim3130 우리 왕세자님 승마연습중 ㅋㅋㅋ

via @maettugi

fanmade:

507028796.jpg

507028588.jpg

507028978.jpg

fanmade F5:

507055584.jpg

[Trans] Yoochun practicing horse riding (for his drama?)

Our crown prince is practicing horse riding ke ke ke

https://mobile.twitter.com/mykim3130/status/164235141504438272

So sorry that i couldn't upload a confirmation shot, there is too many people, if i took a picture the rest would take pictures and upload it too... Capability is good ke ke ke Really looks like a crown prince as he laughs while riding at ease ke ke ke

https://mobile.twitter.com/mykim3130/status/164235141504438272

Trans by maettugi via 暖日呀呀

Guest babyfaceyoochun

Besides the prince,YC also plays a richman's grandson in modern world who is missing.and the 2nd male lead will play that grandson's cousin

via:@dorisdaychun

Guest babyfaceyoochun

blessingYC sends Gong Jin Dang to Yoochun for his upcoming drama Rooftop Prince

506961487.jpg?w=940

Gong Jin Dan is a Korean medicine . In K-drama, The Greatest Love, the mother of the 2nd male lead who operates the chinese traditional hospital, gives the Gong Jin Dan to the father of the female lead. He did not bear to return the medicine back which shows that it is a very famous and expensive Korean medicine. There’s a total of 200 pills, the note at the bottom right corner carries the words that the ajuhmas wanted to say to Yoochun. ”Maintain your health, sweetheart. It’s tiring when filming is in progress. Fighting for the new drama and it will be surely comes with high ratings!” They really cares so much about Yoochun, they have already sent the gift to him on the 28th.

Cr: 小鱼6002

Translation by: twendy85jyj

Shared by: 6002SKY

@babyfaceyoochun

Bawahaha, thanks for the epic fanmade pics of Chunface learning horse riding.  Noticed that besides a reunion between Yoochun and Lee Min Ho from SKKS,  the second lead Lee Tae Sung and the young boy were in Playful Kiss.  Glad to hear that the drama gets two extra weeks so it can have a better chance at getting  off to a good start.  Hope that Ha Ji Min will also get some rest and more time to prepare for her role since Padam Padam is wrapping up soon.

Guest wonnie17

i just noticed that withs2 hasn't listed this drama for their future project :( it's sad!

and ohhhhhh flower boys in the cast. *i'm in*

it's nice that yoochun will get to act with younger guys! this will make him younger looking i think! his roles in the past have been really mature and all.

i'm very excited now! i got mixed emotions with the broadcast date! i really can't wait for it but i think it's for the better :)

^^

she looks so adorable and cute

people who are worried about the age gap can put their worries to rest

They do look good together.  She looks so tiny next to him.  Her petite stature would also lessen the age gap between them visually; she also has a baby face, too.  I was never that worried about the age gap or their onscreen chemistry because Yoochun has always had a thing for older women.  One of his first girlfriends, Kahi of After School, is around 4-5 years older than him.  I can totally see Yoochun enjoying romancing a noona.cool.gif

^ its actually 6 year difference with kahi and he was so young back then

he must ahve been really mature for his age :o

its pretty weird but han ji min actually looks a little bit like kahi right down to their dimples

granted, i think Han Ji Min is more beautiful

^ its actually 6 year difference with kahi and he was so young back then

he must ahve been really mature  for his age  :o

its pretty weird but han ji min actually looks a little bit like kahi right down to their dimples

granted, i think Han Ji Min is more beautiful

Thanks for the correction.  You are right, I do see the resemblance between Han Ji Min and Kahi, too.  Ha Ji Min is more beautiful, but Kahi is just so sexy.

Yeah, Yoochun had to grow up pretty fast when his family move to the States.  His parents ended up divorcing and he had to start working to help out his mother.  So I guess he had to be the man of the family at a pretty early age.  

Guest babyfaceyoochun

Kim So Hyun twitter:

@ wowkimsohyun 

안녕하세요~~! 소현입니다^^♥ 오늘 드디어 '옥탑방 왕세자' 첫 대본 리딩을 했어요~~두근두근♥♥ 내용은 비밀이지만ㅎ 후훗! 제가 살짝만 말씀드리자면 정말멋있는오빠들이 마니나온답니다♥ 꼭!꼭!기대해주세요~

she said that finally its the script reading day for new drama rooftop prince.she 's so exciting.she cannot reveal the detail about script .eventhoughshe doesn't have that much lines .but many handsome oppas are in this so pls look forward it ^^

via:  @suthy85

Archived