[Drama 2012] Rooftop Prince 옥탑방 왕세자

iledrama

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see shooting to start asap. Take Care of Us, Captain isn't even halfway done yet. They're probably starting reading the script... like what YC did :)) The script reading might happen soon.

Guest babyfaceyoochun

[TRANS] 120121 Lee Seung Gi vs Park Yoochun, Two Similar “Prince” Roles To Face Off In March

yoochunvsleeseunggi.jpg

Lee Seung Gi and Park Yoochun, who are both singer cum actors, will be facing off directly in Wednesday-Thursday dramas in March.

Lee Seung Gi will be appearing in the MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama “The King” together with Ha Ji-Won, a story about a fictitious monarchy  that rules South Korea, and a satirical love story that unfolds between the “South Korean Prince” Lee Jae-ha and the North Korean special forces’ “Legendary Female Trainer” Kim Hang-ah.

On the other side, Park Yoochun will be working with Han Jimin, as the male lead for the SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “Attic Prince.” This drama is about the crown prince of the chosun dynasty Lee Gak, who loses his beloved princess then travels with his consorts 300 years into the future to the modern day Seoul, to continue his unrealised romance from the past,s a fantasy-romantic comedy.

Park Yoochun, who is playing the crown prince is once again playing a role in a period drama after his debut project “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” which received a lot of love.  Since the crown prince moves from the past to modern times, you will naturally be able to see his modern-day charm in this drama as well. This drama will show many comical moments of how the crown prince tries to adapt to the modern day, and develop a different type of time-travel romance.

“The King” will be broadcast after “The moon that embraces the sun”, while “Attic Prince” will play after “Please take care of us, Captain.” Lee Seung Gi and Park Yoochun, who are both playing “princes” will be facing off directly in these two broadcast stations’ Wednesday-Thursday drama slots.

Whether Lee Seung Gi or Park Yoochun will triumph in the early part of Spring (in March), is something worth looking out for.

Source : [BaiduTVXQ + SBS Entertainment News via Nate]

Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net

Guest ija1871

Yuchun should do what Jaehoong(JJ) did with Ptb, JJ tweeting about the drama has garner more attention 2 the drama then any other promotion event

[TRANS] 120121 Lee Seung Gi vs Park Yoochun, Two Similar “Prince” Roles To Face Off In March

Lee Seung Gi and Park Yoochun, who are both singer cum actors, will be facing off directly in Wednesday-Thursday dramas in March.

damn. T.T

Seung gi is super adorable and Ha ji won is :wub:

but Yoochun comes first and i love HJM too

Rooftop fighting

May the best drama triumph

i guess it boils down to who gets the best script

Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won! That is big and that too more of a traditional sageuk? Does the audience prefer more traditional sageuks to fusion ones? Plotwise, this one seems more interesting than 'King' as of now.  But who knows? It all comes down to the execution though ratings don't always reflect how popular a drama is. But Ripley too had huge ratings for the first episode and since this drama seems to be more for a general audience than ripley, I hope Yoochun's ajhumma fans will take care of the ratings.:)

Yoochun seems to be pretty excited if his tweet is any indication. Since the concept is so 'interesting' with the time travel n all, I hope people tune into the first episode to see what is going on.

Any idea what is the role of the second female lead? Is she also from the past?

Guest babyfaceyoochun

[TRANS] 120120 First Park Yoohwan, Now Park Yoochun: Jung Yoo Mi Is Set To Play A Role In ‘Attic Prince’

image_readtop_2012_46917_1327048183553720.jpg

‘Oppa Babo’ Jung Yoo Mi plans to continue her popularity streak through the drama ‘Attic Prince’.

The actress will be playing the role of ‘Hong Sae Na’, a coy woman who does nothing but lie, in the new SBS TV drama ‘Attic Prince’ and will be caught in a love triangle with Park Yoochun and Han Ji Min.

‘Attic Price’ is a fantasy romance drama of a Joseon Dynasty crown prince who loses his princess and travels to Seoul in the 21st century to pursue the love that never came true.

Jung Yoo Mi will go through an image transformation as she steps away from her role in ‘Promises of 1000 Days’ as ‘No Hyang Gi’, an innocent girl who loved one man and one man only. Her appearance in the new drama has become a hot topic as she acted alongside Park Yoohwan in ‘Promises of 1000 Days’ and will now work with his older brother Park Yoochun in the new SBS drama.

Through her entertainment agency on the 20th, Jung Yoo Mi stated, “I will be greeting everyone with a new role very soon,” and “I would like to greet you all as a more mature actress through a new role that will show a different side of me.”

Source: [

star today]

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net

You guys are amazing!!!!! haha the manips look amazing!

Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won! That is big and that too more of a traditional sageuk? Does the audience prefer more traditional sageuks to fusion ones? Plotwise, this one seems more interesting than 'King' as of now.  But who knows? It all comes down to the execution though ratings don't always reflect how popular a drama is. But Ripley too had huge ratings for the first episode and since this drama seems to be more for a general audience than ripley, I hope Yoochun's ajhumma fans will take care of the ratings.:)

Yoochun seems to be pretty excited if his tweet is any indication. Since the concept is so 'interesting' with the time travel n all, I hope people tune into the first episode to see what is going on.

Any idea what is the role of the second female lead? Is she also from the past?

Objectively speaking i think Rooftop Prince will have a tight competition against SeungGi and Hajiwon's drama. Overseas fans love their fusion saeguk but Korean general public seem to love the traditional Saeguk more. Also SeungGi and Hajiwon are household names. But never fret i think this drama will put up a good fight in ratings as too not to mention im pretty sure I'll enjoy this and that's all the matters. hehe/

Second lead from what I read is the reincarnation of Chun's wife from the past,while Han Ji Min was Chun's reincarnated first love. I hope I got that right from the spoiler Dc provided.hehe

Guest fOrEvEr.L

So good!! It's a very best drama of 2012 for me. 

After watching SKK, I didn't see Micky in 'Miss Ripley' cause the plot and other co-stars not addicted to me.  But the plot of 'Rooftop Prince' is very interesting and I need to see Micky in the sageuk drama again. Hope Micky will play this character so well like Lee Sun Joon in SKK.

Fighting Yoochun!!!

Finally... A romantic comedy for Yoochun!!!

I watched Han Ji Min in 'Great Inheritance' , 'Cain and Abel' and 'Yi San'.. She have good saeguk tone and can be cute and strong (like in GI).

I love the synopsis so far, and I hope 'Attic Prince' can steal the show later on. Chunface can finally show what that face can do..

Attic Prince FIGHTING!!!

Archived