[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

[본격 연예 한밤] Ep.167 예고 '잔망 케미 폭발! 엑소 세훈x찬열이 떴다!' / 'E-news Exclusive' Preview | SBS NOW

[미공개] 기다리고 기다리던 세훈(Sehun)x찬열(Chanyeol) Reaction CAM

BAEKHYUN for TIRTIR

EdcR56hVcAAgRi0?format=jpg&name=medium

EXO-SC Shares Praise For Each Another’s Personalities

EXO-SC’s Sehun and Chanyeol graced the cover of GQ Korea’s August issue!

The photo shoot had the theme of “Bel Ami,” which means beautiful friend in French, and Sehun and Chanyeol expressed the theme with dynamic poses and expressions.

In the interview that followed, EXO-SC talked about their first full album “1 Billion Views.” They said, “The enormous number of ‘1 billion views’ represents the feeling of liking and missing someone just like the relationship between us and our fans. This album shows parts of our lives such as our trainee periods or our days in school. We focused on expressing our sincerity, so we hope these feelings can be conveyed well.”

Asked about what they realized about each other while promoting as a duo, Chanyeol shared, “I really respect Sehun because he takes very good care of people and is extremely loyal.” Meanwhile, Sehun said, “I like that I can feel positive energy when I’m with Chanyeol.”

200722 TAEMIN LIVE

200722 Taemin Instagram - Kai’s comment 

“What are you doing in the car”
“Please read my comment”
“Is this how it feels”
“You are prettier”
“You are cuter”

Taemin: “Hi Jongin-ah”

“Seems like you read kekekeke”

“No (in a cute tone)”
“Don’t be blue” 
“Kekekekeke”

Taemin: “Kai-ssi what are you doing?”

“I am in the car too”
“We are the same” 

Jongin: I love you
Taemin: I love you too

200722 goodmorningfm IG Update with CHANYEOL 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC7XVa9jrkP/

Edf19jAVcAMUBdo?format=jpg&name=medium
Edf191jUcAMxoNG?format=jpg&name=medium
Edf1-G2VcAIkZN9?format=jpg&name=medium
Edf1-T_UMAErF_p?format=jpg&name=medium
Edfu0OgUYAAT9id?format=jpg&name=medium

Ji Chang Wook Thanks EXO’s Chanyeol For Sending Support To The Set Of “Backstreet Rookie”

Ji Chang Wook expressed his gratitude to EXO’s Chanyeol for sending a considerate gift to the set of his drama “Backstreet Rookie”

On July 22, Ji Chang Wook shared a photo of himself in front of a coffee-and-churros truck sent by Chanyeol on his Instagram Stories. The banner on the truck reads, “‘Backstreet Rookie,’ you can do it until the end! I love you, Yong Pal hyung. From, EXO’s Chanyeol.” Ji Chang Wook wrote, “Thanks,” above the photo with an emoji of two hearts.

ji-chang-wook-instagram.jpg