Do You Need Korean Help?

Jaeho

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest marrymehyori

Is there any substantive difference between 크리스마스 and 성탄절?  Are there times you would only use one or the other or are the considered completely interchangeable?

Guest marrymehyori

And as long as I'm on the topic of Christmas, what's the differences between the following phrases?

성탄절 잘 보내요

즐거운 성탄절 되세요

메리 크리스마스

메리 크리스마스입니다

• 4 weeks later...
Guest nurluhanan

Can anybody translate this for me??

1. 이름:
2. 거주지 : (ex.서울, 인천 )
3. 닉네임 :
4. 다음 ID :
5. 나이 :
6. HIGH4를 알게 된 계기 및 활동 각오 :
(자음과 모음의 분할 금지 ex.ㅋㅋ,ㅜㅜ)

Guest who8myoreos

@nurluhanan
1. Name:2. Residence (ex. Seoul, Incheon):3. Nickname:4. Daum ID:5. Age:6. How you came to know HIGH4 and "activity resolutions" [like what you plan to do as a part of the fan group, I'm guessing](No splitting of vowels and consonants)

Guest who8myoreos

marrymehyori said: Is there any substantive difference between 크리스마스 and 성탄절?  Are there times you would only use one or the other or are the considered completely interchangeable?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest smracaraihc93

Hi..i just wanted to ask..coz i was talking to someone about my little brother then he replied " 은 뭐야?" And i couldn't find a clear definition/translation to it. please help. thanks. :)

Guest pakyooree

smracaraihc93 said: Hi..i just wanted to ask..coz i was talking to someone about my little brother then he replied " 은 뭐야?" And i couldn't find a clear definition/translation to it. please help. thanks. :)

Guest exoinheart

How Can i say this in korean ?" my phone is in the english version so because of that the Writing is difficult and different I use the English system in order to learn more"pls help me xD

Guest pakyooree

exoinheart said: How Can i say this in korean ?" my phone is in the english version so because of that the Writing is difficult and different I use the English system in order to learn more"pls help me xD

• 2 months later...
Guest RitaKim19

exoinheart said: How Can i say this in korean ?" my phone is in the english version so because of that the Writing is difficult and different I use the English system in order to learn more"pls help me xD

Guest fieryheart

Hi everyone.
I actually need help in translating this address into English.

서울시 중구 충무로 1가
50-10
회현 지하상가 가열 5호
"경복궁"

Any help is much appreciated.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived