What type of person do you really hate?

Guest koreawithu

Guest Miyuki♥

Regarding "regular" people the types I dislike the most (since it's not worth my energy to hate them):

People who argue about EVERYTHING. Geez.

People who are vulgar/loud in the wrong settings. There's a time and place for everything.

People who pretend to be all super moral and look down on most people but when it comes down to it, they are only talk.

Edit: And people who put others down.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The_Username

I'm not a fan of hipsters. Not a fan of gentrification, self-righteousness, bad music, and their inauthentic criticism on mainstream institutions. Hopefully one gets slapped by a rich guy who likes Nickelback, Jesus, Nike, People magazine, the Kardashinas, and owns stock on Urban Outfitters. Shout outs to meat too, because I will gladly eat it. I don't care if meat is murder.

Guest 2partsvodka

I'm not a fan of hipsters. Not a fan of gentrification, self-righteousness, bad music, and their inauthentic criticism on mainstream institutions. Hopefully one gets slapped by a rich guy who likes Nickelback, Jesus, Nike, People magazine, the Kardashinas, and owns stock on Urban Outfitters. Shout outs to meat too, because I will gladly eat it. I don't care if meat is murder.

Meat ftw...its part of the food chain

Guest SugarLump

Those who think they have a right to tell you what to wear and how to live life

Those who make so much noise in the room when others are working

Eavesdropping neighbors who hang on every move you make

Those who whisper about you in the same space, they can do it behind closed doors

Those who are lazy to the bone and dish their work onto you

Those who blame and belittle others, just for they're own insecurities

Those who burp within my personal space and in my face

Those who overdo aeogyo when they're just not cute

Hypocrites, backstabbers and users

The rich pretending to be poor

Those who say feminists aren't supose to wear skirts

Those who say if you don't have an education or good job is unintelligent

Those who presume a person's personality through outer appearance

Those who love money and rank way too much removing those in their way

Those who do not like quiet people and make a huge fuss of it

Religious extremists. It's good that you believe in God but don't preach it, we don't care. Try to do something that actually matters.

People who speak bad behind your back, and in front of your face. It's both just as worse.

Hypocrites. If you really crave for so much respect, try giving one first. Don't lose your temper so quickly. It's just a taste of your own medicine.

Guest SugarLump

A person who believes everything they read and hear, spreading gossip afterwards.

A person who has jealousy issues, twists what ever you say around, to make you look bad.

I was a victim of that yesterday tongue2.gif

Guest hiswendy

I hate a lot of characteristics, but I will list only the topmost heinous characters to me.

People who are not self-aware. Although I don't expect everyone to be perfectly in tune with their feelings, personalities, environments and thoughts, I think a person who has no capability or interest in self-reflection (or any kind of reflection) suffers the worst type of ignorance: an ignorance of oneself. It leaves that person open to every sort of influence, and, worse still, makes that person unaware of his/her own faults. If you don't know your own flaws, how will you ever fix yourself?

Equally appalling to me are those who realize their faults, yet make no effort to change their erroneous ways.

Third, I cannot stand people who are so bitter that they refuse to look at the blessings bestowed upon them, that they force everyone around them to be as miserable as they.

extreme drunks 

ignorant 

liars

backstabbers

know it alls 

people who think they're all that 

creepy stalkers 

people who smell bad crazy.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I think I hate disrespectful people the most. I also hate people who aren't appreciative. The world would be a better place without those kind of attitudes.

Guest kurumii

1.I hate people who complain about what i did loud enough that I can hear it, but not to my face. And it's always when I did something right, but they don't like it. Usually I just look at them, and because my face is bad at lying, I end up giving him/her a very pissed look. That usually takes care of most of my problems. :D

2.People who tell me that I should sing Korean songs in karaoke, especially for the following reasons.

-We're in Korea, so we should sing Korean songs(lol wtf? Says who?)

-We don't understand the song(no one asked you to)

I paid too, and I don't give a crap if you don't like the songs I sing.

3.People who yell just because they're in a bad mood.

4.People who smell bad.(obviously)

5.People who think that there is one correct way of thinking, and says that everyone in the minority are idiots.

Guest Dara-chan

People who can see others suffering, but turn a blind eye in order to stay in their self-centered, comfortable world. Those people make me so mad fury.gif

Archived