Lee Je Hoon 이제훈

Guest blue_cat

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all Hoonist right here! I've been his fans since he's debuted. And have been a silent reader all along. At last I decided to create an account to join the thread for Tomorrow With You. Because it is officially ended, I come back here. I hope we all can more active in sharing his latest news. This is my first time ever write on this thread. So I hope everyone welcome me. 

Let's show our love and support for our amazing and versatile actor! :):)

On 2/24/2017 at 9:37 PM, nataliakay said:

Is there a way for fans to interact with him? Like is there a mailing address or something 

I don't think so, as he don't have any social media accounts. So we just got his newest updates from his agency or fan videos :(

1 hour ago, ohoheli said:

first to post in this thread.... can we make this thread lively @lingkims @jellybellymonster @bonuibonui @szne09 @dramaobsessed @Reyko chingus? hahaha

I am here chingu, let's show him love and support...

tumblr_o2yzbuC7p71uyotz7o5_400.gif

src: rawanki

aww he looks so cute with the glasses @lingkims so we gonna hear him speak in English, huuuu....I love this halmoni she's so adorable

6 hours ago, dramaobsessed said:

I am here chingu, let's show him love and support...

aww he looks so cute with the glasses @lingkims so we gonna hear him speak in English, huuuu....I love this halmoni she's so adorable

Yes he looks so cute like a puppy! 

Yes we gonna hear him speak English once again. He did speak a few times in English on FK, short lines. He's good at English, I wouldn't say it on the fluent level, but, he have good and clear pronunciation. I think he's practicing and studying hard for his role, as we know, he's dedicated actor. So I'm so excited to watch it! 

I love her too, I watched her on "Miss Granny", she's one of respected veteran actress. I never expected LJH will be acted along her. So I'm so curious about their chemistry :)

2 hours ago, lingkims said:

Yes he looks so cute like a puppy! 

Yes we gonna hear him speak English once again. He did speak a few times in English on FK, short lines. He's good at English, I wouldn't say it on the fluent level, but, he have good and clear pronunciation. I think he's practicing and studying hard for his role, as we know, he's dedicated actor. So I'm so excited to watch it! 

I love her too, I watched her on "Miss Granny", she's one of respected veteran actress. I never expected LJH will be acted along her. So I'm so curious about their chemistry :)

wohoo cant wait...where do you watch k movies? Ive only been watching kdramas so far

3 hours ago, dramaobsessed said:

wohoo cant wait...where do you watch k movies? Ive only been watching kdramas so far

I watch on kissassian.com or dramacool. There are so many recommended Korean movies too chingu! The list will keep getting longer. Lol

On 29/03/2017 at 10:53 PM, lingkims said:

I watch on kissassian.com or dramacool. There are so many recommended Korean movies too chingu! The list will keep getting longer. Lol

i've heard that kissasian will be brought down in the near future. i hope not since i also watch movies there. :)

Archived