[THE OFFICIAL] EXO 엑소 THREAD ll #weareoneEXO

AlexandraReid

Guest HildaP

thanks sis @luehoney for explaining...Im sure sooner or later I will understand how it works...Xiumin could be a little shy and its why he is not posting,or he really is not interested in doing it. But I hope he does and takes lots of photos of himself. I saw the video with Tao and Lay...it was so cute. I wonder when they will allow them to have an apartment of their own. Some Idol group memebers live at home or have a place otheir own and others live together. I can imagine how noise our guys can be...lol...playing and having fun with each other.They all seem to be prankers.Well...goodnight little sisters!!!!

SARANGHAJA

@HildaP unnie, what i wrote about wanting to be friend with xiumin, that thought come into my mind because i imagine it. i mean... i imagine which member would make the respond i want if i talk to them XD xiumin did the best with his mature mind :)
in malay, there's a saying "jauh di mata, dekat di hati" means, eventhough you dont' see someone or someone you love is far from you, but they are close to your heart, you still love them. :) dont bother about not having a chance to meet them (yet), i used to worry about not having chance to meet exo too but now.. i just thinking about 'creating chance my self', if i got enough money i could go to their concert, so... work hard!! XD as for you unnie, kpop is spreading all over the world, one day they will notice your country and might go there.. pray for it. :D
@luehoney haha.. jumaat selalu xda kelas.. hehe, hmmm.. i used to love them equally too..but the more i know exo, the more i fallin for m. i always biased towards m, usually i will like m version songs better, its has different feel... but i memorize k version lyrics better. chinese is just hard.. hen nan!! 

kris updated his instagram

BnKsJilIYAEZ7_T.jpg

140509 Kris Instagram update 'the world awaits the dragon'

now im curious how the 'new tattoo' looks like!! kris should stop teasing us!!

lay also updated his instagram
BnKwJlcCEAARVST.jpg

이수만 선생님 ~^^

i can see exo loves leesooman so much. and mr. lee also looks happy in their selca.. he must love them too.. i can see exo very excited when talking about mr. lee. especially zhangyixing, he must have a very high respect to mr.lee.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in article that @HildaP unnie share mention about tao using informal speech to hyung
actually i worry about this a few days ago. tao's korean is still not really good, he sometimes use informal speech, maybe he learn informal speech first, so he just said what he know. plus tao is chinese, in chinese there's no hyung-dongsaeng kind of rule, everyone is friend.. that's why we can see tao will simply call kris as 'kris' or luhan 'lulu' and we hardly see tao using formal speech to kris or luhan..

unlike lay, he call luhan 'LU-GE' even when talk in mandarin. tao bravely use informal language without think what people might think of him.. this is not good. at first people will say "he's chinese, forgiven." next time they might gonna say; "when will this kid learn speak formal speech? he's annoying"

who knows?? my assumption can be true.
as a fans, who know abit korean n chinese, of course i understand this situation.. if korean who dont know them, they might say tao is rude as f**k, even in his instavid where show him having lunch with xiumin n luhan.. he called luhan, 'LULU', and using informal language to xiumin. in entertainment star world, he call 'xiao lu' when talk about luhan lent him money.
i hope tao will using formal language to the hyungs infront of camera, if he dont want to use formal language when off-camera that is his choice,the hyung can beat him anyway XD but i think the hyung line already get used to it.. but im still worry if the dongsaeng line (d.o kai sehun) not comfortable when tao is using informal speech while they still using formal speech towards the hyungs. its like unfair to them...
however, because tao is loveable..very2 lovely kid, i hope all of them think he just cute and not rude.

-------------------------------------------------edit-------------------------------
@HildaP unnie, exo can live in their own house when later.. when SM have new money machine, and exo's schedule decreasing, like once a year comeback?? (like suju), then they will be allowed to stay at their home. but i guess.. only seoul origin members(kai sehun suho chanyeol) will stay at their house. others will stay in the dorm, unless they buy their own house.

@malamolly just watch exo-k comeback, my first impression was "OMG, molly was right" their dance looks sharper.. and strong and energetic. (but i disappointed because there's no fanchant heard)looks like they really give 120%.. in malay slang we alway said "balas dendam" its literally mean "getting revenge" the slang means: they were hold back for too long so they do it more than they usually do, over than they usually did. since they being hold back for a months, so exo-k put 120% effort, or maybe 150% effort in this performance. kaebssong...that they are lipsync, if they sing live, that would be perfect score performance. 
BUT
after that i watch again exo-m comeback stage (redownload the HD video, previous one was ugly MQ one) i dont think exo-m was slacking either. they are not lose to exo-k because of the live singing.. eventhough i think they are not 100% live singing, but we can hear chenchen n luhan mic is worked!! but exo-m performance at china music award was abit disappointing, abit slacking of. i think my 1st impression towards exo-m comeback stage was abit influenced by the quality of the video i downlaoded, at that time i was really impressed with the live singing but not overall performance, there is some parts that makes me want them do it better.
after rewatch it again just now, i find its not losing to exo-k.. they both did great job on their 1st stage. goodjob!! hope to see exo-k will sing live too.. and exo-m will sing more live rather than just lipsync.

INFO
cr. luhanworld
EXO will have their 2nd comeback showcase in Shanghai, China on May 11. The showcase will start at 3:30pm CST in Mercedez-Benz Arena. It will be broadcasted on China Dragon TV.

Guest HildaP

morning to all my sisters...almost had a heart attack when I saw Chanyeol's hair! Boy oh boy,he looks sooooo good. Thanks to sis@yoyo-icecube for posting the photos. I haven't seen the comebackvideo yet but Im going to enjoy both versions.

Im going to visit relatives for the week-end so I won't be able to post. Have a good weekend sisters!   

SARANGHAJA                   

Guest luehoney

ahhh.. chanyeol's latest Instagram update kills me every time!! I've been watching it for hours now! LOL

HildaP said:

sisYoYo...I truly like the way you express yourself. Its hard.But sometimes its hard to write down feelings. I don't have any problem saying what I feel about Xiumini but I know its all fantasy. I wouldn't dare feel anything but a fan love for him or any of them.Its sad sometimes,yes,to me,that he is as far away as the moon as far as Im concern,I will never meet him. But its fun to imagine that this 12 young,beautiful  men could be our friends and to the younger sisters...boyfriends.

I love their music,dancing,silliness,sweetness,cuteness and they make me feel very protective towards them. And to my surprise,because I never have seen Kpop before until I saw EXO,I feel in love with them instantly...wolf was my favorite...12 lovable wolfs(wolves?).

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

sis @HildaP, you totally read my mind. As I was reading your message above I saw myself writing the exact same words (yes, it's wolves!!!), although my favourite songs continue to be "Mama" and "Miracles in December".

It's curious because, though I like M 5% more than K, I listen to K more, because I have a hard time singing in chinese. I watch a lot of korean dramas, so I'm used to korean and I can say many sentences and words with the right pronunciation, so I end up listening to K more. But then I listen to M to find my sweet Lay voice and the powerful Chen or the wonderful rapper Kris and so on, and so on. 

sis Hilda, what is that picture of Xiumin that you like but can't find? Can you describe it? I thousand hundreds of photos of them, maybe I can find it.

I just came back from school and from my rehearsal of Mama and Growl with my students and colleagues. I can now see something a tiny bit similar to what the boys do and I'm so happy that I can dance and make other people dance as they do!!!!! I'm looking forward to our show and this happiness is only possible because of EXO. It's amazing how these 12 boys changed my life...

jIi9o37Wm3ytO.jpgjsd0RUsbr0cAM.jpgj8VDDpona8kyZ.jpgjvW9I1PeB1Lp7.jpgjO9vK3rpB4CpQ.jpgjlcdOtLDCdF85.jpgjbgv17YglTzHiK.jpgjb0pmfFM6cVUmf.jpgjbmnvTUeHjcDZI.jpgjbvvXf3Y4enrxt.jpgjbmpsMDw10T2ha.jpgjbeIcqOxzLYRiU.jpg

looking at the bongbongbong picture posted by @PaulaL unnie make me think "wah...their cloths are neatly ironed" sometimes when look at airport pictures, we can see the boys doesn't iron their shirt.. and everytime i see un-iron cloth on them(kris) i would scream inside: 
"MARRY ME KRIS, I WILL IRON YOUR CLOTH VERY2 NEATLY!!!"
and unnie, korean indeed easier to pronounce. i listen both version but i will ended up memorizing korean version lyrics but and stuttering mandarin words when singing the m version at karaoke. btw.. you dance to exo at your school?? that's great.. you have to share with us the video once you complete the rutine teacher!! :)

------------------------------------------edit---------------------------------cr. adorexonly[iNSTAGRAM] 140510 Chanyeol hitted 1Million Followers! And he posted a phot with deer life size doll and tag Luhan

BnNk3idCAAAPonn.jpg:largeBnNk3JqCQAEJ-l2.jpg:largeBnNk3IWCIAAeLDu.jpg:large

Guest exolovelove

LINK TO MNET XOXO with English Sub. 
= http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ttt6k_140509-xoxo-eng_music
The video makes me want to love EXO even more !

@exolovelove thanks for the video.. is it full?? *havent open it yet.. my connection is too slow*
you haven't introduce yourself. where are you from?? :) nice to meet ya..

---------------------------------------edit---------------------------------
BnRYU1eCcAAdWnS.jpg

sehun reach million follower.
BnRZIvsCYAExHXa.jpg
baekhyun instagram update. 

i wonder which magic he wanted to do. 

@Yoyo_icecube : Baek said he wanted the "Lumos" magic, lol !! I wonder why ? Isn't there enough light and glory around them ??! :D

@exolovelove : Thx for the link ! I was looking for the translation !
Nice to meet you btw ! Tell us where you come from ? Why and who do you like in Exo !!???

Few new airport pics :

BnRMCDsCQAAfXqY.jpg

BnRMAp6CMAEy_bl.jpg

Baekhyun : always doing some weird stuffs with his lips ^^ :
BnRNkssCMAEOtrX.jpg

Kai seems really tired... Like he just woke up !! It makes me want to cuddle him ;)
BnRMvEhCEAA35GV.jpg

this is a must watch video. it bring me tears.. our boys really hardworking!! xiumin, i hope your injury already healed. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK0mE_FjXqQ

lay n chenchen stretching.. so cute, while kris memorizing the dance step :D 

@malamolly thanks for the airport preview :D kai.. he always like that.
kai+airport = sleepy facekai+airport = never give a f*** to the fansite master.
despite that
kai+airport = awesome pictures published!! 
kai..extraordinary handsome, even when he got sleepy+boring mood on his face. 

UPDATE

CONGRATULATIONS EXO
ITS A CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!!

[140510] EXO-M wins #1 on Global Chinese Music Chart (2nd week of may) with 241,524 votes. Congrats EXO-M! #Overdose1stWin (cr: SMTownEngSub)

BnRt8tcCAAAOjGa.jpg

will update with video once any of the subbers its subbed and uploaded. 
for now enjoy the mv with sub. (cr. exotics sub)

Guest exolovelove

@malamolly your welcome ! Nice to meet you as well. Im from Malaysia. why i like EXO because their adorable,sexy ahh , cant even describe how awesome they are ! In EXO I like Lay, Baekhyun and Do.May I know where is Exo-k heading to? even the Exo-m are going somewhere. Do u know where are EXO going to ?

Been following their instagram lately lolz. Love exo so much that I can't watch anything else but EXO. My only wish and fantasy about them is to stay famous forever. The friendship that they have now should stay strong and loved forever. Exo your fans are loyal and rule for you. Love love love

I don't know if anyone knows this or has it been posted, but krowdpop.com is having a poll right now to see where fans will like to have EXO come do a concert here in the US. From what I saw LA, New York, Toronto and Chicago are the cities being trended. Girls go and vote! I would love to see EXO have a solo concert here in the US. The more votes there are the merrier. You are only able to vote once!